My albuterol cycle log

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    What is it normally?
    damn i knew i forgot something with this log. i forgot to check it beforehand. ill do that when i wake up tomorrow . I think by the morning i should be close to normal.

2. .....you will unless you have sleep apnea

Let us know. If it is usually around 65-75, then I would try to regulate it to <100 when on stims. That is the safety net that I use. If it goes higher, I feel like **** and freak out knowing that my heart is over revving. I don't know how that other kid can keep his cool if his resting heart rate is 120. Maybe I'm just a woose.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    I was referring to cgcrz8's post about his resting heart rate being 120. That is hummingbird material when you are used to being at 60-65. Does your heart rate go up that much as well?
    I'm currently on a EC stack and when I get on the crosstrainer, it records my heart rate between 140-158 for forty minutes but during the cool down period it levels off at about 110. Looks like I need to bring it down some.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Law
    I'm currently on a EC stack and when I get on the crosstrainer, it records my heart rate between 140-158 for forty minutes but during the cool down period it levels off at about 110. Looks like I need to bring it down some.

We were referring to "resting" rate. Which would be when you are relaxed. If you are doing mild "cool down" cardio, then that is fine especially after a more intense cardio session. Try taking it when you are watching Oprah.....oh....maybe not.....umm.....try the History channel
  5. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    We were referring to "resting" rate. Which would be when you are relaxed. If you are doing mild "cool down" cardio, then that is fine especially after a more intense cardio session. Try taking it when you are watching Oprah.....oh....maybe not.....umm.....try the History channel
    The History channel is much better and I'll take that under advicement.

6. Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    .....you will unless you have sleep apnea

Let us know. If it is usually around 65-75, then I would try to regulate it to <100 when on stims. That is the safety net that I use. If it goes higher, I feel like **** and freak out knowing that my heart is over revving. I don't know how that other kid can keep his cool if his resting heart rate is 120. Maybe I'm just a woose.
    checked it when i woke up, its 71 bpm's resting. so while im taking the ALB its going up to around 94-95. not bad...

7. Good....try to keep it in that range. I think that if you maintain your cardio regimen you will be fine. good luck Matty.

8. Kj, I know you're a huge fan of Albuterol, but I've searched and haven't found exact numbers from anyone who's tried it. What kind of numbers did you (or anyone else who's tried it) see in terms of weight and/or BF%?

9. Guys, I've decided to stop my cycle of albuterol. I started it 4 days ago. At the beginning of the cycle, I was shakey and jittery as hell. But as you get used to it that goes away. I've decided to stop mine becuase I get these annoying headaches and I feel it takes away from my performance during the day and working out. Also I haven't **** in 3 days when usually I **** twice a day. Apparently for some people it might affect GI smooth muscle. Anyways, if it works for you without the sides go for it. It raises your temp and keeps up the heart rate. Cya.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    Good....try to keep it in that range. I think that if you maintain your cardio regimen you will be fine. good luck Matty.
    yeah so far its looking good staying in that range even today. Thanks for the support.i hope this stuff makes a difference.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Reggin
    Kj, I know you're a huge fan of Albuterol, but I've searched and haven't found exact numbers from anyone who's tried it. What kind of numbers did you (or anyone else who's tried it) see in terms of weight and/or BF%?
    ive done the same searching and asked the same questions, thats why i decided to do this log to help fill in those blanks.

12. Quote Originally Posted by cgcrz8
    Guys, I've decided to stop my cycle of albuterol. I started it 4 days ago. At the beginning of the cycle, I was shakey and jittery as hell. But as you get used to it that goes away. I've decided to stop mine becuase I get these annoying headaches and I feel it takes away from my performance during the day and working out. Also I haven't **** in 3 days when usually I **** twice a day. Apparently for some people it might affect GI smooth muscle. Anyways, if it works for you without the sides go for it. It raises your temp and keeps up the heart rate. Cya.
    yeah so far im not having any problems so we'll see what happens

13. Quote Originally Posted by cgcrz8
    Guys, I've decided to stop my cycle of albuterol. I started it 4 days ago. At the beginning of the cycle, I was shakey and jittery as hell. But as you get used to it that goes away. I've decided to stop mine becuase I get these annoying headaches and I feel it takes away from my performance during the day and working out. Also I haven't **** in 3 days when usually I **** twice a day. Apparently for some people it might affect GI smooth muscle. Anyways, if it works for you without the sides go for it. It raises your temp and keeps up the heart rate. Cya.

The headaches seem to subside after a week. I would press on if I were you....just to see.

14. DAY3

well so far so good, heart rate is staying within a safe range yet its still up atleast 20 bpm compared to when not on the ALB. I have no sides to report as of yet. did shoulders tonight at the gym and weight was down on that a bit too but thats ok itll bounce back. guess its one of those "off " weeks. did my 30 mins of cardio and still sweating quite a bit followed by 10 mins of jump rope which i never do so that was pretty killer. appetite is still up and the jitters have def leveled off so it barely feels like im taking anything(aside from the heartrate thing lol) hell im even starting to get used to the taste of this stuff it feels like its working so far so hopefully at the end of this week maybe ill have some new stats to report even if they arent drastic ill post them up.
  15. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Reggin
    Kj, I know you're a huge fan of Albuterol, but I've searched and haven't found exact numbers from anyone who's tried it. What kind of numbers did you (or anyone else who's tried it) see in terms of weight and/or BF%?
    Okay Im gonna try to answer a bunch of questions at once. I lost 6 solid pounds in 2 weeks. I'd say 2% BF. I went from no six pack to a four pack in two weeks with little to no cardio. Just lifting. With cardio results could be huge......As for the question on crzy and light headed. I got a weird feeling the first few time s I took it but nothing bad. Keep in with it. And as far as not understanding the dosage its all good. After about 5 days at 4mg 3 times a day the shakes stopped but i still got energy and I def. lost fat. I'd be interested to see how high a safe dose could get. I tried 15mg a day and had anxiety issues. I will however re iterate that I tried clen and anxiety was a HUGE issue for me even at low dosages. Albuterol is great. Thats all I can say. Hope I answered all the Qs. If not Ill try next time. Good luck.

16. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston
    Okay Im gonna try to answer a bunch of questions at once. I lost 6 solid pounds in 2 weeks. I'd say 2% BF. I went from no six pack to a four pack in two weeks with little to no cardio. Just lifting. With cardio results could be huge......As for the question on crzy and light headed. I got a weird feeling the first few time s I took it but nothing bad. Keep in with it. And as far as not understanding the dosage its all good. After about 5 days at 4mg 3 times a day the shakes stopped but i still got energy and I def. lost fat. I'd be interested to see how high a safe dose could get. I tried 15mg a day and had anxiety issues. I will however re iterate that I tried clen and anxiety was a HUGE issue for me even at low dosages. Albuterol is great. Thats all I can say. Hope I answered all the Qs. If not Ill try next time. Good luck.
    What body type are you? Endo, ecto? Someone that loses BF easy could prob lose that without any cardio. I couldn't do that as I'm a true endo.

17. i def. dont lose weight easily..that for sure...but im not a true endo.... look at my avatar....thats my body type with a lot of work.

18. yes, dinking the fluid for my nebulizer (breathing machine), cuz i get the **** for free with my issurance... its better then having to pay for the **** and it works just the same

19. Quote Originally Posted by robfromny
    yes, dinking the fluid for my nebulizer (breathing machine), cuz i get the **** for free with my issurance... its better then having to pay for the **** and it works just the same
    yeah i figured that i have the same stuff. dont really have a need for it anymore so i stopped using it years ago, i have the inhaler just incase..... well good thing you can get alot because its def going to take alot to get 12mg dosing a day.

20. DAY4

man i dont know what it is but each day that goes by im starting to feel better and better. my hands are still shaking some but the jitters are pretty much gone now. im not feeling anything else like anxiety,headaches,not a thing. did back and bi's tonight and my strength was actually almost back to normal which im def happy about. did 10 mins of jump rope followed by 25 mins of cardio.(why not 30 you ask? the gym was closing lol) still going strong! if anyone has any questions or would like to see me include more things in this log feel free to make suggestions i want this log to help you guys out with any info youre looking for....till tomorrow.....L8R

21. Glad to hear that your experience is going as good as mine. Stuff is great isn't it.

22. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston
    Glad to hear that your experience is going as good as mine. Stuff is great isn't it.

Yeah im really liking this stuff,Im ready to order more lol

23. Sounds great so far. I'm getting excited for my spring cut after reading your success so far.

24. Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty
    Yeah im really liking this stuff,Im ready to order more lol
    Take it from me....its gonna hurt your feelings when you have to stop. It takes alot of self control to not take a squirt every day...but my time is coming again soon....muahahahaha

25. How long was your cycle?

26. I ended up running it like 16 days.....don't want to burn my receptors up....

27. DAY5

well not much to report today. i feel almost like normal but its still working since i still have the hand shakes, the body temp is still up, the sweats still come easily,etc. went out with some of my buddies last night and the one guy i work out with said to me that it looks like ive lost a little weight which is good. my stomach does seem like it shrunk a little bit ill know for sure in another two days when i do a caliper measurement.took off from the gym today but ill be back there tomorrow.

28. wow you sound like things are goin great for you! soon i hope you have the bod you set out for with doin this cycle... and kj, you felt a dependancey after being on the stuff for two weeks? addiction to med.s is no good paatna
  29. Lightbulb addict......not me....

addicts can't stop at all.....I stopped....for a little at least.....hehe....

30. soundin more and more like a dopefein... just dont steal outta my mommas purse or i'll **** smack you into last year

Similar Forum Threads

1. Myrmidon's Albuterol Cycle Log
    By Achilles13 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 07:21 PM
  2. My Epistane Cycle log
    By jiujitsu76 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 12:44 PM
  3. my first cycle log: dbol/test e.
    By logan in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 62