My albuterol cycle log

BigMatty

Awards
Well here it goes my albuterol cycle. I havent used anything like this before,After reading about clen and the albuterol i decided on the ALB since it seems to do the same as clen without the amount of sides clen has.
This log is for real world results for people like me that dont follow a very strict diet(well atleast not right now) to see just how well this stuff really works for the average guy.
My bf% is pretty high right now as ive been concentrating more on strength training than appearence(which is obviously about to change)
My stats are:
age 29
height 5'10"
weight 238
bf% 28
Goal: to see how low i can get my bf% during the 20 days of this cycle.
Dosing will start at 12mgs daily. it might change depending on sides,etc

I strength train atleast 3 days a week doing a 2 body part split per workout
and ill now be adding atleast 30 mins of cardio after strength training between 3-5 days a week. at the end of this cycle which will last 20 days i will post my stats again at the end of each week to see how the progress has been so far and also at the end of the cycle over all i will post before and after pics. Hopefully this stuff will work as good as ive been hearing.

robfromny

Awards
liquid or inhailed?

i'd bet you dont see results except at no less then a gran a day man... sry, i hope you prove me wrong!!!

BigMatty

Awards
DAY 1
I started it today 4mg doses x3.
1st off this stuff tastes nasty.. but i'll make it through, maybe ill mix it with a mouth full of juice or something.So far i feel a little jittery,slight shake in my hands,somewhat restless. not bad at all though.I've been told this is normal for the first few days till you get more used to it.I also feel slightly warmer, maybe ill pick up a thermometer and keep tabs on my temp to see if it changes. Unfortunetly i got home from work late and i have to be up early so there is no gym time today since i didnt get much sleep lastnight to begin with. but tomorrow i will be doing chest/bi's and 30 mins of cardio........to be continued

BigMatty

Awards
liquid or inhailed?

i'd bet you dont see results except at no less then a gran a day man... sry, i hope you prove me wrong!!!
liquid

inhaled? meaning the one for asthma? that would be pointless since the dose is only 90mcgs per spray.

Im feeling things allready from 12 milligrams a day. 1 gram a day would probably make me have a heart attack lol. I hope i prove you wrong too :) but we'll see what happens.....

Last edited:

Reggin

Awards
Subscribed.

Quite interested in this log, as I'm considering picking this up myself. I'm not totally sold on the safety issues yet though...it appears that regular usage could cause some cardiac problems (although I doubt 20 days is enough to illicit these kinds of effects).

robfromny

Awards
if your gettin the shakes then your good... i grew up on this **** so i need more i guess... but keep us posted on how your doing

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'll be watching also. I'm very interested in this for a spring cutter.

Xel

Awards
DAY 1
I started it today 4mg doses x3.
1st off this stuff tastes nasty.. but i'll make it through, maybe ill mix it with a mouth full of juice or something.So far i feel a little jittery,slight shake in my hands,somewhat restless. not bad at all though.I've been told this is normal for the first few days till you get more used to it.I also feel slightly warmer, maybe ill pick up a thermometer and keep tabs on my temp to see if it changes. Unfortunetly i got home from work late and i have to be up early so there is no gym time today since i didnt get much sleep lastnight to begin with. but tomorrow i will be doing chest/bi's and 30 mins of cardio........to be continued
For the taste, just open up a empty capsule, squirt in the liguid, pop on the top and swallow before it loses structrual integrity. No taste whatsoever. I do it with all my research chems.

Subscribed, as well.

Looking forward to the log.

Marshall Law

Awards
Subscribed

I got mine yesterday, will be starting at the end of the month.

For the taste, just open up a empty capsule, squirt in the liguid, pop on the top and swallow before it loses structrual integrity. No taste whatsoever. I do it with all my research chems.

Subscribed, as well.

You can buy 4mg caps?:jaw:

Kris

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah I'll be watching also. I'm very interested in this for a spring cutter.
Same here. I have some left over clen but think Ill give the albuterol a try maybe with T3

carib102

carib102

Awards
Subscribed.

Interested in your results...considering running this for PCT after my bulk. And yeah if you're getting the shakes you're getting the benefits.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
subscribed
...hope it works as well for you as it did me.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
liquid or inhailed?

Are you saying a gram per day???? If so...that is 1000mg....it would probably kill you. 4mgX3 will make your heart quiver.

robfromny

Awards
i'm taking about a gram of liquid albuterol sulfate a day

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that would kill you..... normal dosage for liquid albuterol sulfate for this application is 4 milligrams 3 times per day. Thats what i used and had great results.

robfromny

Awards
**** i see mow... hahaha... 2.5mg = 3ml on the **** that i got... i must be goin nuts off this stuff or sumthin... i'm sorry bro... i'm on about a milligram a day..
**** i gotta bump this **** up more i guess... damn good thing you straightend me out... i didnt mean to kill anyone lol... i'm gonna go lay down now... ****, your takin 4mg x3!!!! your realy gonna go nuts bro... yo kjkriston, you ever feel crazy and luight headed off this stuff?

cgcrz8

Awards
Do you guys take a 4mg dose before working out or cardio? My heart rate is fast enough on this stuff. Do you guys think it would be dangerous or is it safe? Right now I'm doing cardio and then taking afterwards so my heart doesn't go crazy. The first time I tried it I took a 4mg does before lifting and my heart rate was 120 beats/min. Usually without any drugs, its 60-65 beats/min. Let me know what you guys think.

BigMatty

Awards
DAY2

well the same feelings as far as the jitters ,etc. i did notice i seem to be feeling slightly more hunger throughout the day. heart rate is def up and im def finding it very easy to sweat.wasnt too bad trying to go to sleep unless i take the last dose too late like 6-7 pm then i think im going to have a hard time falling asleep. Strength was somewhat down tonight at the gym during my workout which i blame on not going for a week and the very long new years weekend lol. did 30 minutes of cardio and it felt great. i must have lost about a half a gallon of water from sweating!. heart rate was around 155 and i was barely moving at only 57 rpms( like a fast walking) on a cardio machine. So far this is looking promising but it has only been two days. Im looking forward to seeing where this goes.....

Last edited:

BigMatty

Awards
Do you guys take a 4mg dose before working out or cardio? My heart rate is fast enough on this stuff. Do you guys think it would be dangerous or is it safe? Right now I'm doing cardio and then taking afterwards so my heart doesn't go crazy. The first time I tried it I took a 4mg does before lifting and my heart rate was 120 beats/min. Usually without any drugs, its 60-65 beats/min. Let me know what you guys think.

i take my last dose about 2 hours before my workout. they say youll reach peak plasma levels right as youre going to do your workout to aid you during it. my heart rate was pretty high when i first started out and i was sweating pretty good during my lifting before i even did cardio. as soon as i started it my heart rate was showing 120. not bad at all.

BigMatty

Awards
**** i see mow... hahaha... 2.5mg = 3ml on the **** that i got... i must be goin nuts off this stuff or sumthin... i'm sorry bro... i'm on about a milligram a day..
**** i gotta bump this **** up more i guess... damn good thing you straightend me out... i didnt mean to kill anyone lol... i'm gonna go lay down now... ****, your takin 4mg x3!!!! your realy gonna go nuts bro... yo kjkriston, you ever feel crazy and luight headed off this stuff?
albuterol sulfate? what are you taking that is 2.5 mgs per 3ml? are you drinking the little bottles for an asthma nebulizer? if so your gonna need like 4 boxs of those to get the kind of dosing im taking.

BigMatty

Awards

Subscribed, as well.

thanks for the idea. ill look into that

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established

If your heart rate goes that high from 4mg I would recommend lowering your dosage.

I've know people who actually lowered their resting heart rate during a workout (between sets) while on clen....don't know about Alb but I'm assuming it's similar. Alb seems to raise resting heart rates higher than clen for some reason.

BigMatty

Awards
If your heart rate goes that high from 4mg I would recommend lowering your dosage.

I've know people who actually lowered their resting heart rate during a workout (between sets) while on clen....don't know about Alb but I'm assuming it's similar. Alb seems to raise resting heart rates higher than clen for some reason.
that was going by what the cardio machine was reading,not sure how accurate it is ill have to do a pulse check tomorrow night while im doing my cardio to see how close it corresponds with the machine. it actually isnt as bad as it might sound i feel good despite that.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
that was going by what the cardio machine was reading,not sure how accurate it is ill have to do a pulse check tomorrow night while im doing my cardio to see how close it corresponds with the machine. it actually isnt as bad as it might sound i feel good despite that.

I was referring to cgcrz8's post about his resting heart rate being 120. That is hummingbird material when you are used to being at 60-65. Does your heart rate go up that much as well?

BigMatty

Awards
I was referring to cgcrz8's post about his resting heart rate being 120. That is hummingbird material when you are used to being at 60-65. Does your heart rate go up that much as well?
i just checked it. its about 94-95 beats per min resting

Marshall Law

Awards
Same here. I have some left over clen but think Ill give the albuterol a try maybe with T3
Albuterol + T3? How safe is this? Will you be taking anything for possible sides?

Yes, the standerd "00" caps hold about 800mg. 200x that amount. :p
Cool, looks like something for me to look into.

BigMatty

Awards
What is it normally?
damn i knew i forgot something with this log. i forgot to check it beforehand. ill do that when i wake up tomorrow . I think by the morning i should be close to normal.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
.....you will unless you have sleep apnea :D

Let us know. If it is usually around 65-75, then I would try to regulate it to <100 when on stims. That is the safety net that I use. If it goes higher, I feel like **** and freak out knowing that my heart is over revving. I don't know how that other kid can keep his cool if his resting heart rate is 120. Maybe I'm just a woose.

Marshall Law

Awards
I'm currently on a EC stack and when I get on the crosstrainer, it records my heart rate between 140-158 for forty minutes but during the cool down period it levels off at about 110. Looks like I need to bring it down some.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on a EC stack and when I get on the crosstrainer, it records my heart rate between 140-158 for forty minutes but during the cool down period it levels off at about 110. Looks like I need to bring it down some.

We were referring to "resting" rate. Which would be when you are relaxed. If you are doing mild "cool down" cardio, then that is fine especially after a more intense cardio session. Try taking it when you are watching Oprah.....oh....maybe not.....umm.....try the History channel :D

Marshall Law

Awards
We were referring to "resting" rate. Which would be when you are relaxed. If you are doing mild "cool down" cardio, then that is fine especially after a more intense cardio session. Try taking it when you are watching Oprah.....oh....maybe not.....umm.....try the History channel :D
The History channel is much better and I'll take that under advicement.

BigMatty

Awards
.....you will unless you have sleep apnea :D

Let us know. If it is usually around 65-75, then I would try to regulate it to <100 when on stims. That is the safety net that I use. If it goes higher, I feel like **** and freak out knowing that my heart is over revving. I don't know how that other kid can keep his cool if his resting heart rate is 120. Maybe I'm just a woose.
checked it when i woke up, its 71 bpm's resting. so while im taking the ALB its going up to around 94-95. not bad...

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Good....try to keep it in that range. I think that if you maintain your cardio regimen you will be fine. good luck Matty.

Reggin

Awards
Kj, I know you're a huge fan of Albuterol, but I've searched and haven't found exact numbers from anyone who's tried it. What kind of numbers did you (or anyone else who's tried it) see in terms of weight and/or BF%?

cgcrz8

Awards
Guys, I've decided to stop my cycle of albuterol. I started it 4 days ago. At the beginning of the cycle, I was shakey and jittery as hell. But as you get used to it that goes away. I've decided to stop mine becuase I get these annoying headaches and I feel it takes away from my performance during the day and working out. Also I haven't **** in 3 days when usually I **** twice a day. Apparently for some people it might affect GI smooth muscle. Anyways, if it works for you without the sides go for it. It raises your temp and keeps up the heart rate. Cya.

BigMatty

Awards
Good....try to keep it in that range. I think that if you maintain your cardio regimen you will be fine. good luck Matty.
yeah so far its looking good staying in that range even today. Thanks for the support.i hope this stuff makes a difference.

BigMatty

Awards
Kj, I know you're a huge fan of Albuterol, but I've searched and haven't found exact numbers from anyone who's tried it. What kind of numbers did you (or anyone else who's tried it) see in terms of weight and/or BF%?
ive done the same searching and asked the same questions, thats why i decided to do this log to help fill in those blanks.

BigMatty

Awards
Guys, I've decided to stop my cycle of albuterol. I started it 4 days ago. At the beginning of the cycle, I was shakey and jittery as hell. But as you get used to it that goes away. I've decided to stop mine becuase I get these annoying headaches and I feel it takes away from my performance during the day and working out. Also I haven't **** in 3 days when usually I **** twice a day. Apparently for some people it might affect GI smooth muscle. Anyways, if it works for you without the sides go for it. It raises your temp and keeps up the heart rate. Cya.
yeah so far im not having any problems so we'll see what happens

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established

The headaches seem to subside after a week. I would press on if I were you....just to see.

BigMatty

Awards
DAY3

well so far so good, heart rate is staying within a safe range yet its still up atleast 20 bpm compared to when not on the ALB. I have no sides to report as of yet. did shoulders tonight at the gym and weight was down on that a bit too but thats ok itll bounce back. guess its one of those "off " weeks. did my 30 mins of cardio and still sweating quite a bit followed by 10 mins of jump rope which i never do so that was pretty killer. appetite is still up and the jitters have def leveled off so it barely feels like im taking anything(aside from the heartrate thing lol) hell im even starting to get used to the taste of this stuff :) it feels like its working so far so hopefully at the end of this week maybe ill have some new stats to report even if they arent drastic ill post them up.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay Im gonna try to answer a bunch of questions at once. I lost 6 solid pounds in 2 weeks. I'd say 2% BF. I went from no six pack to a four pack in two weeks with little to no cardio. Just lifting. With cardio results could be huge......As for the question on crzy and light headed. I got a weird feeling the first few time s I took it but nothing bad. Keep in with it. And as far as not understanding the dosage its all good. After about 5 days at 4mg 3 times a day the shakes stopped but i still got energy and I def. lost fat. I'd be interested to see how high a safe dose could get. I tried 15mg a day and had anxiety issues. I will however re iterate that I tried clen and anxiety was a HUGE issue for me even at low dosages. Albuterol is great. Thats all I can say. Hope I answered all the Qs. If not Ill try next time. Good luck.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay Im gonna try to answer a bunch of questions at once. I lost 6 solid pounds in 2 weeks. I'd say 2% BF. I went from no six pack to a four pack in two weeks with little to no cardio. Just lifting. With cardio results could be huge......As for the question on crzy and light headed. I got a weird feeling the first few time s I took it but nothing bad. Keep in with it. And as far as not understanding the dosage its all good. After about 5 days at 4mg 3 times a day the shakes stopped but i still got energy and I def. lost fat. I'd be interested to see how high a safe dose could get. I tried 15mg a day and had anxiety issues. I will however re iterate that I tried clen and anxiety was a HUGE issue for me even at low dosages. Albuterol is great. Thats all I can say. Hope I answered all the Qs. If not Ill try next time. Good luck.
What body type are you? Endo, ecto? Someone that loses BF easy could prob lose that without any cardio. I couldn't do that as I'm a true endo.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i def. dont lose weight easily..that for sure...but im not a true endo.... look at my avatar....thats my body type with a lot of work.

robfromny

Awards
yes, dinking the fluid for my nebulizer (breathing machine), cuz i get the **** for free with my issurance... its better then having to pay for the **** and it works just the same

BigMatty

Awards
yes, dinking the fluid for my nebulizer (breathing machine), cuz i get the **** for free with my issurance... its better then having to pay for the **** and it works just the same
yeah i figured that i have the same stuff. dont really have a need for it anymore so i stopped using it years ago, i have the inhaler just incase..... well good thing you can get alot because its def going to take alot to get 12mg dosing a day.

BigMatty

Awards
DAY4

man i dont know what it is but each day that goes by im starting to feel better and better. my hands are still shaking some but the jitters are pretty much gone now. im not feeling anything else like anxiety,headaches,not a thing. did back and bi's tonight and my strength was actually almost back to normal which im def happy about. did 10 mins of jump rope followed by 25 mins of cardio.(why not 30 you ask? the gym was closing lol) still going strong! if anyone has any questions or would like to see me include more things in this log feel free to make suggestions i want this log to help you guys out with any info youre looking for....till tomorrow.....L8R