Meal plan??

CACKS

Awards
What kind of meal plan should I be on if I want to loose fat and gain muscle? How would I go about putting this Meal Plan together? Right now I am 5'9 200 and i think like 15-20% body fat.

hockeyguy77

Awards
yeah i could use a good meal plan to. my diet sucks i need to lose some fat and gain some muscle to.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah i could use a good meal plan to. my diet sucks i need to lose some fat and gain some muscle to.
This information is available all over this site, just have to look it up. BAsically you have to cut out your simple carbs (sugars and white flours), up lean protein sources (chicken, lean beef, turkey) and keeps fats in check.

Get 4-5 days of cardio in and 3 days of strength training in. Thats the short story version, but it will get you started.

deech

Board Supporter
Awards
What kind of meal plan should I be on if I want to loose fat and gain muscle? How would I go about putting this Meal Plan together? Right now I am 5'9 200 and i think like 15-20% body fat.
Not to be a downer, but its tough to do both at the same time unless you are a newb to lifting. eat a lot for a while while working out hard, then cut later.

And I second that there is stuff all over this site about this topic. Try reading some of the logs as well - a lot of people post their food plans in them.