My albuterol cycle log

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Glad to hear that your experience is going as good as mine. Stuff is great isn't it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston
    Glad to hear that your experience is going as good as mine. Stuff is great isn't it.

Yeah im really liking this stuff,Im ready to order more lol
    •   

3. Sounds great so far. I'm getting excited for my spring cut after reading your success so far.

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty
    Yeah im really liking this stuff,Im ready to order more lol
    Take it from me....its gonna hurt your feelings when you have to stop. It takes alot of self control to not take a squirt every day...but my time is coming again soon....muahahahaha

5. How long was your cycle?
    •   

6. I ended up running it like 16 days.....don't want to burn my receptors up....

7. DAY5

well not much to report today. i feel almost like normal but its still working since i still have the hand shakes, the body temp is still up, the sweats still come easily,etc. went out with some of my buddies last night and the one guy i work out with said to me that it looks like ive lost a little weight which is good. my stomach does seem like it shrunk a little bit ill know for sure in another two days when i do a caliper measurement.took off from the gym today but ill be back there tomorrow.

8. wow you sound like things are goin great for you! soon i hope you have the bod you set out for with doin this cycle... and kj, you felt a dependancey after being on the stuff for two weeks? addiction to med.s is no good paatna
  9. Lightbulb addict......not me....

addicts can't stop at all.....I stopped....for a little at least.....hehe....

10. soundin more and more like a dopefein... just dont steal outta my mommas purse or i'll **** smack you into last year

11. Is addiction really an issue with this stuff or you guys messin around? I haven't heard of this being a problem.

12. i think it would be very addictive

13. addictive because of its fatloss effects maybe, addictive because of the albuterol itself dont think so.

14. if there is any addiction it's a mental one.....not physical.....kinda like steroids

15. woah there....BIG time joking on my part. It is a great fat burner but definetly no addictive qualities. Even the energy boost goes away after awhile. It gets to where you get no feeling at all but are still losing. Sorry if I scared anyone. I do like it though....

16. DAY6

did shoulders and another 30 mins of cardio still sweatin like a beast. although i did feel some shakes after the first dose today which was kinda strange but thats fine it shows me its still working like it should be. all i can say is im not even half way done yet and im def going to order more for spring time. i even starting to watch what i eat some lol. the more i do all of this, the more committed i am becoming.... tomorrow night caliper measurement!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston
    woah there....BIG time joking on my part. It is a great fat burner but definetly no addictive qualities. Even the energy boost goes away after awhile. It gets to where you get no feeling at all but are still losing. Sorry if I scared anyone. I do like it though....
    its ok i knew you were joking although some people out there take things literally,guess you have to be careful around here...... lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty
    its ok i knew you were joking although some people out there take things literally,guess you have to be careful around here...... lol
    Well its just that we're all still learning about this stuff, so I thought he was serious. I'd like to use it, so I'm soaking up all the knowledge I can.

19. subscribed

20. Quote Originally Posted by scott72
    Well its just that we're all still learning about this stuff, so I thought he was serious. I'd like to use it, so I'm soaking up all the knowledge I can.
    I hear ya, i didnt mean to offend if i did i apologize, i was just joking a bit myself. i understand what you mean i did alot of research on this and clen before buying anything. some people just jump into things, And that is how you get hurt.I def respect you for trying to learn it all first.

21. DAY7

well so far so good im feeling great and im starting to eat better too.edit> did chest/tri's today and 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill.<edit so heres what you guys have been waiting for, my one week caliper measurement to see if anything is starting to change yet.And the results are in according to my readings i am down 1.2% bf!!! which is about2.5 lbs of fat so far and thats with me having a not so great diet the 1st 4 days Man i love this stuff. that cardio is def helping me out too. now that my diet is about on track im hoping to lose a total of 10 lbs in the next 13 days i have left. well see.
    Last edited by BigMatty; 01-11-2006 at 05:59 AM.

22. Awesome man....I've got a week left on my SD/Prostan cycle then its Albuterol cutting time. God love it. Happy to hear that you understand what I've been telling everyone. Good luck.

23. yeah i can def see now why you were talking about getting addicted to it, well addicted to its fat burning effects cause this stuff really does work. im def going to put in an order for more when i get home from work.

edited day 7 forgot a few things.

24. Day8

computer was down yesterday so im late on this. well did back and bi's at the gym today and strength was good. followed up with 30 mins of cardio again and still the sweating is quite a bit.just incase my recepetors are down grading im going to add in some benedyl at night before bed so i can make sure im getting the most of my albuterol. have not experianced any sides,atleast not enough to notice anything which is very good.

25. DAY9

well i got home from work late so no gym tonight, nothing really to report aside from yesterday. i still have an increased heart rate and very slight handshakes, ill be starting bendryl tonight incase my receptors are downgrading. but im sstill going strong and feeling great. even if i take it late now ive noticed im still able to fall asleep when i go to bed which im very happy about. another week and ill be doing another caliper measurement, man i wish i could speed all this up lol. anybody have any questions?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Myrmidon's Albuterol Cycle Log
    By Achilles13 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 06:21 PM
  2. My Epistane Cycle log
    By jiujitsu76 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 11:44 AM
  3. my first cycle log: dbol/test e.
    By logan in forum Cycle Logs