Looking for advice on supps

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.23%

Looking for advice on supps

Since I hurt my shoulder, I'll be out of the lifting scene for a little over a month. During this time period I would like to get rid of all this damn fat. I'm 6'2" 208lbs. I would like to get lean and lose this gut I have. For a while I was bulking, but now since I can't workout, I'd like to shed some of the fat.

I'm basically looking for a supp that will help a brother out. I'm pretty sensitive to caffeine. I don't drink cokes or any of that junk. Straight water and milk all day everyday. I'm pretty sure if I took caffeine if would make my blood pressure go through the roof, since I already have a high bp. I figure this leaning out period would help my bp also. Also my diet is fairly clean, but it could use some work. Any supp advice would greatly be appreciated.

peace,
    w00k

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%

Diet is the key here. Supps just wont do that much more to you. Even ephedra which was the best legal fat burner only raised metabolism around 3%. I think most fat burners contain caffeine too so if you can deal with a small amount, look at green tea extract: 400-500mg 3x a day, cAmphibolic, or Melting Point. MP doesn't contain caffeine but it seems to make me tired and lose all energy.
    Hope this helps some
    -Chris
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.64%

Diet... make sure to watch your carb & fat intake.. make sure the milk you are downing is skim.. (dairy fat sucks to burn off).

Cardio... do it!

L-Carnitine helps with the fat burning... (that is the only one I can think of off-hand that does not have caffeine)
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.83%

A lot of people have been raving about the anarchy stack for fat loss. Check out the sticky about it in the supplement forum. I have just began it myself a few days ago so I cannot give you an accurate assessment on it yet. I have used lipodrene and venom previously but I would not recommend that to anyone sensative to stimulants (especially venom) Also some good things have been said about scivations sesamine. look into some of those options and see if they may be right for you. Good Luck, and like previously mentioned DIET is the key.
    Paul
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%

anarchy stack is good, i've done it, it helps
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I wouldn’t bother with supps myself until I was in single digits and wanted to trim down for a contest ie.. 8 down to 6 percent. People rely too much on supps, your best tools for weight loss are diet and mind. It only ever happens if you want it bad enough. Getting lean or gaining muscle for that matter is not a casual pursuit, it takes real dedication. If you look for supps to get you through something you should be able to do on your own then you don’t want it bad enough.

Organize you diet and workout make a plan and stick to it and watch the fat come off.
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    I wouldn’t bother with supps myself until I was in single digits and wanted to trim down for a contest ie.. 8 down to 6 percent. People rely too much on supps, your best tools for weight loss are diet and mind. It only ever happens if you want it bad enough. Getting lean or gaining muscle for that matter is not a casual pursuit, it takes real dedication. If you look for supps to get you through something you should be able to do on your own then you don’t want it bad enough.

Organize you diet and workout make a plan and stick to it and watch the fat come off.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thank you.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 03:56 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 03:46 PM
  3. Looking for advice on my first cycle
    By AM07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 11:18 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 12:23 PM