My albuterol cycle log

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty
    sorry guys they are coming, i have been working alot of hours and plus i need a battery for the camera to get the pics out. ill have them up tomorrow. i will also give an update on my progress since the pics. i will say i was wrong in the begining i wieghed in after i started this thread a few days later and never changed my start wieght, it was actually 243. well without a caliper test till tomorrow i weighed in tonight at 236!!!! man this is so worth it.

Looking forward for the progress and pics brutha.

2. well apparently im not very good at taking my own pics lol i should have used a mirror ill have to take another set of afters tomorrow..these dont really do me any justice. i have slimmed down but i got more of an overall result then my stomach.
    the cliper measurement indicates that i have lost about 7 lbs of fat overall and 4 lbs of body weight and this is on a half ass diet. so i figure with a good clean diet i will be able to lose alot more maybe stack it with some green tea.
    •   

3. Here are some better pics. even though im not as cut as some of you guys. im def on the right track to getting the body i want.

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty
    Here are some better pics. even though im not as cut as some of you guys. im def on the right track to getting the body i want.

Keep up the great work man.

5. Good log. thanks
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Danl4560
    Keep up the great work man.

Thanks man

7. Quote Originally Posted by whunterx
    Good log. thanks
    Thanks,Glad it it helped

8. Nice progress BM. Looks like you are on your way to being where you would like to be. Great Log! BTW the next alb cycle you run, are you going to clean up your diet or eat the same way you did on your first?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Achilles13
    Nice progress BM. Looks like you are on your way to being where you would like to be. Great Log! BTW the next alb cycle you run, are you going to clean up your diet or eat the same way you did on your first?

Thanks, I'm def going to clean up my diet the next time around as im sure it will make my fatloss go up quite a bit. i figured i just do it this way the first time for guys that dont eat very clean like i was. i have cleaned it up a bit but not set on a strict diet yet. i will be though after my next cycle then ill run a nice cutter with the alb at the end.

10. robfromny in post #18 states that 2.5mg = 3ml

While USP Albuterol states that
    4mg = 1ml

I've read that the CEM is
    4mg = .75ml

I've started taking the USP @ 1ml 3x a day. Is that right? I've searched and searched and believe this is correct.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Law
    robfromny in post #18 states that 2.5mg = 3ml

While USP Albuterol states that
    4mg = 1ml

I've read that the CEM is
    4mg = .75ml

I've started taking the USP @ 1ml 3x a day. Is that right? I've searched and searched and believe this is correct.

yes that is correct

12. you abused this subtance abuterol in my opinion... clean diet should be your first goal, not taking drugs... get your diet in check and then maybe the albuterol will help you...

13. Quote Originally Posted by robfromny
    you abused this subtance abuterol in my opinion... clean diet should be your first goal, not taking drugs... get your diet in check and then maybe the albuterol will help you...

Have you even read anything in here? i stated in the begining that i was doing this with a not so clean diet just to see how effective the albuterol really is. i have no problem with setting up a diet plan. i did this as RESEARCH for myself and the other members here that were curious to see how well albuterol works.have you used the albuterol? if not then you really have no place to tell me wether or not i abused it since you do not have the actual experiances of it youreself. thanks for youre OPINION which is in fact all it is an OPINION. none the less thanks for all of youre contributions to this thread as pointless and rude as most of them were. ok take care now.

strange how you gained so much rep points from only 56 posts.intresting.... lets just see what you do talk about here

14. well judging by all of the posts you have made since joining here its looks to me like you talk alot about nothing. one cycle huh? well i can say i have done a little more than you, especially in the area of researching before starting to talk and ask questions. seems like you need to do more of that youreself before spreading around youre OPINIONS.The things i read about and research are things im dedicated to learning about. not looking for quick answers wheni need them but to have the info before i do anything. You seem like someone who should have been on that mtv special with those other uninformed idiots.

15. haha... thats fair enough... i havent used albuterol at your dose for more then afew days, and yes, i have only used injectable test once with var

16. i earned the rep points with my good posts... dispite all your neg reping

17. alot of other dudes on this thread have neg rep me too, so i feel as though my opinions are not taken seriously here... i am in search of the truth and a good body and happiness just like everyone else... if you jerk my prick, do i not cum?

this is me, so you can see i am a real person tooooooo:
    Attached Images Attached Images      

18. did you have a heart attack yet bro?! i hope your alright cuz i havent seen you in a bit...

19. Nope all good here. i was sick all last week though. ill be starting it up again on the 12-13th after my vaca. I am down to 24%bf from my original 29-30%

20. nice work

21. I have been using it for 17 days now and initially started at 16% bf and now am at 10.9% bf, my weight has increased from 171 to 179, and trust me I eat very clean and keep a very strick diet. I've been dosing at 5mg X 3 per day with 3 hours in between and it works great. Am planning on using the benadryl but am not sure if it can be taken while on the Alb or during time off. Any advise?

22. Forgot a question, anyone on Alb has experienced any increase in appetite?

23. Quote Originally Posted by bmlax222 View Post
    How many calories under maintenance are you running?
    Bellow 1000 cals
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Myrmidon's Albuterol Cycle Log
    By Achilles13 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 07:21 PM
  2. My Epistane Cycle log
    By jiujitsu76 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 12:44 PM
  3. my first cycle log: dbol/test e.