Cal/Diet Questions

1. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.5%

Cal/Diet Questions

I am currently cutting and had a few questions... I pretty much know the answer to this but I will ask just to be sure. If i intake around 1700 to 2000 cals a day and I burn 700 doing cardio, I subtract the 700 from my total cals for the day and that's how many cals I have taken in.
    Second question, i've did some searching on diet drinks and came to the conclusion that one shouldn't consume alot because it creates insulin which turns into glucose. I was wondering if this applies with the flavored water. I drink Dasani Strawberry flavored water which has no cals and sodium but it is sweetened with splenda... Should I drop the water or is it okay to drink while cutting?
    So far I have lost 6lbs naturally moderating carbs, keeping protein high, and keeping fat down... Pretty soon I should have some Albuterol and I will post a log to see how well I do with that.

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles13
    I am currently cutting and had a few questions... I pretty much know the answer to this but I will ask just to be sure. If i intake around 1700 to 2000 cals a day and I burn 700 doing cardio, I subtract the 700 from my total cals for the day and that's how many cals I have taken in.
    Second question, i've did some searching on diet drinks and came to the conclusion that one shouldn't consume alot because it creates insulin which turns into glucose. I was wondering if this applies with the flavored water. I drink Dasani Strawberry flavored water which has no cals and sodium but it is sweetened with splenda... Should I drop the water or is it okay to drink while cutting?
    So far I have lost 6lbs naturally moderating carbs, keeping protein high, and keeping fat down... Pretty soon I should have some Albuterol and I will post a log to see how well I do with that.
    The calorie part is somewhat true but you also have to remember that you burn calories doing your daily activities as well. As far as the diet drinks go I believe the splenda will be ok.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Any food or drink that has no calories will not affect blood glucose or insulin levels to any significant degree. Drink up.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. quick igf diet question
    By th0m in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 02:38 PM
  2. diet question for BOBO
    By champs in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-30-2004, 07:40 PM
  3. Cutting diet question
    By terse in forum Weight Loss