My albuterol cycle log

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. My apologies if uve addressed this or if this has been addressed already, i realize albuterol is just like clen but without some of the sides. Now with clen you need to have some things to avoid cramping. Is this an issue with albuterol?

    Also does albuterol make you hold water? Reason i ask is because TTA gives you cramping at a dose that pretty much seems to be effective and also makes you hold water. Just curious to see if albuterol does this.

    Thanks bro and good luck with the log.

    Josh
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns


  2. I had absolutely no problems with holding water while on my albuterol cycle. If anything I may have shed water but def. did not retain any.
    edit: to address cramping, I dod not notice any cramping that could be associated with the albuterol. Its always good to up your water in take regardless of WHAT your taking.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    My apologies if uve addressed this or if this has been addressed already, i realize albuterol is just like clen but without some of the sides. Now with clen you need to have some things to avoid cramping. Is this an issue with albuterol?

    Also does albuterol make you hold water? Reason i ask is because TTA gives you cramping at a dose that pretty much seems to be effective and also makes you hold water. Just curious to see if albuterol does this.[/qoute]



    [qoute=3clipsegt]Thanks bro and good luck with the log.
    Josh
    youre welcome and thanks!!




    No reason to apologize, I have no problem answering any questions. in fact in incourage it. I had no issues with cramping so far while taking the albuterol. I also havent noticed much water retention and i drink about a gallon a day but it hasnt been bad to the point of really noticing. Im sure others that have taken it like KJ can also add his experiance with those issues.

  4. What has your fatloss been so far? Any strength gains? And...how exactly does the benerdryl thing work as in how much do you need to take to refresh receptors, how long, and its at nights right? TIA

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    What has your fatloss been so far? Any strength gains? And...how exactly does the benerdryl thing work as in how much do you need to take to refresh receptors, how long, and its at nights right? TIA
    well so far its now about 4.5 lbs of body fat and my weight is about the same since i can see that i am gaining muscle from eating better. although its all around. my stomach has always been a problem area for me so thats going to be the last to go. but i do notice its not sticking out quite as much and i am seeing a difference in my overall appearance. as for strength i seem to be about the same as before without the fatigue coming as quickly plus my endurance has been great while doing the cardio. as for the benedryl im not sure on the dosage that is best but i know the minumum is 25mgs depends on you with how long and when you need to start taking it, a general rule of thumb is after 1 week of clenbuterol and 3 weeks of albuterol. since i feel like im not"feeling" the effects of the albuterol i decided to start it up now for a week. and yes its before bed.
    •   
       


  6. DAY10

    did some chest iso today as i feel my chest is lacking and needs to catch up with the rest so i didnt do a full workout tonight, But i did do 45 mins of cardoi and man it felt goood!! after the first 30 minutes i started to get hungry again and i ate a good size dinner lol. 4 more days and ill be doing another caliper measurement. my next order of albuterol im going to try the one from cem and compare it with the one i have now from ibe to see if there is any kind of underdosing issue which for now i dont think ibe's is bad at all but i'll try out cem's anyway to make sure.......

  7. just be careful cuz anything that speeds you up can be addictive.................

  8. my bad for goin all crazy................

  9. .............................. . my bad for goin all crazy

  10. Quote Originally Posted by robfromny
    i hope you have a really ****in bad withdrawl and whine to these kids about it all day, cuz you deserve it for sayin this "not addictive" ****ing bul**** you *******!
    I have a belly button.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by robfromny
    i hope you have a really ****in bad withdrawl and whine to these kids about it all day, cuz you deserve it for sayin this "not addictive" ****ing bul**** you *******!

    Im sorry but is all of your ranting directed towards me? the same person who seemed to be supporting this log? the same person who is drinking his albuterol sulfate that is made for a nebulizer? 2.5mgs per ml? and your telling me i wont see any results from less than a gram? you should try doing reasearch before trying to give anyone here any advice when you have no clue obviously. The reason for this log is for people to learn from our experiances if they themselves were thinking of trying it. I also have asthma you moron and i have used albuterol for that reason since the age of 13. anything that speeds of your heart is addictive? ok show me all the studies done on that subject as proof. ive also been drinking coffee(which you say is addictive) for the last 10 years and oh guess what i just recently gave it up to help further me reaching my goals, i even quit smoking after 14 years. so the way i see it is sure, there are many things out there that have addictive qualities.But it also depends on how well you can handle it. so now if your in this thread to whore youreself to up your post count like the belly button jackass i suggest you do it elsewhere this is my log for people to learn from my experiance with the albuterol. this is not a debate thread so if your going to keep acting like an ******* youreself then you have no business being on this site.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Danl4560
    I have a belly button.
    .........
    Last edited by BigMatty; 01-15-2006 at 06:11 PM.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty
    wow really? hey thanks for your contribution. now go ask mommy to check your diaper and take your thread whoring somewhere else
    Thread whoring? My post was a response in jest to attest to the immaturity of the guy flaming you. For future reference, try not to be such a **** to those attempting to defend you. Seems as though my humor is lost on you, must be that Albuterol Rage.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Danl4560
    Thread whoring? My post was a response in jest to attest to the immaturity of the guy flaming you. For future reference, try not to be such a **** to those attempting to defend you. Seems as though my humor is lost on you, must be that Albuterol Rage.
    Oohhhh man, not that addictive Albuterol rage!!! Holy crap! I heard you get IINSSAANNEE rage on albuterol!!!

    If you ask me you and Rob are BOTH immature. Especially him for his posts for no reason, and ur usage of words like "****" . Lets hope ur not on albuterol, id have to call albuterol rage on you as well!!

    Carry on BigMatty, others are happy ur doing the log and look forward to ur progress.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Danl4560
    Thread whoring? My post was a response in jest to attest to the immaturity of the guy flaming you. For future reference, try not to be such a **** to those attempting to defend you. Seems as though my humor is lost on you, must be that Albuterol Rage.

    well let me say first, i apologize for the comments towards you( i have no problem admitting when im wrong) I was just pissed and didnt realize what was behind your post but that jest you used in order to defend me as you said(as immature as it was also) was lost on me, yes it seemed kind of pointless to me. I just hate to see a thread i started with the intent to help answer alot of peoples questions turn into some stupid flame fest. yeah not only is the albuterol addictive but appartently is causes raging like aas also lol

  16. Albuterol rage

    Originally Posted by robfromny
    i know for a fact that anything that speeds you up is addictive friend... even coffee or tea... meth, coke, speed, they all increase the heart rate.
    Yes they do increase your heart rate, but that is an unwanted side effect from these drugs. The primary reason drugs such as meth, cocaine, and nicotine are addictive is because of their effect on the brain's dopamine pathway. Since you don't seem to know much in the way of facts I can tell you that dopamine and its receptors in the brain are the brains "reward" pathway giving users feelings of pleasure. That's what gives these drugs their addictive quality.

    Albuterol on the other hand has nothing whatsoever to do with dopamine or the brains pleasure signals. It is a beta-2 agonist and as such its effects are to dilate broncial passageways, and release fatty acids into the bloodstream, hence the added effectiveness of cardio in conjunction with albuterol. It does also have some minor effect on beta-1 recceptors which accounts for the increase in blood pressure and heart rate.

    Alll I can say to you is please do some research and

    Here's a helping hand to start you on your way
    http://www.nih.gov/news/pr/mar2001/nida-01.htm
    http://heroin.org/dopamine/
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ --> search for albuterol

    "...Regular use of long-acting beta(2)-agonists is not associated with significant tolerance to their bronchodilator action, impairment in the response to albuterol, decreased baseline pulmonary function, increased response to methacholine, or increased risk of adverse cardiac events..." Nelson, H.S. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2006 Jan;117(1):3-16.

    Hmmmm...no tolerance. I thought increasing tolerance was one of the hallmarks of many addictive drugs.

    Well, I don't know **** anyway...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Oohhhh man, not that addictive Albuterol rage!!! Holy crap! I heard you get IINSSAANNEE rage on albuterol!!!

    If you ask me you and Rob are BOTH immature. Especially him for his posts for no reason, and ur usage of words like "****" . Lets hope ur not on albuterol, id have to call albuterol rage on you as well!!

    Carry on BigMatty, others are happy ur doing the log and look forward to ur progress.
    Thanks for your support of this thread/log/flaming forum<lol!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by carib102
    Albuterol rage



    Yes they do increase your heart rate, but that is an unwanted side effect from these drugs. The primary reason drugs such as meth, cocaine, and nicotine are addictive is because of their effect on the brain's dopamine pathway. Since you don't seem to know much in the way of facts I can tell you that dopamine and its receptors in the brain are the brains "reward" pathway giving users feelings of pleasure. That's what gives these drugs their addictive quality.

    Albuterol on the other hand has nothing whatsoever to do with dopamine or the brains pleasure signals. It is a beta-2 agonist and as such its effects are to dilate broncial passageways, and release fatty acids into the bloodstream, hence the added effectiveness of cardio in conjunction with albuterol. It does also have some minor effect on beta-1 recceptors which accounts for the increase in blood pressure and heart rate.

    Alll I can say to you is please do some research and

    Here's a helping hand to start you on your way
    http://www.nih.gov/news/pr/mar2001/nida-01.htm
    http://heroin.org/dopamine/
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ --> search for albuterol

    "...Regular use of long-acting beta(2)-agonists is not associated with significant tolerance to their bronchodilator action, impairment in the response to albuterol, decreased baseline pulmonary function, increased response to methacholine, or increased risk of adverse cardiac events..." Nelson, H.S. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2006 Jan;117(1):3-16.

    Hmmmm...no tolerance. I thought increasing tolerance was one of the hallmarks of many addictive drugs.

    Well, I don't know **** anyway...

    Now thats what i call a good contribution.......

  19. OTOH my ex used to use Proventil repatabs (albuterol in tablet form) and when she ran out I used to catch her huffing cleaning fluids and stealing **** to sell at the local pawn shop...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by carib102
    OTOH my ex used to use Proventil repatabs (albuterol in tablet form) and when she ran out I used to catch her huffing cleaning fluids and stealing **** to sell at the local pawn shop...


  21. yeah i am sorry for flipping out before... i erased the ****... i want to blame the test i'm on and not have to feel like an *******... i still think albuterol has addictive qualities tho... i dont know why i was flipping, but i do apologize cuz there was no need to get crazy... i'm glad you've overcome alot in your life bro, like cig.s and coffee... anyway... hows the fat loss goin?

  22. Great log BM. If you have done clen before, how do you compare clen to albuterol. I am thinking about going on some albuterol soon, but I have to do some research on it first...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    If you ask me you and Rob are BOTH immature. Especially him for his posts for no reason, and ur usage of words like "****" . Lets hope ur not on albuterol, id have to call albuterol rage on you as well!!
    If you asked me, I too would probably tell you I am immature

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty



    well let me say first, i apologize for the comments towards you( i have no problem admitting when im wrong) I was just pissed and didnt realize what was behind your post but that jest you used in order to defend me as you said(as immature as it was also) was lost on me, yes it seemed kind of pointless to me. I just hate to see a thread i started with the intent to help answer alot of peoples questions turn into some stupid flame fest. yeah not only is the albuterol addictive but appartently is causes raging like aas also lol
    No worries. In hindsight, I myself may have responded the exact same way were I in your shoes.

    Great log you have going here though, I'm anxiously awaiting your next caliper measurement.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by robfromny
    yeah i am sorry for flipping out before... i erased the ****... i want to blame the test i'm on and not have to feel like an *******... i still think albuterol has addictive qualities tho... i dont know why i was flipping, but i do apologize cuz there was no need to get crazy...
    apology accepted,everyone is entitled to there opinion but people will respect it more if you express it in a better manner next time.


    Quote Originally Posted by robfromny
    i'm glad you've overcome alot in your life bro, like cig.s and coffee... anyway... hows the fat loss goin?

    thanks so am i,but
    man you dont know the half of it. those were the easy things compared to the other things i've been through. so far the fat loss is going pretty well i must say.its def a start on the right track.......
    Last edited by BigMatty; 01-14-2006 at 11:28 AM.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Myrmidon's Albuterol Cycle Log
    By Achilles13 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 06:21 PM
  2. My Epistane Cycle log
    By jiujitsu76 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 11:44 AM
  3. my first cycle log: dbol/test e.
    By logan in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 11:39 AM
  4. ECA/Clen/Albuterol - Cycle/Log
    By SprtNvolcoM in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 03:59 PM
  5. My First Cycle Log
    By Chemist63 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 01:02 PM
Log in
Log in