- 01-17-2006, 08:48 PM
I am currently cutting and had a few questions... I pretty much know the answer to this but I will ask just to be sure. If i intake around 1700 to 2000 cals a day and I burn 700 doing cardio, I subtract the 700 from my total cals for the day and that's how many cals I have taken in.
Second question, i've did some searching on diet drinks and came to the conclusion that one shouldn't consume alot because it creates insulin which turns into glucose. I was wondering if this applies with the flavored water. I drink Dasani Strawberry flavored water which has no cals and sodium but it is sweetened with splenda... Should I drop the water or is it okay to drink while cutting?
So far I have lost 6lbs naturally moderating carbs, keeping protein high, and keeping fat down... Pretty soon I should have some Albuterol and I will post a log to see how well I do with that.
- 01-17-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by Achilles13
- 01-17-2006, 10:38 PM
Any food or drink that has no calories will not affect blood glucose or insulin levels to any significant degree. Drink up.
Similar Forum Threads
- By th0m in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2005, 02:38 PM
- By champs in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 06-30-2004, 07:40 PM
- By terse in forum Weight LossReplies: 26Last Post: 04-16-2004, 08:33 AM
- By embrace in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-26-2004, 11:41 PM
- By Jeff in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2003, 04:49 PM