Dumb Question

Daddy

Awards
Liquid Clen and Liquid T3. Are they taken orally? or are they to be injected?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Both are wrong. They are to be taken as a suppository. Hope you're fond up sticking things in your...

Orally.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Both are wrong. They are to be taken as a suppository. Hope you're fond up sticking things in your...

Orally.
Nate, your always trying to get someone else to make that same mistakes that you have. Dont be mad cause you actually liked it and continue to do it. Its cool, just dont shake my hand:woohoo:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Nate, your always trying to get someone else to make that same mistakes that you have. Dont be mad cause you actually liked it and continue to do it. Its cool, just dont shake my hand:woohoo:
I heard it was up to 30% more effective if administered in that manner. Not really though. It was just an excuse to stick things in my...I mean in my lab rats ass. And by lab rat I mean Beelzebub.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I heard it was up to 30% more effective if administered in that manner. Not really though. It was just an excuse to stick things in my...I mean in my lab rats ass. And by lab rat I mean Beelzebub.
Ive heard they are the meanist, ugly, viscious rats around. Why would you pick one of those!