My albuterol cycle log

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.48%

Day12

well i upped my dose a little to 5mgsx3 and im feeling a little more of its effects now. so i probably wont have enough to run it for the full 20 which is fine since i have more on the way. I think next time around to maximize it to get where i want to be sooner im going to run some t3 with it. no gym today as i was out pretty late lastnight.which i must add i def got more attention from the ladies due to my changes. im def feeling more like i did when i started,got some shakey hands again.everythings still going very well. back to the gym again tomorrow.....

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

How about any easier solution than T3, like the EC stack. It would be interesting. I would think they work off of different pathways but I'm probably wrong. Anywho, I think adding the EC must have some sort of synergistic effect....

Plus, from the sounds of it, you are making good progress. Keep on it, instead of upping the dosage, how about you jump on the EC stack for a few days then jump back on so you'll have enough for the full 20....Just a thought.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.05%

I might have to disagree with adding ephedra and caffeine to albuterol. They work through the same pathways and I don't think that would be too good. Ephedra is a non-selective Beta adrenergic receptor agonist while Albuterol is a beta-2 selective adrenergic receptor agonist. The reason peolpe go with albuterol rather than just doing ephedra is to avoid activating the beta-1 receptor which is in the heart and definitely ups the heart rate. However, there is still a significant amount of beta-2 (although not as many as beta-1) receptors in the heart.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

good call....I think alternating between albuterol and EC like 3 on 3 off each would work well.
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.3%

Quote Originally Posted by jim brooks
    oops sorry was talking a bout clen not alb.
    Not true about Clen either as far as gaining the weight right back. I've used Clen several times and never gained the weight back unless my diet was ****ty. Clen works.
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.3%

I wonder how good albuterol would work on someone with a relatively low BF already, say around 11-12%. You were at 28% so I can see how easy the fat would come off with good diet and exercise regardless. I'm curious how much it would assist someone at 11-12% looking to get down to single digits.
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.48%

Quote Originally Posted by scott72
    I wonder how good albuterol would work on someone with a relatively low BF already, say around 11-12%. You were at 28% so I can see how easy the fat would come off with good diet and exercise regardless. I'm curious how much it would assist someone at 11-12% looking to get down to single digits.
    I would think it would work even better considering someone with 11-15% allready has a high muscle to fat ratio as opposed to having a high fat to muscle ratio like me. so for me its probably going to take a few cycles of this to get down to the 11-15% range which is what i plan on doing.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27%

Awesome log BigMatty! Just got my Albuterol yesterday and can't wait to see what it does for me. I'll be running it at the end of my PCT after a PP/Prostan cycle (in 2nd week now). I think after solidifying the gains it will be great to melt off the fat and bring out some added definiton. Keep the posts coming bro'!
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.48%

Quote Originally Posted by carib102
    Awesome log BigMatty! Just got my Albuterol yesterday and can't wait to see what it does for me. I'll be running it at the end of my PCT after a PP/Prostan cycle (in 2nd week now). I think after solidifying the gains it will be great to melt off the fat and bring out some added definiton. Keep the posts coming bro'!

Thanks, I'm glad your enjoying it.I hope you see good results also.I plan on doing another cycle once my order comes in. I def recommend doing atleast 3 days of cardio a week after strength training to get the most out of it.That is if youre not allready. Good luck and keep us posted!!
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.42%

i found a site for proventin albuterol i guess this is the other name for it . they have tabs like 30 of them for 27.00 would this work just as well as liquid ? iam thinking not
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%

i found a site for proventin albuterol i guess this is the other name for it . they have tabs like 30 of them for 27.00 would this work just as well as liquid ? iam thinking not
    Depends on the dose of the tabs. Albuterol is Albuterol, I would think.
  12. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.48%

that and if they are slow release or not. they most likely will be which means you might not be able to take them 3x a day and they might not have the same effectiveness
  13. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.48%

Day 13

Today i was back at the gym. Did back and bi's strength was pretty good. after that i did 45 minutes of cardio and then abs. boy was i sweating bad. feeling really good though. My gut isnt sticking out as much but i know its def going to take another round or two to get rid of it as ive always been a hard loser being endo/meso but ill get there one step at a time. i think ill post up more pics come spring after my cycle and more cutting work since ill be starting up soon. i plan on trying to do as lean of a bulk as possible. im in this for the long run.........
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.65%

hey thats great... mind posting sum pics now?

this is me.. yeah, i could you sum albuteral too.. in afew weeks dont worry

so now you aint gotta feel bad, alot of us are fat or we wouldnt be lookin at this thread
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.27%

very nice log. keep up the good work.
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.42%

yes i think it said slow release i saw some syrupe on there of albuterol but kinda scard to take it may be real strong cause heart palp s ? thanks bros for all your help that what this is here for to help each other .not dig around and play games . anyone help with how many ephedrin i need to take iam guessing 2 a day with a.c too
  17. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.48%

DAY 14 (yesterday)

Well its getting close to the end i have a few more days left of supply and i have to say im def happy with the results so far.Did shoulders yesterday along with a spin class for the fi4rst time. I dont care what anyone says that **** is pretty rough but i did one for 45 minutes and man was i hurtin lol. friends are def saying im slimmin down which is great to hear.
  18. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.48%

Quote Originally Posted by robfromny
    hey thats great... mind posting sum pics now?

this is me.. yeah, i could you sum albuteral too.. in afew weeks dont worry

so now you aint gotta feel bad, alot of us are fat or we wouldnt be lookin at this thread
    few more days and ill put them up
  19. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.48%

Quote Originally Posted by w00kie
    very nice log. keep up the good work.
    Thanks!!
  20. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.48%

yes i think it said slow release i saw some syrupe on there of albuterol but kinda scard to take it may be real strong cause heart palp s ? thanks bros for all your help that what this is here for to help each other .not dig around and play games . anyone help with how many ephedrin i need to take iam guessing 2 a day with a.c too
    yeah you would be better off with the syrup aslong as the dosage isnt too high per mg. the tablets are a waste IMO more for all day relief for asthma to help keep the airways dialated all the time
  21. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.68%

Okay i have a question. If you were going to use the t3 or ephedra... wouldn't you run them when you were off of the albuterol? I am guessing to run albuterol at 3 weeks at 12mgs(increase dosage if needed) then run the t3 or epdedra. Do you run the t3 or epdedra 3 weeks or while you are taking a week off of the albuterol?
  22. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.48%

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles13
    Okay i have a question. If you were going to use the t3 or ephedra... wouldn't you run them when you were off of the albuterol? I am guessing to run albuterol at 3 weeks at 12mgs(increase dosage if needed) then run the t3 or epdedra. Do you run the t3 or epdedra 3 weeks or while you are taking a week off of the albuterol?

yes it would be safer to run it that way IMO since the albuterol will also raise your HR as the ephedra and t3 does. like a few of the other guys have said running the albuterol for three wqeeks then running an ec or et3 stack would be good for 3 more then go back to the albuterol i think would work out real nice. what im going to do personally is just run some ephedrine for a week while im waiting for my next shipment of albuterol to get here then switch back that way i can keep the fat loss going at a good pace.
  23. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.48%

Day 15
    Went to the gym and did some iso chest today to pre-exhaust it for tomorrow when my lifting partner will be around. then i did 30 minuts of cardio and man i gotta tell ya even though i was still sweating pretty good it felt like nothing compared to that spinning class i took lastnight. im gonna have to do that again sometime. things are still going well and im almost out(i think i have about 1-1/2 days left of albuterol maybe two) so ill be taking a week off it while taking ephedrine 25mgsx3 ed then once my new shipment of ALB gets here ill be jumping back on it for another 2 weeks. so ill even update this thread after my second cycle with more pics.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.26%

Congrats on the great results!

I am especially interested in this in conjunction with a PPAR-agonist like Sesamin or TTA...
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Reggin
    Congrats on the great results!

I am especially interested in this in conjunction with a PPAR-agonist like Sesamin or TTA...
    I'm working a building a stack like that. Albuterol/sesmin/alcar. Sounds promising.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.65%

where could i get this benedryl that stops downregulation that you were talkin about?
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

where could i get this benedryl that stops downregulation that you were talkin about?
    You can get it at any pharmacy. I get it cheap from a dollar store for $1 for 24 tabs.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.65%

is it the **** for allergys? and how much would i need?
  29. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.3%

I missed this part of the thread. Does the Benedryl keep receptors fresh?
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%

Quote Originally Posted by scott72
    I missed this part of the thread. Does the Benedryl keep receptors fresh?
    Yes, Benadryl and Ketotifen both do. Benadryl being the cheaper of the two.
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

I use 3 tabs, 75mg total at night. I can't say which one, benedryl or ketotifen, works works more effective.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.65%

hey thx swift
  33. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.1%

Thanks for the log BigMatty. Looking forward to your results. Will have to get some of this stuff.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Anti-histamines work ok for restoring sensitivity to the beta-2 receptors. I'm currently researching more effective options.
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

Hard to imagine anyone playing with this stuff. Just the inhaled version gives your heart a race. If you're upping cardio with it you could end up dead.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.65%

and he's trying to say this **** aint addictive too!
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Good god man, get over it already. He already stated that for him, the stuff is non-addictive. Do you have a hard time understanding that, or will you go off on another rant and make yourself look to be quite the fool all over again?
  38. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.48%

DAY 16 (yesterday)

Well i ran out today, thought i had more but i was wrong. thats ok though because my new shipment just came in now im going to try cems to see it its better than ibes. so far im down by 7.5 lbs going by my bf caliper. my body weight is down by 3 lbs so ive been gaining muscle now that ive been hitting the gym 5-6 days a week. tomorrow when i get a chance ill post up some before and after shots. then ill update this again after i do another 2 weeks with cems alb. all in all im happy with my results so far considering my diet wasnt perfect.
  39. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.48%

I cant believe after all the bull**** you started earlier, then apoligized now your starting **** again and you went and neg repped me? I SAID ITS NOT ADDICTIVE AND YET YOU SAY OTHERWISE, THEN GO AND DO SOME REASEARCH WHERE IT STATES THAT ALBUTEROL IS ADDICTIVE I MEAN CAUSE IT IS LIQUID COCAINE AND ALL BUT STILL GO AHEAD DO SOME REASEARCH AND POST IT UP IN MY THREAD THAT WAY WHEN YOU GO RANTING ON ABOUT IT MAYBE YOULL HAVE SOMETHING TO BACK IT UP WITH!!!!!!!!!! UN- ****INBELIEVEABLE

40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.65%

ok i appologized for not being nice about things but never changed my possition. i say anything can become addictive (even sex or food) so watch out for albuterol becuase the potential is much higher especially cuz its beta2 properties. i understand that its not a big issue when taking in small dosages, but in large quanities it may be more of an issue... i am not saying that this drug has a high potential my friend, but a potential none the less.. dont be a fool and let your gaurd down... look at you buying more already and getting mad when i suggest sumthing bad about it - signs of addiction - defending your drug and not having an open mind to hear others... sounds like your a guy that doesnt wanna hear others and like a guy who has a problem with substances - so i am just trying to make sure you dont turn your back on it and get caught up in the game... do you think your a guru now from using this substance for 16days? or do you think your online searches were enough to call "research"... have you been to any university librarys? have you come off this drug without complications? now your comming down, but going right back on... just calm down ingeneral, like i am trying to do, and if you cant respect me please at least respect this drug! i feel like your under estimating the seriousness of using drugs and i think you may be blind to seeing that any stimulant is addictive even despite non addictive propertys... so let me have my oppinion

Similar Forum Threads

1. Myrmidon's Albuterol Cycle Log
    By Achilles13 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 07:21 PM
  2. My Epistane Cycle log
    By jiujitsu76 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 12:44 PM
  3. my first cycle log: dbol/test e.
    By logan in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 62