- 01-05-2006, 08:43 PM
- 01-05-2006, 08:55 PM
yeah i could use a good meal plan to. my diet sucks i need to lose some fat and gain some muscle to.
01-05-2006, 08:59 PM
This information is available all over this site, just have to look it up. BAsically you have to cut out your simple carbs (sugars and white flours), up lean protein sources (chicken, lean beef, turkey) and keeps fats in check.Originally Posted by hockeyguy77
Get 4-5 days of cardio in and 3 days of strength training in. Thats the short story version, but it will get you started.
01-06-2006, 01:40 AM
Not to be a downer, but its tough to do both at the same time unless you are a newb to lifting. eat a lot for a while while working out hard, then cut later.Originally Posted by CACKS
And I second that there is stuff all over this site about this topic. Try reading some of the logs as well - a lot of people post their food plans in them.
Similar Forum Threads
- By WhutEvr in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2005, 10:16 AM
- By David Dunn in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 06-29-2005, 07:20 PM
- By BackHand in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2005, 01:07 PM
- By Dan in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2004, 09:13 AM
- By AlexParty in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2003, 10:21 PM