- 01-05-2006, 07:43 PM
- 01-05-2006, 07:55 PM
yeah i could use a good meal plan to. my diet sucks i need to lose some fat and gain some muscle to.
- 01-05-2006, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by hockeyguy77
Get 4-5 days of cardio in and 3 days of strength training in. Thats the short story version, but it will get you started.
01-06-2006, 12:40 AM
Not to be a downer, but its tough to do both at the same time unless you are a newb to lifting. eat a lot for a while while working out hard, then cut later.Originally Posted by CACKS
And I second that there is stuff all over this site about this topic. Try reading some of the logs as well - a lot of people post their food plans in them.
Similar Forum Threads
- By WhutEvr in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2005, 09:16 AM
- By David Dunn in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 06-29-2005, 06:20 PM
- By BackHand in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2005, 12:07 PM
- By Dan in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2004, 08:13 AM
- By AlexParty in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2003, 09:21 PM