My albuterol cycle log

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Achilles13
    Great log BM. If you have done clen before, how do you compare clen to albuterol. I am thinking about going on some albuterol soon, but I have to do some research on it first...
    Thanks Achilles,
    i havent done clen before because after i did my reasearch i decided to go with the albuterol due to it having less severe sides and being safer overall. KJ has done both and you can read his comparision between the two(which is the reason for me going with the albuterol) here ya go:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...vs+clenbuterol

2. Quote Originally Posted by Danl4560
    No worries. In hindsight, I myself may have responded the exact same way were I in your shoes.
    glad we all have an understanding now

Quote Originally Posted by Danl4560
    Great log you have going here though, I'm anxiously awaiting your next caliper measurement.

Thanks, Yeah im getting anxious myself, Can't wait to see what it says!
    •   

3. I ordered the cem albuterol to compare it with ibe's as i think there might be a chance of slight underdosing on ibe's part but dont quote me on that yet as im not quite sure. i know it is working but i think it could be a little better.Of course its only been 10 days so far, i might need to increase my dosage might bring it from 12 to 16mgs a day. But overall i look slimmer and my stomach isnt sticking out as far as it was plus its hard for me to judge for sure since i see myself all the time.Although some friends have made +comments on my appearance so it looks like this is going well.

4. QUICK UPDATE:
    ok i couldnt wait so i took another caliper measurement and low and behold im down by 6.5lbs of body fat!!! and i still have about 8 days left of supply. man i cant wait to see the end result. im def glad i ordered more. I think it would be best to run this for atleast 3 weeks instead of two.i think since i have high bf im going to run it for 4

5. sounds good.. but wont you down regulate by then?
    •   

6. i allready have benedryl on hand to counter-act the down regulating so it should be fine.

7. iam a nurse i also tryed all this stuff it has much danger with it . u can get a stroke very fast from this stuff i have seen it happen . also when u stop using it u gain the weight back

8. iam a nurse i also tryed all this stuff it has much danger with it . u can get a stroke very fast from this stuff i have seen it happen . also when u stop using it u gain the weight back

9. oops sorry was talking a bout clen not alb.

10. So those tens of thousands of people using Albuterol via nebulizers are at risk for a stroke? Including the tens of thousands of children between newborn to 3 years old?

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

11. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    So those tens of thousands of people using Albuterol via nebulizers are at risk for a stroke? Including the tens of thousands of children between newborn to 3 years old?

CROWLER
    YEAP!!! Along with Albuterol rage as well!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

12. BTW...I just ordered my Albuterol today...I should be running it for a minimum of 20 days at 12ml ED. Should be interesting.

Good log so far...I can't wait to try this stuff out as so many people crap on it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    BTW...I just ordered my Albuterol today...I should be running it for a minimum of 20 days at 12ml ED. Should be interesting.

Good log so far...I can't wait to try this stuff out as so many people crap on it.

I'm with on that bro, I will place my order soon and hopefully post a log as good as this one.

BM, I am hearing you talking about down regulation of your receptors. Could you explain this little more. I think i have th general idea which is that once you have been on alb for so long you ware out your receptors. To know this, basically its just when you stop responding to the supp you are taking?

14. That is the basic thought Achilles. You're receptors are the ones responsible for absorbing different compounds, like anything a tolerance builds but in this case with a much stronger drugs, receptors burn out. My knowledge on this subject is very limited but as far as I know there are thousands of sensory receptors that send messages to the CNS. With overuse these will burn out and the introduction of something like Ketofien needs to started. I believe these compounds are used to in a way refresh those receptors and in turn decrease resistance.

Also, I would think this is primarily prominent with stimulant-like compounds

15. iam thinking of trying albutrol if i can get a place to get it .

16. Quote Originally Posted by jim brooks
    iam thinking of trying albutrol if i can get a place to get it .

Try do some research... Thanks Rage for the explanation.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jim brooks
    iam thinking of trying albutrol if i can get a place to get it .
    I believe the board sponsor IBE carries it.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

18. CEM products as well

19. Hehehe, you guys are too nice. Let the n00bs search around.

20. yeah your right.....I usually do...slippin I guess

21. Day12

well i upped my dose a little to 5mgsx3 and im feeling a little more of its effects now. so i probably wont have enough to run it for the full 20 which is fine since i have more on the way. I think next time around to maximize it to get where i want to be sooner im going to run some t3 with it. no gym today as i was out pretty late lastnight.which i must add i def got more attention from the ladies due to my changes. im def feeling more like i did when i started,got some shakey hands again.everythings still going very well. back to the gym again tomorrow.....

22. How about any easier solution than T3, like the EC stack. It would be interesting. I would think they work off of different pathways but I'm probably wrong. Anywho, I think adding the EC must have some sort of synergistic effect....

Plus, from the sounds of it, you are making good progress. Keep on it, instead of upping the dosage, how about you jump on the EC stack for a few days then jump back on so you'll have enough for the full 20....Just a thought.

23. I might have to disagree with adding ephedra and caffeine to albuterol. They work through the same pathways and I don't think that would be too good. Ephedra is a non-selective Beta adrenergic receptor agonist while Albuterol is a beta-2 selective adrenergic receptor agonist. The reason peolpe go with albuterol rather than just doing ephedra is to avoid activating the beta-1 receptor which is in the heart and definitely ups the heart rate. However, there is still a significant amount of beta-2 (although not as many as beta-1) receptors in the heart.

24. good call....I think alternating between albuterol and EC like 3 on 3 off each would work well.

25. Quote Originally Posted by jim brooks
    oops sorry was talking a bout clen not alb.
    Not true about Clen either as far as gaining the weight right back. I've used Clen several times and never gained the weight back unless my diet was ****ty. Clen works.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Myrmidon's Albuterol Cycle Log
    By Achilles13 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 07:21 PM
  2. My Epistane Cycle log
    By jiujitsu76 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 12:44 PM
  3. my first cycle log: dbol/test e.
    By logan in forum Cycle Logs