My albuterol cycle log

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Senior Member
    max silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,318
    Rep Power
    1233
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    5.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by robfromny
    i think you may be blind to seeing that any stimulant is addictive even despite non addictive propertys... so let me have my oppinion
    Umm, that's not exactly the most well thought out statement I've come across, well, ever. Let's see if I got this right though, something displays non-addictive properties, yet is addictive? You're seriously coming across as a babysitter type here, and I really don't see this tester doing anything particularly dangerous/risky. He's using a comfortable dose of a product, with minimal side effects, and has chosen to continue the cycle due to the effectiveness of the product. You are coming across as though the man is a speed junkie using this stuff for a fix and nothing else. If that were the case, there's a multitude of more powerful stimulants out there that would be infinitely more useful for the purpose than a product such as albuterol.

  2. New Member
    E-Swift25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    162
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    6.57%

    You can get addicted to cheeseburgers too, so what's your point?
  3. Senior Member
    max silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,318
    Rep Power
    1233
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    5.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Be careful of the appealing allure of cheeseburgers! Imagine the shock and horror of the poor children as the delicious juices from the burger run from your chin! Think of the kids, stay away from cheeseburgers!
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    kjkriston's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Rep Power
    1623
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    71.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Woah!!!!! Havent visited in a while. Albuterol addiction......I am truly amazed now. Actually I am close to speechless. I guess I must be an albuterol junkie of the worst kind because I am on my second albuterol cycle in 2 months........better go get help right now....WTF?
  5. New Member
    robfromny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    33.57%

    you fellas shiould win an award for drama queens and blowing sumthing way outta proportion
  6. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    472
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    26.66%

    Hey BM, how did you dose the albuterol out? Did you get an oral syringe from phramacy? At what time do you usually take your first dose and how many hours in between do you spread your dosages out? From reading the thread, you work out at night and take your last dosage before then so the albuterol can fuel your workout. IF I work out earlier during the day, how will this affect the albuterol's perfomance. I usually go workout after I get done with school. If need be, I could lift earlier and cardio later on at night. But what are your thoughts?
  7. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles13
    Hey BM, how did you dose the albuterol out? Did you get an oral syringe from phramacy? At what time do you usually take your first dose and how many hours in between do you spread your dosages out? From reading the thread, you work out at night and take your last dosage before then so the albuterol can fuel your workout. IF I work out earlier during the day, how will this affect the albuterol's perfomance. I usually go workout after I get done with school. If need be, I could lift earlier and cardio later on at night. But what are your thoughts?
    yes i use an oral syringe from a rx store. I dosed it at 4mgsx3 ed. I would take my first dose at 6am when leaving for work and then my second 5-6 hours later and then my last atleast two hourse before my workout which was around 7-7:30 pm so i would take my last dose at 5-5:30 pm. I really dont see a problem with working out earlier in the day and having it interfere with the albuterols performance at all. You will get the most out of your workout IMO by taking one of your doses 2 hours prior to youre workout . its said to make your blood plasma levels peak in that time frame to help fuel your workout. Hope i was able to answer your questions.feel free to ask anymore.
  8. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    538
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    15.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by Danl4560
    Yes, Benadryl and Ketotifen both do. Benadryl being the cheaper of the two.
    Do you take the Benadryl right away or not until you need to freshen up the receptors?
  9. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1193
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    81.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston
    Woah!!!!! Havent visited in a while. Albuterol addiction......I am truly amazed now. Actually I am close to speechless. I guess I must be an albuterol junkie of the worst kind because I am on my second albuterol cycle in 2 months........better go get help right now....WTF?
    Well I planned 2 cycles of 3 weeks close as part of a big recomp last summer, so I think i'm Albuterol addicted too
  10. New Member
    E-Swift25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    162
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    6.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by scott72
    Do you take the Benadryl right away or not until you need to freshen up the receptors?
    I wouldn't take it during the cycle. Once you stop taking albuterol, I'd start the benedryl. One week at 75-100mg at night should work decent at resensitizing your receptors.
  11. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    538
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    15.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by E-Swift25
    I wouldn't take it during the cycle. Once you stop taking albuterol, I'd start the benedryl. One week at 75-100mg at night should work decent at resensitizing your receptors.
    Does this Benedryl trick work with ehpedra? Do they affect the same receptors?
  12. New Member
    Danl4560's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    163
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    34.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by E-Swift25
    Anti-histamines work ok for restoring sensitivity to the beta-2 receptors. I'm currently researching more effective options.
    Not trying to nitpick, but not all anti-histamines work for restoring receptor sensitivity. Pseudoephedrine certainly would not, I would think.
  13. Banned
    jim brooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    39.42%

    i have a ? on alb if u run 3 weeks then say do eca for 3 wks then back on alb for 3 wks how long can u keep this cycling up for ? months , a yr ? how long can u go with out any probs
  14. New Member
    Spitdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    232
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    22.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty
    I cant believe after all the bull**** you started earlier, then apoligized now your starting **** again and you went and neg repped me? I SAID ITS NOT ADDICTIVE AND YET YOU SAY OTHERWISE, THEN GO AND DO SOME REASEARCH WHERE IT STATES THAT ALBUTEROL IS ADDICTIVE I MEAN CAUSE IT IS LIQUID COCAINE AND ALL BUT STILL GO AHEAD DO SOME REASEARCH AND POST IT UP IN MY THREAD THAT WAY WHEN YOU GO RANTING ON ABOUT IT MAYBE YOULL HAVE SOMETHING TO BACK IT UP WITH!!!!!!!!!! UN- ****INBELIEVEABLE

    Hey I gave you some rep man. It's ok to be addicted I know at first your in denial. Just look to your family and friends. I can remember those late nights waking up in my own piss empty albuterol and maxair inhalers everywhere. I lost my wife, my job, my will to live. But thankfully I've seen the light and I only do crystal meth now! I feel so much better! The cramping in my finger is gone now. Things are looking better everyday.
  15. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    472
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    26.66%

    Lol albuterol is not addictive. WTF, just because he wants to do another cycle doesn't necessarily mean he is addicted. Maybe he trying to get down to a certain weight. IMO this stuff isn't addictive at all.
  16. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,928
    Rep Power
    1079
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    wheres the before and after pics?
  17. New Member
    Spitdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    232
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    22.57%

    Well i thought it was funny
  18. New Member
    Spitdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    232
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    22.57%

    Damn I hope he gets help before he moves on to something harder like advair http://www.advair.com Just look at those people on the banner there all doped up I'm telling you. Living their life in an asthma inhaler induced haze.
  19. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitdeath
    Hey I gave you some rep man. It's ok to be addicted I know at first your in denial. Just look to your family and friends. I can remember those late nights waking up in my own piss empty albuterol and maxair inhalers everywhere. I lost my wife, my job, my will to live. But thankfully I've seen the light and I only do crystal meth now! I feel so much better! The cramping in my finger is gone now. Things are looking better everyday.

    HAHAHAHHA thanks man back at ya
  20. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    wheres the before and after pics?
    sorry guys they are coming, i have been working alot of hours and plus i need a battery for the camera to get the pics out. ill have them up tomorrow. i will also give an update on my progress since the pics. i will say i was wrong in the begining i wieghed in after i started this thread a few days later and never changed my start wieght, it was actually 243. well without a caliper test till tomorrow i weighed in tonight at 236!!!! man this is so worth it.
  21. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    472
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    26.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty
    sorry guys they are coming, i have been working alot of hours and plus i need a battery for the camera to get the pics out. ill have them up tomorrow. i will also give an update on my progress since the pics. i will say i was wrong in the begining i wieghed in after i started this thread a few days later and never changed my start wieght, it was actually 243. well without a caliper test till tomorrow i weighed in tonight at 236!!!! man this is so worth it.

    Looking forward for the progress and pics brutha.
  22. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.44%






    well apparently im not very good at taking my own pics lol i should have used a mirror ill have to take another set of afters tomorrow..these dont really do me any justice. i have slimmed down but i got more of an overall result then my stomach.
    the cliper measurement indicates that i have lost about 7 lbs of fat overall and 4 lbs of body weight and this is on a half ass diet. so i figure with a good clean diet i will be able to lose alot more maybe stack it with some green tea.
  23. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.44%

    Here are some better pics. even though im not as cut as some of you guys. im def on the right track to getting the body i want.


  24. New Member
    Danl4560's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    163
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    34.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty
    Here are some better pics. even though im not as cut as some of you guys. im def on the right track to getting the body i want.


    Keep up the great work man.
  25. Registered User
    whunterx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    68
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    163
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    6.91%

    Good log. thanks
  26. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by Danl4560
    Keep up the great work man.

    Thanks man
  27. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by whunterx
    Good log. thanks
    Thanks,Glad it it helped
  28. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    472
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    26.66%

    Nice progress BM. Looks like you are on your way to being where you would like to be. Great Log! BTW the next alb cycle you run, are you going to clean up your diet or eat the same way you did on your first?
  29. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles13
    Nice progress BM. Looks like you are on your way to being where you would like to be. Great Log! BTW the next alb cycle you run, are you going to clean up your diet or eat the same way you did on your first?

    Thanks, I'm def going to clean up my diet the next time around as im sure it will make my fatloss go up quite a bit. i figured i just do it this way the first time for guys that dont eat very clean like i was. i have cleaned it up a bit but not set on a strict diet yet. i will be though after my next cycle then ill run a nice cutter with the alb at the end.
  30. New Member
    Marshall Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    66.9%

    robfromny in post #18 states that 2.5mg = 3ml

    While USP Albuterol states that
    4mg = 1ml

    I've read that the CEM is
    4mg = .75ml

    I've started taking the USP @ 1ml 3x a day. Is that right? I've searched and searched and believe this is correct.
  31. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Law
    robfromny in post #18 states that 2.5mg = 3ml

    While USP Albuterol states that
    4mg = 1ml

    I've read that the CEM is
    4mg = .75ml

    I've started taking the USP @ 1ml 3x a day. Is that right? I've searched and searched and believe this is correct.

    yes that is correct
  32. New Member
    robfromny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    33.57%

    you abused this subtance abuterol in my opinion... clean diet should be your first goal, not taking drugs... get your diet in check and then maybe the albuterol will help you...
  33. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by robfromny
    you abused this subtance abuterol in my opinion... clean diet should be your first goal, not taking drugs... get your diet in check and then maybe the albuterol will help you...


    Have you even read anything in here? i stated in the begining that i was doing this with a not so clean diet just to see how effective the albuterol really is. i have no problem with setting up a diet plan. i did this as RESEARCH for myself and the other members here that were curious to see how well albuterol works.have you used the albuterol? if not then you really have no place to tell me wether or not i abused it since you do not have the actual experiances of it youreself. thanks for youre OPINION which is in fact all it is an OPINION. none the less thanks for all of youre contributions to this thread as pointless and rude as most of them were. ok take care now.


    strange how you gained so much rep points from only 56 posts.intresting.... lets just see what you do talk about here
  34. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.44%

    well judging by all of the posts you have made since joining here its looks to me like you talk alot about nothing. one cycle huh? well i can say i have done a little more than you, especially in the area of researching before starting to talk and ask questions. seems like you need to do more of that youreself before spreading around youre OPINIONS.The things i read about and research are things im dedicated to learning about. not looking for quick answers wheni need them but to have the info before i do anything. You seem like someone who should have been on that mtv special with those other uninformed idiots.
  35. New Member
    robfromny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    33.57%

    haha... thats fair enough... i havent used albuterol at your dose for more then afew days, and yes, i have only used injectable test once with var
  36. New Member
    robfromny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    33.57%

    i earned the rep points with my good posts... dispite all your neg reping
  37. New Member
    robfromny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    33.57%

    alot of other dudes on this thread have neg rep me too, so i feel as though my opinions are not taken seriously here... i am in search of the truth and a good body and happiness just like everyone else... if you jerk my prick, do i not cum?

    this is me, so you can see i am a real person tooooooo:
    Attached Images Attached Images      
  38. New Member
    robfromny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    33.57%

    did you have a heart attack yet bro?! i hope your alright cuz i havent seen you in a bit...
  39. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.44%

    Nope all good here. i was sick all last week though. ill be starting it up again on the 12-13th after my vaca. I am down to 24%bf from my original 29-30%
  40. New Member
    robfromny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    33.57%

    nice work
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Myrmidon's Albuterol Cycle Log
    By Achilles13 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 07:21 PM
  2. My Epistane Cycle log
    By jiujitsu76 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 12:44 PM
  3. my first cycle log: dbol/test e.
    By logan in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 12:39 PM
  4. ECA/Clen/Albuterol - Cycle/Log
    By SprtNvolcoM in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 04:59 PM
  5. My First Cycle Log
    By Chemist63 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 02:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in