Retention times of various foods in stomach.
- 03-28-2003, 08:07 PM
- 03-28-2003, 09:49 PM
- 03-28-2003, 10:23 PM
03-28-2003, 10:45 PM
Ya, I figured that.Originally posted by ex_banana-eater
Ugh, that is supposed to say "RYE" bread in the 3-4 hour section.
03-28-2003, 11:37 PM
03-29-2003, 02:08 PM
04-01-2003, 04:13 AM
04-01-2003, 01:31 PM
04-01-2003, 01:45 PM
Cottage cheese, because it's casein.Originally posted by Nelson
Which do you think takes longer to digest, grilled chicken or cottage cheese?
Time it takes to digest, or at least leave the stomach.Originally posted by LakeMountD
what do they mean retention time?
04-01-2003, 02:01 PM
EBE i like the way you put your name in the intestines--just kidding--thanks for the chart--now i know why i still burp the flavor of pork roast so long after i eat
04-01-2003, 08:50 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Draven
Cottage cheese, because it's casein.
Looks like I`ll have to switch PW2 (cottage cheese) with PW3 (chicken).
And thanks to EBE for starting the thread.
Karma for you guys
Similar Forum Threads
- By sheepdog.tx in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 20Last Post: 01-15-2014, 02:37 PM
- By JudoJosh in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 14Last Post: 07-02-2013, 04:18 PM
- By hypo in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 09-09-2012, 02:16 PM
- By acwingfoot in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2010, 08:52 PM
- By Zombie in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 110Last Post: 07-09-2008, 09:13 PM