My albuterol cycle log

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Reggin
    Kj, I know you're a huge fan of Albuterol, but I've searched and haven't found exact numbers from anyone who's tried it. What kind of numbers did you (or anyone else who's tried it) see in terms of weight and/or BF%?
    ive done the same searching and asked the same questions, thats why i decided to do this log to help fill in those blanks.

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

Quote Originally Posted by cgcrz8
    Guys, I've decided to stop my cycle of albuterol. I started it 4 days ago. At the beginning of the cycle, I was shakey and jittery as hell. But as you get used to it that goes away. I've decided to stop mine becuase I get these annoying headaches and I feel it takes away from my performance during the day and working out. Also I haven't **** in 3 days when usually I **** twice a day. Apparently for some people it might affect GI smooth muscle. Anyways, if it works for you without the sides go for it. It raises your temp and keeps up the heart rate. Cya.
    yeah so far im not having any problems so we'll see what happens
  3. dead sexy wino
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cgcrz8
    Guys, I've decided to stop my cycle of albuterol. I started it 4 days ago. At the beginning of the cycle, I was shakey and jittery as hell. But as you get used to it that goes away. I've decided to stop mine becuase I get these annoying headaches and I feel it takes away from my performance during the day and working out. Also I haven't **** in 3 days when usually I **** twice a day. Apparently for some people it might affect GI smooth muscle. Anyways, if it works for you without the sides go for it. It raises your temp and keeps up the heart rate. Cya.

The headaches seem to subside after a week. I would press on if I were you....just to see.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

DAY3

well so far so good, heart rate is staying within a safe range yet its still up atleast 20 bpm compared to when not on the ALB. I have no sides to report as of yet. did shoulders tonight at the gym and weight was down on that a bit too but thats ok itll bounce back. guess its one of those "off " weeks. did my 30 mins of cardio and still sweating quite a bit followed by 10 mins of jump rope which i never do so that was pretty killer. appetite is still up and the jitters have def leveled off so it barely feels like im taking anything(aside from the heartrate thing lol) hell im even starting to get used to the taste of this stuff it feels like its working so far so hopefully at the end of this week maybe ill have some new stats to report even if they arent drastic ill post them up.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.33%

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Reggin
    Kj, I know you're a huge fan of Albuterol, but I've searched and haven't found exact numbers from anyone who's tried it. What kind of numbers did you (or anyone else who's tried it) see in terms of weight and/or BF%?
    Okay Im gonna try to answer a bunch of questions at once. I lost 6 solid pounds in 2 weeks. I'd say 2% BF. I went from no six pack to a four pack in two weeks with little to no cardio. Just lifting. With cardio results could be huge......As for the question on crzy and light headed. I got a weird feeling the first few time s I took it but nothing bad. Keep in with it. And as far as not understanding the dosage its all good. After about 5 days at 4mg 3 times a day the shakes stopped but i still got energy and I def. lost fat. I'd be interested to see how high a safe dose could get. I tried 15mg a day and had anxiety issues. I will however re iterate that I tried clen and anxiety was a HUGE issue for me even at low dosages. Albuterol is great. Thats all I can say. Hope I answered all the Qs. If not Ill try next time. Good luck.
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.39%

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston
    Okay Im gonna try to answer a bunch of questions at once. I lost 6 solid pounds in 2 weeks. I'd say 2% BF. I went from no six pack to a four pack in two weeks with little to no cardio. Just lifting. With cardio results could be huge......As for the question on crzy and light headed. I got a weird feeling the first few time s I took it but nothing bad. Keep in with it. And as far as not understanding the dosage its all good. After about 5 days at 4mg 3 times a day the shakes stopped but i still got energy and I def. lost fat. I'd be interested to see how high a safe dose could get. I tried 15mg a day and had anxiety issues. I will however re iterate that I tried clen and anxiety was a HUGE issue for me even at low dosages. Albuterol is great. Thats all I can say. Hope I answered all the Qs. If not Ill try next time. Good luck.
    What body type are you? Endo, ecto? Someone that loses BF easy could prob lose that without any cardio. I couldn't do that as I'm a true endo.
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.33%

i def. dont lose weight easily..that for sure...but im not a true endo.... look at my avatar....thats my body type with a lot of work.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.05%

yes, dinking the fluid for my nebulizer (breathing machine), cuz i get the **** for free with my issurance... its better then having to pay for the **** and it works just the same
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

Quote Originally Posted by robfromny
    yes, dinking the fluid for my nebulizer (breathing machine), cuz i get the **** for free with my issurance... its better then having to pay for the **** and it works just the same
    yeah i figured that i have the same stuff. dont really have a need for it anymore so i stopped using it years ago, i have the inhaler just incase..... well good thing you can get alot because its def going to take alot to get 12mg dosing a day.
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

DAY4

man i dont know what it is but each day that goes by im starting to feel better and better. my hands are still shaking some but the jitters are pretty much gone now. im not feeling anything else like anxiety,headaches,not a thing. did back and bi's tonight and my strength was actually almost back to normal which im def happy about. did 10 mins of jump rope followed by 25 mins of cardio.(why not 30 you ask? the gym was closing lol) still going strong! if anyone has any questions or would like to see me include more things in this log feel free to make suggestions i want this log to help you guys out with any info youre looking for....till tomorrow.....L8R
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.33%

Glad to hear that your experience is going as good as mine. Stuff is great isn't it.
  12. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

Glad to hear that your experience is going as good as mine. Stuff is great isn't it.

Yeah im really liking this stuff,Im ready to order more lol
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.39%

Sounds great so far. I'm getting excited for my spring cut after reading your success so far.
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.33%

Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty
    Yeah im really liking this stuff,Im ready to order more lol
    Take it from me....its gonna hurt your feelings when you have to stop. It takes alot of self control to not take a squirt every day...but my time is coming again soon....muahahahaha
  15. dead sexy wino
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.18%

How long was your cycle?
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.33%

I ended up running it like 16 days.....don't want to burn my receptors up....
  17. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

DAY5

well not much to report today. i feel almost like normal but its still working since i still have the hand shakes, the body temp is still up, the sweats still come easily,etc. went out with some of my buddies last night and the one guy i work out with said to me that it looks like ive lost a little weight which is good. my stomach does seem like it shrunk a little bit ill know for sure in another two days when i do a caliper measurement.took off from the gym today but ill be back there tomorrow.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.05%

wow you sound like things are goin great for you! soon i hope you have the bod you set out for with doin this cycle... and kj, you felt a dependancey after being on the stuff for two weeks? addiction to med.s is no good paatna
  19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.33%

Lightbulb addict......not me....

addicts can't stop at all.....I stopped....for a little at least.....hehe....
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.05%

soundin more and more like a dopefein... just dont steal outta my mommas purse or i'll **** smack you into last year
  21. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.39%

Is addiction really an issue with this stuff or you guys messin around? I haven't heard of this being a problem.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.05%

i think it would be very addictive
  23. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

addictive because of its fatloss effects maybe, addictive because of the albuterol itself dont think so.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

if there is any addiction it's a mental one.....not physical.....kinda like steroids
  25. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.33%

woah there....BIG time joking on my part. It is a great fat burner but definetly no addictive qualities. Even the energy boost goes away after awhile. It gets to where you get no feeling at all but are still losing. Sorry if I scared anyone. I do like it though....
  26. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

DAY6

did shoulders and another 30 mins of cardio still sweatin like a beast. although i did feel some shakes after the first dose today which was kinda strange but thats fine it shows me its still working like it should be. all i can say is im not even half way done yet and im def going to order more for spring time. i even starting to watch what i eat some lol. the more i do all of this, the more committed i am becoming.... tomorrow night caliper measurement!!!
  27. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

woah there....BIG time joking on my part. It is a great fat burner but definetly no addictive qualities. Even the energy boost goes away after awhile. It gets to where you get no feeling at all but are still losing. Sorry if I scared anyone. I do like it though....
    its ok i knew you were joking although some people out there take things literally,guess you have to be careful around here...... lol
  28. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.39%

Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty
    its ok i knew you were joking although some people out there take things literally,guess you have to be careful around here...... lol
    Well its just that we're all still learning about this stuff, so I thought he was serious. I'd like to use it, so I'm soaking up all the knowledge I can.
  29. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.53%

subscribed
  30. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

Quote Originally Posted by scott72
    Well its just that we're all still learning about this stuff, so I thought he was serious. I'd like to use it, so I'm soaking up all the knowledge I can.
    I hear ya, i didnt mean to offend if i did i apologize, i was just joking a bit myself. i understand what you mean i did alot of research on this and clen before buying anything. some people just jump into things, And that is how you get hurt.I def respect you for trying to learn it all first.
  31. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

DAY7

well so far so good im feeling great and im starting to eat better too.edit> did chest/tri's today and 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill.<edit so heres what you guys have been waiting for, my one week caliper measurement to see if anything is starting to change yet.And the results are in according to my readings i am down 1.2% bf!!! which is about2.5 lbs of fat so far and thats with me having a not so great diet the 1st 4 days Man i love this stuff. that cardio is def helping me out too. now that my diet is about on track im hoping to lose a total of 10 lbs in the next 13 days i have left. well see.
    Last edited by BigMatty; 01-11-2006 at 06:59 AM.
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.33%

Awesome man....I've got a week left on my SD/Prostan cycle then its Albuterol cutting time. God love it. Happy to hear that you understand what I've been telling everyone. Good luck.
  33. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

yeah i can def see now why you were talking about getting addicted to it, well addicted to its fat burning effects cause this stuff really does work. im def going to put in an order for more when i get home from work.

edited day 7 forgot a few things.
  34. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

Day8

computer was down yesterday so im late on this. well did back and bi's at the gym today and strength was good. followed up with 30 mins of cardio again and still the sweating is quite a bit.just incase my recepetors are down grading im going to add in some benedyl at night before bed so i can make sure im getting the most of my albuterol. have not experianced any sides,atleast not enough to notice anything which is very good.
  35. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

DAY9

well i got home from work late so no gym tonight, nothing really to report aside from yesterday. i still have an increased heart rate and very slight handshakes, ill be starting bendryl tonight incase my receptors are downgrading. but im sstill going strong and feeling great. even if i take it late now ive noticed im still able to fall asleep when i go to bed which im very happy about. another week and ill be doing another caliper measurement, man i wish i could speed all this up lol. anybody have any questions?
  36. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.56%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

My apologies if uve addressed this or if this has been addressed already, i realize albuterol is just like clen but without some of the sides. Now with clen you need to have some things to avoid cramping. Is this an issue with albuterol?

Also does albuterol make you hold water? Reason i ask is because TTA gives you cramping at a dose that pretty much seems to be effective and also makes you hold water. Just curious to see if albuterol does this.

Thanks bro and good luck with the log.

Josh
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.33%

I had absolutely no problems with holding water while on my albuterol cycle. If anything I may have shed water but def. did not retain any.
    edit: to address cramping, I dod not notice any cramping that could be associated with the albuterol. Its always good to up your water in take regardless of WHAT your taking.
  38. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    My apologies if uve addressed this or if this has been addressed already, i realize albuterol is just like clen but without some of the sides. Now with clen you need to have some things to avoid cramping. Is this an issue with albuterol?

Also does albuterol make you hold water? Reason i ask is because TTA gives you cramping at a dose that pretty much seems to be effective and also makes you hold water. Just curious to see if albuterol does this.[/qoute]

[qoute=3clipsegt]Thanks bro and good luck with the log.
    Josh
    youre welcome and thanks!!

No reason to apologize, I have no problem answering any questions. in fact in incourage it. I had no issues with cramping so far while taking the albuterol. I also havent noticed much water retention and i drink about a gallon a day but it hasnt been bad to the point of really noticing. Im sure others that have taken it like KJ can also add his experiance with those issues.
  39. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.92%

What has your fatloss been so far? Any strength gains? And...how exactly does the benerdryl thing work as in how much do you need to take to refresh receptors, how long, and its at nights right? TIA
  40. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    What has your fatloss been so far? Any strength gains? And...how exactly does the benerdryl thing work as in how much do you need to take to refresh receptors, how long, and its at nights right? TIA
    well so far its now about 4.5 lbs of body fat and my weight is about the same since i can see that i am gaining muscle from eating better. although its all around. my stomach has always been a problem area for me so thats going to be the last to go. but i do notice its not sticking out quite as much and i am seeing a difference in my overall appearance. as for strength i seem to be about the same as before without the fatigue coming as quickly plus my endurance has been great while doing the cardio. as for the benedryl im not sure on the dosage that is best but i know the minumum is 25mgs depends on you with how long and when you need to start taking it, a general rule of thumb is after 1 week of clenbuterol and 3 weeks of albuterol. since i feel like im not"feeling" the effects of the albuterol i decided to start it up now for a week. and yes its before bed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Myrmidon's Albuterol Cycle Log
    By Achilles13 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 07:21 PM
  2. My Epistane Cycle log
    By jiujitsu76 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 12:44 PM
  3. my first cycle log: dbol/test e.
    By logan in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 62