My albuterol cycle log

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%

    My albuterol cycle log


    Well here it goes my albuterol cycle. I havent used anything like this before,After reading about clen and the albuterol i decided on the ALB since it seems to do the same as clen without the amount of sides clen has.
    This log is for real world results for people like me that dont follow a very strict diet(well atleast not right now) to see just how well this stuff really works for the average guy.
    My bf% is pretty high right now as ive been concentrating more on strength training than appearence(which is obviously about to change)
    My stats are:
    age 29
    height 5'10"
    weight 238
    bf% 28
    Goal: to see how low i can get my bf% during the 20 days of this cycle.
    Dosing will start at 12mgs daily. it might change depending on sides,etc

    I strength train atleast 3 days a week doing a 2 body part split per workout
    and ill now be adding atleast 30 mins of cardio after strength training between 3-5 days a week. at the end of this cycle which will last 20 days i will post my stats again at the end of each week to see how the progress has been so far and also at the end of the cycle over all i will post before and after pics. Hopefully this stuff will work as good as ive been hearing.

  2. New Member
    robfromny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    33.33%

    liquid or inhailed?

    i'd bet you dont see results except at no less then a gran a day man... sry, i hope you prove me wrong!!!
  3. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%

    DAY 1
    I started it today 4mg doses x3.
    1st off this stuff tastes nasty.. but i'll make it through, maybe ill mix it with a mouth full of juice or something.So far i feel a little jittery,slight shake in my hands,somewhat restless. not bad at all though.I've been told this is normal for the first few days till you get more used to it.I also feel slightly warmer, maybe ill pick up a thermometer and keep tabs on my temp to see if it changes. Unfortunetly i got home from work late and i have to be up early so there is no gym time today since i didnt get much sleep lastnight to begin with. but tomorrow i will be doing chest/bi's and 30 mins of cardio........to be continued
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by robfromny
    liquid or inhailed?

    i'd bet you dont see results except at no less then a gran a day man... sry, i hope you prove me wrong!!!
    liquid

    inhaled? meaning the one for asthma? that would be pointless since the dose is only 90mcgs per spray.

    Im feeling things allready from 12 milligrams a day. 1 gram a day would probably make me have a heart attack lol. I hope i prove you wrong too but we'll see what happens.....
    Last edited by BigMatty; 01-04-2006 at 11:27 PM.
  5. New Member
    Reggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    163
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    18.02%

    Subscribed.

    Quite interested in this log, as I'm considering picking this up myself. I'm not totally sold on the safety issues yet though...it appears that regular usage could cause some cardiac problems (although I doubt 20 days is enough to illicit these kinds of effects).
  6. New Member
    jagleaso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%

    I'm interested in this log as well, keep us updated.
  7. New Member
    robfromny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    33.33%

    if your gettin the shakes then your good... i grew up on this **** so i need more i guess... but keep us posted on how your doing
  8. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    538
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    15.23%

    Yeah I'll be watching also. I'm very interested in this for a spring cutter.
  9. New Member
    Xel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    14.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty
    DAY 1
    I started it today 4mg doses x3.
    1st off this stuff tastes nasty.. but i'll make it through, maybe ill mix it with a mouth full of juice or something.So far i feel a little jittery,slight shake in my hands,somewhat restless. not bad at all though.I've been told this is normal for the first few days till you get more used to it.I also feel slightly warmer, maybe ill pick up a thermometer and keep tabs on my temp to see if it changes. Unfortunetly i got home from work late and i have to be up early so there is no gym time today since i didnt get much sleep lastnight to begin with. but tomorrow i will be doing chest/bi's and 30 mins of cardio........to be continued
    For the taste, just open up a empty capsule, squirt in the liguid, pop on the top and swallow before it loses structrual integrity. No taste whatsoever. I do it with all my research chems.

    Subscribed, as well.

    Looking forward to the log.
  10. New Member
    Marshall Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    66.67%

    Subscribed

    I got mine yesterday, will be starting at the end of the month.

    For the taste, just open up a empty capsule, squirt in the liguid, pop on the top and swallow before it loses structrual integrity. No taste whatsoever. I do it with all my research chems.

    Subscribed, as well.

    Looking forward to the log.
    You can buy 4mg caps?
  11. Board Supporter
    Kris's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by scott72
    Yeah I'll be watching also. I'm very interested in this for a spring cutter.
    Same here. I have some left over clen but think Ill give the albuterol a try maybe with T3
  12. New Member
    Xel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    14.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Law
    Subscribed

    I got mine yesterday, will be starting at the end of the month.



    You can buy 4mg caps?
    Yes, the standerd "00" caps hold about 800mg. 200x that amount. :P
  13. New Member
    carib102's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    26.82%

    Subscribed.

    Interested in your results...considering running this for PCT after my bulk. And yeah if you're getting the shakes you're getting the benefits.
  14. Board Supporter
    kjkriston's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Rep Power
    1623
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    71.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    subscribed
    ...hope it works as well for you as it did me.
  15. dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Power
    8153
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by robfromny
    liquid or inhailed?

    i'd bet you dont see results except at no less then a gran a day man... sry, i hope you prove me wrong!!!

    Are you saying a gram per day???? If so...that is 1000mg....it would probably kill you. 4mgX3 will make your heart quiver.
  16. New Member
    robfromny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    33.33%

    i'm taking about a gram of liquid albuterol sulfate a day
  17. Board Supporter
    kjkriston's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Rep Power
    1623
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    71.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    that would kill you..... normal dosage for liquid albuterol sulfate for this application is 4 milligrams 3 times per day. Thats what i used and had great results.
  18. New Member
    robfromny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    33.33%

    **** i see mow... hahaha... 2.5mg = 3ml on the **** that i got... i must be goin nuts off this stuff or sumthin... i'm sorry bro... i'm on about a milligram a day..
    **** i gotta bump this **** up more i guess... damn good thing you straightend me out... i didnt mean to kill anyone lol... i'm gonna go lay down now... ****, your takin 4mg x3!!!! your realy gonna go nuts bro... yo kjkriston, you ever feel crazy and luight headed off this stuff?
  19. New Member
    cgcrz8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    167
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

    Do you guys take a 4mg dose before working out or cardio? My heart rate is fast enough on this stuff. Do you guys think it would be dangerous or is it safe? Right now I'm doing cardio and then taking afterwards so my heart doesn't go crazy. The first time I tried it I took a 4mg does before lifting and my heart rate was 120 beats/min. Usually without any drugs, its 60-65 beats/min. Let me know what you guys think.
  20. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%

    DAY2

    well the same feelings as far as the jitters ,etc. i did notice i seem to be feeling slightly more hunger throughout the day. heart rate is def up and im def finding it very easy to sweat.wasnt too bad trying to go to sleep unless i take the last dose too late like 6-7 pm then i think im going to have a hard time falling asleep. Strength was somewhat down tonight at the gym during my workout which i blame on not going for a week and the very long new years weekend lol. did 30 minutes of cardio and it felt great. i must have lost about a half a gallon of water from sweating!. heart rate was around 155 and i was barely moving at only 57 rpms( like a fast walking) on a cardio machine. So far this is looking promising but it has only been two days. Im looking forward to seeing where this goes.....
    Last edited by BigMatty; 01-05-2006 at 11:32 PM.
  21. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by cgcrz8
    Do you guys take a 4mg dose before working out or cardio? My heart rate is fast enough on this stuff. Do you guys think it would be dangerous or is it safe? Right now I'm doing cardio and then taking afterwards so my heart doesn't go crazy. The first time I tried it I took a 4mg does before lifting and my heart rate was 120 beats/min. Usually without any drugs, its 60-65 beats/min. Let me know what you guys think.



    i take my last dose about 2 hours before my workout. they say youll reach peak plasma levels right as youre going to do your workout to aid you during it. my heart rate was pretty high when i first started out and i was sweating pretty good during my lifting before i even did cardio. as soon as i started it my heart rate was showing 120. not bad at all.
  22. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by robfromny
    **** i see mow... hahaha... 2.5mg = 3ml on the **** that i got... i must be goin nuts off this stuff or sumthin... i'm sorry bro... i'm on about a milligram a day..
    **** i gotta bump this **** up more i guess... damn good thing you straightend me out... i didnt mean to kill anyone lol... i'm gonna go lay down now... ****, your takin 4mg x3!!!! your realy gonna go nuts bro... yo kjkriston, you ever feel crazy and luight headed off this stuff?
    albuterol sulfate? what are you taking that is 2.5 mgs per 3ml? are you drinking the little bottles for an asthma nebulizer? if so your gonna need like 4 boxs of those to get the kind of dosing im taking.
  23. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Xel
    For the taste, just open up a empty capsule, squirt in the liguid, pop on the top and swallow before it loses structrual integrity. No taste whatsoever. I do it with all my research chems.

    Subscribed, as well.

    Looking forward to the log.
    thanks for the idea. ill look into that
  24. dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Power
    8153
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cgcrz8
    Do you guys take a 4mg dose before working out or cardio? My heart rate is fast enough on this stuff. Do you guys think it would be dangerous or is it safe? Right now I'm doing cardio and then taking afterwards so my heart doesn't go crazy. The first time I tried it I took a 4mg does before lifting and my heart rate was 120 beats/min. Usually without any drugs, its 60-65 beats/min. Let me know what you guys think.

    If your heart rate goes that high from 4mg I would recommend lowering your dosage.

    I've know people who actually lowered their resting heart rate during a workout (between sets) while on clen....don't know about Alb but I'm assuming it's similar. Alb seems to raise resting heart rates higher than clen for some reason.
  25. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston
    subscribed
    ...hope it works as well for you as it did me.
    thanks i hope so too..
  26. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    If your heart rate goes that high from 4mg I would recommend lowering your dosage.

    I've know people who actually lowered their resting heart rate during a workout (between sets) while on clen....don't know about Alb but I'm assuming it's similar. Alb seems to raise resting heart rates higher than clen for some reason.
    that was going by what the cardio machine was reading,not sure how accurate it is ill have to do a pulse check tomorrow night while im doing my cardio to see how close it corresponds with the machine. it actually isnt as bad as it might sound i feel good despite that.
  27. dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Power
    8153
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty
    that was going by what the cardio machine was reading,not sure how accurate it is ill have to do a pulse check tomorrow night while im doing my cardio to see how close it corresponds with the machine. it actually isnt as bad as it might sound i feel good despite that.

    I was referring to cgcrz8's post about his resting heart rate being 120. That is hummingbird material when you are used to being at 60-65. Does your heart rate go up that much as well?
  28. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    I was referring to cgcrz8's post about his resting heart rate being 120. That is hummingbird material when you are used to being at 60-65. Does your heart rate go up that much as well?
    i just checked it. its about 94-95 beats per min resting
  29. dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Power
    8153
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    What is it normally?
  30. New Member
    Marshall Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    66.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Kris
    Same here. I have some left over clen but think Ill give the albuterol a try maybe with T3
    Albuterol + T3? How safe is this? Will you be taking anything for possible sides?

    Yes, the standerd "00" caps hold about 800mg. 200x that amount. :P
    Cool, looks like something for me to look into.
  31. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    What is it normally?
    damn i knew i forgot something with this log. i forgot to check it beforehand. ill do that when i wake up tomorrow . I think by the morning i should be close to normal.
  32. dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Power
    8153
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    .....you will unless you have sleep apnea

    Let us know. If it is usually around 65-75, then I would try to regulate it to <100 when on stims. That is the safety net that I use. If it goes higher, I feel like **** and freak out knowing that my heart is over revving. I don't know how that other kid can keep his cool if his resting heart rate is 120. Maybe I'm just a woose.
  33. New Member
    Marshall Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    66.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    I was referring to cgcrz8's post about his resting heart rate being 120. That is hummingbird material when you are used to being at 60-65. Does your heart rate go up that much as well?
    I'm currently on a EC stack and when I get on the crosstrainer, it records my heart rate between 140-158 for forty minutes but during the cool down period it levels off at about 110. Looks like I need to bring it down some.
  34. dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Power
    8153
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Law
    I'm currently on a EC stack and when I get on the crosstrainer, it records my heart rate between 140-158 for forty minutes but during the cool down period it levels off at about 110. Looks like I need to bring it down some.

    We were referring to "resting" rate. Which would be when you are relaxed. If you are doing mild "cool down" cardio, then that is fine especially after a more intense cardio session. Try taking it when you are watching Oprah.....oh....maybe not.....umm.....try the History channel
  35. New Member
    Marshall Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    66.67%

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    We were referring to "resting" rate. Which would be when you are relaxed. If you are doing mild "cool down" cardio, then that is fine especially after a more intense cardio session. Try taking it when you are watching Oprah.....oh....maybe not.....umm.....try the History channel
    The History channel is much better and I'll take that under advicement.
  36. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    .....you will unless you have sleep apnea

    Let us know. If it is usually around 65-75, then I would try to regulate it to <100 when on stims. That is the safety net that I use. If it goes higher, I feel like **** and freak out knowing that my heart is over revving. I don't know how that other kid can keep his cool if his resting heart rate is 120. Maybe I'm just a woose.
    checked it when i woke up, its 71 bpm's resting. so while im taking the ALB its going up to around 94-95. not bad...
  37. dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Power
    8153
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good....try to keep it in that range. I think that if you maintain your cardio regimen you will be fine. good luck Matty.
  38. New Member
    Reggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    163
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    18.02%

    Kj, I know you're a huge fan of Albuterol, but I've searched and haven't found exact numbers from anyone who's tried it. What kind of numbers did you (or anyone else who's tried it) see in terms of weight and/or BF%?
  39. New Member
    cgcrz8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    167
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

    Guys, I've decided to stop my cycle of albuterol. I started it 4 days ago. At the beginning of the cycle, I was shakey and jittery as hell. But as you get used to it that goes away. I've decided to stop mine becuase I get these annoying headaches and I feel it takes away from my performance during the day and working out. Also I haven't **** in 3 days when usually I **** twice a day. Apparently for some people it might affect GI smooth muscle. Anyways, if it works for you without the sides go for it. It raises your temp and keeps up the heart rate. Cya.
  40. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    Good....try to keep it in that range. I think that if you maintain your cardio regimen you will be fine. good luck Matty.
    yeah so far its looking good staying in that range even today. Thanks for the support.i hope this stuff makes a difference.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Myrmidon's Albuterol Cycle Log
    By Achilles13 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 07:21 PM
  2. My Epistane Cycle log
    By jiujitsu76 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 12:44 PM
  3. my first cycle log: dbol/test e.
    By logan in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 12:39 PM
  4. ECA/Clen/Albuterol - Cycle/Log
    By SprtNvolcoM in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 04:59 PM
  5. My First Cycle Log
    By Chemist63 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 02:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in