My albuterol cycle log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

My albuterol cycle log

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User

DAY10

did some chest iso today as i feel my chest is lacking and needs to catch up with the rest so i didnt do a full workout tonight, But i did do 45 mins of cardoi and man it felt goood!! after the first 30 minutes i started to get hungry again and i ate a good size dinner lol. 4 more days and ill be doing another caliper measurement. my next order of albuterol im going to try the one from cem and compare it with the one i have now from ibe to see if there is any kind of underdosing issue which for now i dont think ibe's is bad at all but i'll try out cem's anyway to make sure.......

2. New Member

just be careful cuz anything that speeds you up can be addictive.................
  3. New Member

my bad for goin all crazy................
    •   

4. New Member

.............................. . my bad for goin all crazy
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by robfromny
    i hope you have a really ****in bad withdrawl and whine to these kids about it all day, cuz you deserve it for sayin this "not addictive" ****ing bul**** you *******!
    I have a belly button.
  6. Registered User

i hope you have a really ****in bad withdrawl and whine to these kids about it all day, cuz you deserve it for sayin this "not addictive" ****ing bul**** you *******!

Im sorry but is all of your ranting directed towards me? the same person who seemed to be supporting this log? the same person who is drinking his albuterol sulfate that is made for a nebulizer? 2.5mgs per ml? and your telling me i wont see any results from less than a gram? you should try doing reasearch before trying to give anyone here any advice when you have no clue obviously. The reason for this log is for people to learn from our experiances if they themselves were thinking of trying it. I also have asthma you moron and i have used albuterol for that reason since the age of 13. anything that speeds of your heart is addictive? ok show me all the studies done on that subject as proof. ive also been drinking coffee(which you say is addictive) for the last 10 years and oh guess what i just recently gave it up to help further me reaching my goals, i even quit smoking after 14 years. so the way i see it is sure, there are many things out there that have addictive qualities.But it also depends on how well you can handle it. so now if your in this thread to whore youreself to up your post count like the belly button jackass i suggest you do it elsewhere this is my log for people to learn from my experiance with the albuterol. this is not a debate thread so if your going to keep acting like an ******* youreself then you have no business being on this site.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Danl4560
    I have a belly button.
    Last edited by BigMatty; 01-15-2006 at 05:11 PM.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty
    wow really? hey thanks for your contribution. now go ask mommy to check your diaper and take your thread whoring somewhere else
    Thread whoring? My post was a response in jest to attest to the immaturity of the guy flaming you. For future reference, try not to be such a **** to those attempting to defend you. Seems as though my humor is lost on you, must be that Albuterol Rage.
  9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thread whoring? My post was a response in jest to attest to the immaturity of the guy flaming you. For future reference, try not to be such a **** to those attempting to defend you. Seems as though my humor is lost on you, must be that Albuterol Rage.
    Oohhhh man, not that addictive Albuterol rage!!! Holy crap! I heard you get IINSSAANNEE rage on albuterol!!!

If you ask me you and Rob are BOTH immature. Especially him for his posts for no reason, and ur usage of words like "****" . Lets hope ur not on albuterol, id have to call albuterol rage on you as well!!

Carry on BigMatty, others are happy ur doing the log and look forward to ur progress.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. Registered User

well let me say first, i apologize for the comments towards you( i have no problem admitting when im wrong) I was just pissed and didnt realize what was behind your post but that jest you used in order to defend me as you said(as immature as it was also) was lost on me, yes it seemed kind of pointless to me. I just hate to see a thread i started with the intent to help answer alot of peoples questions turn into some stupid flame fest. yeah not only is the albuterol addictive but appartently is causes raging like aas also lol
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Albuterol rage

Originally Posted by robfromny
    i know for a fact that anything that speeds you up is addictive friend... even coffee or tea... meth, coke, speed, they all increase the heart rate.
    Yes they do increase your heart rate, but that is an unwanted side effect from these drugs. The primary reason drugs such as meth, cocaine, and nicotine are addictive is because of their effect on the brain's dopamine pathway. Since you don't seem to know much in the way of facts I can tell you that dopamine and its receptors in the brain are the brains "reward" pathway giving users feelings of pleasure. That's what gives these drugs their addictive quality.

Albuterol on the other hand has nothing whatsoever to do with dopamine or the brains pleasure signals. It is a beta-2 agonist and as such its effects are to dilate broncial passageways, and release fatty acids into the bloodstream, hence the added effectiveness of cardio in conjunction with albuterol. It does also have some minor effect on beta-1 recceptors which accounts for the increase in blood pressure and heart rate.

Alll I can say to you is please do some research and

Here's a helping hand to start you on your way
    http://www.nih.gov/news/pr/mar2001/nida-01.htm
    http://heroin.org/dopamine/
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ --> search for albuterol

"...Regular use of long-acting beta(2)-agonists is not associated with significant tolerance to their bronchodilator action, impairment in the response to albuterol, decreased baseline pulmonary function, increased response to methacholine, or increased risk of adverse cardiac events..." Nelson, H.S. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2006 Jan;117(1):3-16.

Hmmmm...no tolerance. I thought increasing tolerance was one of the hallmarks of many addictive drugs.

Well, I don't know **** anyway...
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Oohhhh man, not that addictive Albuterol rage!!! Holy crap! I heard you get IINSSAANNEE rage on albuterol!!!

If you ask me you and Rob are BOTH immature. Especially him for his posts for no reason, and ur usage of words like "****" . Lets hope ur not on albuterol, id have to call albuterol rage on you as well!!

Carry on BigMatty, others are happy ur doing the log and look forward to ur progress.
    Thanks for your support of this thread/log/flaming forum<lol!!
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by carib102
    Albuterol rage

Yes they do increase your heart rate, but that is an unwanted side effect from these drugs. The primary reason drugs such as meth, cocaine, and nicotine are addictive is because of their effect on the brain's dopamine pathway. Since you don't seem to know much in the way of facts I can tell you that dopamine and its receptors in the brain are the brains "reward" pathway giving users feelings of pleasure. That's what gives these drugs their addictive quality.

Albuterol on the other hand has nothing whatsoever to do with dopamine or the brains pleasure signals. It is a beta-2 agonist and as such its effects are to dilate broncial passageways, and release fatty acids into the bloodstream, hence the added effectiveness of cardio in conjunction with albuterol. It does also have some minor effect on beta-1 recceptors which accounts for the increase in blood pressure and heart rate.

Alll I can say to you is please do some research and

Here's a helping hand to start you on your way
    http://www.nih.gov/news/pr/mar2001/nida-01.htm
    http://heroin.org/dopamine/
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ --> search for albuterol

"...Regular use of long-acting beta(2)-agonists is not associated with significant tolerance to their bronchodilator action, impairment in the response to albuterol, decreased baseline pulmonary function, increased response to methacholine, or increased risk of adverse cardiac events..." Nelson, H.S. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2006 Jan;117(1):3-16.

Hmmmm...no tolerance. I thought increasing tolerance was one of the hallmarks of many addictive drugs.

Well, I don't know **** anyway...

Now thats what i call a good contribution.......
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

OTOH my ex used to use Proventil repatabs (albuterol in tablet form) and when she ran out I used to catch her huffing cleaning fluids and stealing **** to sell at the local pawn shop...
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by carib102
    OTOH my ex used to use Proventil repatabs (albuterol in tablet form) and when she ran out I used to catch her huffing cleaning fluids and stealing **** to sell at the local pawn shop...

16. New Member

yeah i am sorry for flipping out before... i erased the ****... i want to blame the test i'm on and not have to feel like an *******... i still think albuterol has addictive qualities tho... i dont know why i was flipping, but i do apologize cuz there was no need to get crazy... i'm glad you've overcome alot in your life bro, like cig.s and coffee... anyway... hows the fat loss goin?
  17. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::

Great log BM. If you have done clen before, how do you compare clen to albuterol. I am thinking about going on some albuterol soon, but I have to do some research on it first...
  18. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    If you asked me, I too would probably tell you I am immature
  19. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty

well let me say first, i apologize for the comments towards you( i have no problem admitting when im wrong) I was just pissed and didnt realize what was behind your post but that jest you used in order to defend me as you said(as immature as it was also) was lost on me, yes it seemed kind of pointless to me. I just hate to see a thread i started with the intent to help answer alot of peoples questions turn into some stupid flame fest. yeah not only is the albuterol addictive but appartently is causes raging like aas also lol
    No worries. In hindsight, I myself may have responded the exact same way were I in your shoes.

Great log you have going here though, I'm anxiously awaiting your next caliper measurement.
  20. Registered User

yeah i am sorry for flipping out before... i erased the ****... i want to blame the test i'm on and not have to feel like an *******... i still think albuterol has addictive qualities tho... i dont know why i was flipping, but i do apologize cuz there was no need to get crazy...
    apology accepted,everyone is entitled to there opinion but people will respect it more if you express it in a better manner next time.

i'm glad you've overcome alot in your life bro, like cig.s and coffee... anyway... hows the fat loss goin?

thanks so am i,but
    man you dont know the half of it. those were the easy things compared to the other things i've been through. so far the fat loss is going pretty well i must say.its def a start on the right track.......
    Last edited by BigMatty; 01-14-2006 at 10:28 AM.
  21. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles13
    Great log BM. If you have done clen before, how do you compare clen to albuterol. I am thinking about going on some albuterol soon, but I have to do some research on it first...
    Thanks Achilles,
    i havent done clen before because after i did my reasearch i decided to go with the albuterol due to it having less severe sides and being safer overall. KJ has done both and you can read his comparision between the two(which is the reason for me going with the albuterol) here ya go:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...vs+clenbuterol
  22. Registered User

No worries. In hindsight, I myself may have responded the exact same way were I in your shoes.
    glad we all have an understanding now

Great log you have going here though, I'm anxiously awaiting your next caliper measurement.

Thanks, Yeah im getting anxious myself, Can't wait to see what it says!
  23. Registered User

I ordered the cem albuterol to compare it with ibe's as i think there might be a chance of slight underdosing on ibe's part but dont quote me on that yet as im not quite sure. i know it is working but i think it could be a little better.Of course its only been 10 days so far, i might need to increase my dosage might bring it from 12 to 16mgs a day. But overall i look slimmer and my stomach isnt sticking out as far as it was plus its hard for me to judge for sure since i see myself all the time.Although some friends have made +comments on my appearance so it looks like this is going well.
  24. Registered User

QUICK UPDATE:
    ok i couldnt wait so i took another caliper measurement and low and behold im down by 6.5lbs of body fat!!! and i still have about 8 days left of supply. man i cant wait to see the end result. im def glad i ordered more. I think it would be best to run this for atleast 3 weeks instead of two.i think since i have high bf im going to run it for 4
  25. New Member

sounds good.. but wont you down regulate by then?
  26. Registered User

i allready have benedryl on hand to counter-act the down regulating so it should be fine.
  27. Banned

iam a nurse i also tryed all this stuff it has much danger with it . u can get a stroke very fast from this stuff i have seen it happen . also when u stop using it u gain the weight back
  28. Banned

iam a nurse i also tryed all this stuff it has much danger with it . u can get a stroke very fast from this stuff i have seen it happen . also when u stop using it u gain the weight back
  29. Banned

oops sorry was talking a bout clen not alb.
  30. Anabolic Innovations Owner

So those tens of thousands of people using Albuterol via nebulizers are at risk for a stroke? Including the tens of thousands of children between newborn to 3 years old?

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  31. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    So those tens of thousands of people using Albuterol via nebulizers are at risk for a stroke? Including the tens of thousands of children between newborn to 3 years old?

CROWLER
    YEAP!!! Along with Albuterol rage as well!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  32. Board Supporter

BTW...I just ordered my Albuterol today...I should be running it for a minimum of 20 days at 12ml ED. Should be interesting.

Good log so far...I can't wait to try this stuff out as so many people crap on it.
  33. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::

Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    BTW...I just ordered my Albuterol today...I should be running it for a minimum of 20 days at 12ml ED. Should be interesting.

Good log so far...I can't wait to try this stuff out as so many people crap on it.

I'm with on that bro, I will place my order soon and hopefully post a log as good as this one.

BM, I am hearing you talking about down regulation of your receptors. Could you explain this little more. I think i have th general idea which is that once you have been on alb for so long you ware out your receptors. To know this, basically its just when you stop responding to the supp you are taking?
  34. Board Supporter

That is the basic thought Achilles. You're receptors are the ones responsible for absorbing different compounds, like anything a tolerance builds but in this case with a much stronger drugs, receptors burn out. My knowledge on this subject is very limited but as far as I know there are thousands of sensory receptors that send messages to the CNS. With overuse these will burn out and the introduction of something like Ketofien needs to started. I believe these compounds are used to in a way refresh those receptors and in turn decrease resistance.

Also, I would think this is primarily prominent with stimulant-like compounds
  35. Banned

iam thinking of trying albutrol if i can get a place to get it .
  36. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::

Quote Originally Posted by jim brooks

Try do some research... Thanks Rage for the explanation.
  37. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Quote Originally Posted by jim brooks
    I believe the board sponsor IBE carries it.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

CEM products as well
  39. Board Supporter

Hehehe, you guys are too nice. Let the n00bs search around.
  40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

yeah your right.....I usually do...slippin I guess
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Myrmidon's Albuterol Cycle Log
    By Achilles13 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 05:21 PM
  2. My Epistane Cycle log
    By jiujitsu76 in forum Cycle Info