5 month cutter

YoungNJacked

Banned
Awards
I started my cutter for summer yesterday. I am on cycle with a ramp up of test e, ergo, and prostan(possible). here is my diet:

meals 1&2: 6 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 20 oz ff milk, 1/2 cup ff cottage cheese.

meals 3&4: 2 scoops whey, 20 oz ff milk, 1/2 cups oats

meal 5: 6 oz skinless chicken, spinach

I am also doing 2 weeks of lipo 6, then 2 weeks of clen. 2 weeks of lipo 6, then 2 weeks of clen, etc for 5 months. I am aiming for around 228-230 at around 8% bf, I started at 265 and in high teens bf%, or think so, maybe less. My goal is 32 inch waist on my 6'4 frame. Since I have narrow hips, should look crazy when I get there.

delta314

Awards
  • Established
That's a tough diet to stick too.....You probably wouldn't need any supplementation if you ate like that and did cardio + weights. I do believe you are going to lose some strength, especially at your size. I'm going to follow this thread if you keep it alive, just to see your results. Good luck.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
that's not even remotely close to enough food for someone your size

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
that's not even remotely close to enough food for someone your size
I think glen is right...:study:

I would be afraid of losing way too much mass and strength with such few calories not to mention feeling like **** due to lethargy from lack of calories for energy. IMO it would be better to up the cals a concentrate on losing pure fat and not sparing ANY hard earned lean mass.

regards,
COTC

YoungNJacked

Banned
Awards
Mass is not a problem for me, cutting is however. I will re-evaluate after one week. Day 2 now, brutal diet. But no pain, no gain. The test is doing me well. this diet should get me pretty far. The clen will be great, as well as teh lipo 6. I am gunna hit tren after a successful PCT with 1 g test. I am starting to get serious about competing now. I wanna get under 10% before I bulk again. I have good strength genes fellas. I can add 10 pounds a month to my max while cutting if you can believe that. I am also taking Vitamin C for possible colds, and melatonin to sleep decent. going good thus far. chest/back/abs today.

CSK

Board Supporter
Awards
Well seeing as how he's now banned, I guess that's the end of this log. :hammer:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well seeing as how he's now banned, I guess that's the end of this log. :hammer:
True... very true... follow rules, dont call mods fags... and Your square!!! :icon_lol:

Adams

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
incase your still lookin at this even though your banned, EAT MORE like Glenihan said

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Once you are banned you can't come back to the forum with that name, not even to browse..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly you have to register to even view the forums.. but I might be wrong there

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
No you can just be a guest. Just log out and try it.

I love how I'm schooling a mod about his own board...lol.