My albuterol cycle log

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Is addiction really an issue with this stuff or you guys messin around? I haven't heard of this being a problem.


  2. i think it would be very addictive
    •   
       


  3. addictive because of its fatloss effects maybe, addictive because of the albuterol itself dont think so.

  4. if there is any addiction it's a mental one.....not physical.....kinda like steroids

  5. woah there....BIG time joking on my part. It is a great fat burner but definetly no addictive qualities. Even the energy boost goes away after awhile. It gets to where you get no feeling at all but are still losing. Sorry if I scared anyone. I do like it though....
    •   
       


  6. DAY6

    did shoulders and another 30 mins of cardio still sweatin like a beast. although i did feel some shakes after the first dose today which was kinda strange but thats fine it shows me its still working like it should be. all i can say is im not even half way done yet and im def going to order more for spring time. i even starting to watch what i eat some lol. the more i do all of this, the more committed i am becoming.... tomorrow night caliper measurement!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston
    woah there....BIG time joking on my part. It is a great fat burner but definetly no addictive qualities. Even the energy boost goes away after awhile. It gets to where you get no feeling at all but are still losing. Sorry if I scared anyone. I do like it though....
    its ok i knew you were joking although some people out there take things literally,guess you have to be careful around here...... lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty
    its ok i knew you were joking although some people out there take things literally,guess you have to be careful around here...... lol
    Well its just that we're all still learning about this stuff, so I thought he was serious. I'd like to use it, so I'm soaking up all the knowledge I can.

  9. subscribed

  10. Quote Originally Posted by scott72
    Well its just that we're all still learning about this stuff, so I thought he was serious. I'd like to use it, so I'm soaking up all the knowledge I can.
    I hear ya, i didnt mean to offend if i did i apologize, i was just joking a bit myself. i understand what you mean i did alot of research on this and clen before buying anything. some people just jump into things, And that is how you get hurt.I def respect you for trying to learn it all first.

  11. DAY7


    well so far so good im feeling great and im starting to eat better too.edit> did chest/tri's today and 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill.<edit so heres what you guys have been waiting for, my one week caliper measurement to see if anything is starting to change yet.And the results are in according to my readings i am down 1.2% bf!!! which is about2.5 lbs of fat so far and thats with me having a not so great diet the 1st 4 days Man i love this stuff. that cardio is def helping me out too. now that my diet is about on track im hoping to lose a total of 10 lbs in the next 13 days i have left. well see.
    Last edited by BigMatty; 01-11-2006 at 06:59 AM.

  12. Awesome man....I've got a week left on my SD/Prostan cycle then its Albuterol cutting time. God love it. Happy to hear that you understand what I've been telling everyone. Good luck.

  13. yeah i can def see now why you were talking about getting addicted to it, well addicted to its fat burning effects cause this stuff really does work. im def going to put in an order for more when i get home from work.

    edited day 7 forgot a few things.

  14. Day8

    computer was down yesterday so im late on this. well did back and bi's at the gym today and strength was good. followed up with 30 mins of cardio again and still the sweating is quite a bit.just incase my recepetors are down grading im going to add in some benedyl at night before bed so i can make sure im getting the most of my albuterol. have not experianced any sides,atleast not enough to notice anything which is very good.

  15. DAY9

    well i got home from work late so no gym tonight, nothing really to report aside from yesterday. i still have an increased heart rate and very slight handshakes, ill be starting bendryl tonight incase my receptors are downgrading. but im sstill going strong and feeling great. even if i take it late now ive noticed im still able to fall asleep when i go to bed which im very happy about. another week and ill be doing another caliper measurement, man i wish i could speed all this up lol. anybody have any questions?

  16. My apologies if uve addressed this or if this has been addressed already, i realize albuterol is just like clen but without some of the sides. Now with clen you need to have some things to avoid cramping. Is this an issue with albuterol?

    Also does albuterol make you hold water? Reason i ask is because TTA gives you cramping at a dose that pretty much seems to be effective and also makes you hold water. Just curious to see if albuterol does this.

    Thanks bro and good luck with the log.

    Josh
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  17. I had absolutely no problems with holding water while on my albuterol cycle. If anything I may have shed water but def. did not retain any.
    edit: to address cramping, I dod not notice any cramping that could be associated with the albuterol. Its always good to up your water in take regardless of WHAT your taking.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    My apologies if uve addressed this or if this has been addressed already, i realize albuterol is just like clen but without some of the sides. Now with clen you need to have some things to avoid cramping. Is this an issue with albuterol?

    Also does albuterol make you hold water? Reason i ask is because TTA gives you cramping at a dose that pretty much seems to be effective and also makes you hold water. Just curious to see if albuterol does this.[/qoute]



    [qoute=3clipsegt]Thanks bro and good luck with the log.
    Josh
    youre welcome and thanks!!




    No reason to apologize, I have no problem answering any questions. in fact in incourage it. I had no issues with cramping so far while taking the albuterol. I also havent noticed much water retention and i drink about a gallon a day but it hasnt been bad to the point of really noticing. Im sure others that have taken it like KJ can also add his experiance with those issues.

  19. What has your fatloss been so far? Any strength gains? And...how exactly does the benerdryl thing work as in how much do you need to take to refresh receptors, how long, and its at nights right? TIA

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    What has your fatloss been so far? Any strength gains? And...how exactly does the benerdryl thing work as in how much do you need to take to refresh receptors, how long, and its at nights right? TIA
    well so far its now about 4.5 lbs of body fat and my weight is about the same since i can see that i am gaining muscle from eating better. although its all around. my stomach has always been a problem area for me so thats going to be the last to go. but i do notice its not sticking out quite as much and i am seeing a difference in my overall appearance. as for strength i seem to be about the same as before without the fatigue coming as quickly plus my endurance has been great while doing the cardio. as for the benedryl im not sure on the dosage that is best but i know the minumum is 25mgs depends on you with how long and when you need to start taking it, a general rule of thumb is after 1 week of clenbuterol and 3 weeks of albuterol. since i feel like im not"feeling" the effects of the albuterol i decided to start it up now for a week. and yes its before bed.

  21. DAY10

    did some chest iso today as i feel my chest is lacking and needs to catch up with the rest so i didnt do a full workout tonight, But i did do 45 mins of cardoi and man it felt goood!! after the first 30 minutes i started to get hungry again and i ate a good size dinner lol. 4 more days and ill be doing another caliper measurement. my next order of albuterol im going to try the one from cem and compare it with the one i have now from ibe to see if there is any kind of underdosing issue which for now i dont think ibe's is bad at all but i'll try out cem's anyway to make sure.......

  22. just be careful cuz anything that speeds you up can be addictive.................

  23. my bad for goin all crazy................

  24. .............................. . my bad for goin all crazy

  25. Quote Originally Posted by robfromny
    i hope you have a really ****in bad withdrawl and whine to these kids about it all day, cuz you deserve it for sayin this "not addictive" ****ing bul**** you *******!
    I have a belly button.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by robfromny
    i hope you have a really ****in bad withdrawl and whine to these kids about it all day, cuz you deserve it for sayin this "not addictive" ****ing bul**** you *******!

    Im sorry but is all of your ranting directed towards me? the same person who seemed to be supporting this log? the same person who is drinking his albuterol sulfate that is made for a nebulizer? 2.5mgs per ml? and your telling me i wont see any results from less than a gram? you should try doing reasearch before trying to give anyone here any advice when you have no clue obviously. The reason for this log is for people to learn from our experiances if they themselves were thinking of trying it. I also have asthma you moron and i have used albuterol for that reason since the age of 13. anything that speeds of your heart is addictive? ok show me all the studies done on that subject as proof. ive also been drinking coffee(which you say is addictive) for the last 10 years and oh guess what i just recently gave it up to help further me reaching my goals, i even quit smoking after 14 years. so the way i see it is sure, there are many things out there that have addictive qualities.But it also depends on how well you can handle it. so now if your in this thread to whore youreself to up your post count like the belly button jackass i suggest you do it elsewhere this is my log for people to learn from my experiance with the albuterol. this is not a debate thread so if your going to keep acting like an ******* youreself then you have no business being on this site.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Danl4560
    I have a belly button.
    .........
    Last edited by BigMatty; 01-15-2006 at 07:11 PM.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty
    wow really? hey thanks for your contribution. now go ask mommy to check your diaper and take your thread whoring somewhere else
    Thread whoring? My post was a response in jest to attest to the immaturity of the guy flaming you. For future reference, try not to be such a **** to those attempting to defend you. Seems as though my humor is lost on you, must be that Albuterol Rage.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Danl4560
    Thread whoring? My post was a response in jest to attest to the immaturity of the guy flaming you. For future reference, try not to be such a **** to those attempting to defend you. Seems as though my humor is lost on you, must be that Albuterol Rage.
    Oohhhh man, not that addictive Albuterol rage!!! Holy crap! I heard you get IINSSAANNEE rage on albuterol!!!

    If you ask me you and Rob are BOTH immature. Especially him for his posts for no reason, and ur usage of words like "****" . Lets hope ur not on albuterol, id have to call albuterol rage on you as well!!

    Carry on BigMatty, others are happy ur doing the log and look forward to ur progress.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Danl4560
    Thread whoring? My post was a response in jest to attest to the immaturity of the guy flaming you. For future reference, try not to be such a **** to those attempting to defend you. Seems as though my humor is lost on you, must be that Albuterol Rage.

    well let me say first, i apologize for the comments towards you( i have no problem admitting when im wrong) I was just pissed and didnt realize what was behind your post but that jest you used in order to defend me as you said(as immature as it was also) was lost on me, yes it seemed kind of pointless to me. I just hate to see a thread i started with the intent to help answer alot of peoples questions turn into some stupid flame fest. yeah not only is the albuterol addictive but appartently is causes raging like aas also lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Myrmidon's Albuterol Cycle Log
    By Achilles13 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 07:21 PM
  2. My Epistane Cycle log
    By jiujitsu76 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 12:44 PM
  3. my first cycle log: dbol/test e.
    By logan in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 12:39 PM
  4. ECA/Clen/Albuterol - Cycle/Log
    By SprtNvolcoM in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 04:59 PM
  5. My First Cycle Log
    By Chemist63 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 02:02 PM
Log in
Log in