Fat Loss Supps, your thoughts and opinions.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    No no - do you have any studies on albuterol and the effects it has/not has on heart tissue. I know Clen cuases damage.
    Ah... let me find if I can dig one of em up real quick.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend


  2. Metabolic and electrocardiographic effects of albuterol in pediatric asthmatic patients treated in an emergency room setting.

    Del Rio-Navarro B, Gazca-Aguilar A, Quibrera Matienzo JA, Rodriguez Galvan Y, Sienra-Monge JJ.

    Neumology and Allergy Department, Hospital Infantil de Mexico Federico Gomez, Mexico.

    beta 2 agonists are first election drugs for the treatment of asthma exacerbations. However, rates of complications derived from this asthma therapy like cardiovascular effects have addressed question marks on a possible paradoxical condition, leading to an increased mortality rate. The study was open label, non controlled and aimed to assess the effect of albuterol nebulizations on serum potassium levels, arterial oxygen saturation and electrocardiographic changes in asthma exacerbation in pediatric patients. Albuterol was administered at a dose of 150 mcg/kg/course for 10 minutes in two occasions. Thirty children with mild to moderate asthmatic exacerbation, admitted to emergency room, were included in the study. Bronchodilators administration in the previous 24 hours and history of cardiac or metabolic disease were considered exclusion criteria. Drugs affecting serum potassium were not allowed. Severity of exacerbation was rated by the Wood-Downes criteria. Average sample age was 7.4 +/- 1 years, heart rate increased from 111 +/- 23.23 to 130.0 +/- 22.14 beats/minute, with no clinical significance; serum potassium levels decreased from 4.47 +/- 0.52 to 3.73 +/- 0.49 mEq/L between baseline and final visits, respectively; QTc interval was significantly enlarged from 0.397 to 0.418 milliseconds between initial and final records (p < 0.001), but had no clinical meaning. No arrhythmias were recorded. Pulse oxymetry did not show significant changes (90.6 +/- 3.0% and 92.1 +/- 3.2 at baseline and final visits). The most common reported adverse event was distal tremor, which was present in 80% of the cases. Neither serum potassium decrement nor prolonged QTc after albuterol had clinical significance. Albuterol is a safe drug for the treatment of mild to moderate asthma exacerbations in pediatric patients.

    ^^This is all I could dig up right now pertinent. Though inhaled, doses are in line with albuterol for Lipolysis. I will try to find more.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   
       


  3. So clen appears to cause tissue famage in the heart as well as slow twitch muscle fiber atrophy. And the study of Albuterol mentioned down regulation of skeletal muscle ... what does that mean? I'm not scientific term savy.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    So clen appears to cause tissue famage in the heart as well as slow twitch muscle fiber atrophy. And the study of Albuterol mentioned down regulation of skeletal muscle ... what does that mean? I'm not scientific term savy.
    Down regulation of the Beta-2 Receptors. Which was known all along... Basically saying Albuterol (Same as Clen) will lose effectivness over time.. that is why you cycle it.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    Down regulation of the Beta-2 Receptors. Which was known all along... Basically saying Albuterol (Same as Clen) will lose effectivness over time.. that is why you cycle it.

    Adams
    No, it also says downregulation of skeletal muscle ... look in your second study post towards the end.

    "Furthermore, this is the first study to demonstrate a downregulation of skeletal muscle UCP3 mRNA expression after the lowering of plasma FFA concentrations in humans."
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    No, it also says downregulation of skeletal muscle ... look in your second study post towards the end.

    "Furthermore, this is the first study to demonstrate a downregulation of skeletal muscle UCP3 mRNA expression after the lowering of plasma FFA concentrations in humans."
    This is the downregulatoin of Uncoupling Protien 3 in skelatal muscle. From what I have read when lowering FFA concentrations in humans... sensitivity to UCP3 increases. But I cannot find where and what UCP3 does. Maybe Dr. D or someone else with more expierience in that field can help you.

    Though check these studies on Albuterol.. has HDL increasing effects, while lowering LDL.. .and Lowering overall cholesterol.

    You can find them all at pubmed.

    (1) Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2000 Jul;32(7):1300-6. Effect of salbutamol on muscle strength and endurance performance in nonasthmatic men. van Baak MA, Mayer LH, Kempinski RE, Hartgens F.

    (2) Aviat Space Environ Med. 2004 Jun;75(6):505-11 Albuterol helps resistance exercise attenuate unloading-induced knee extensor losses. Caruso JF, Hamill JL, Yamauchi M, Mercado DR, Cook TD, Keller CP, Montgomery AG, Elias J.

    (3) Metabolism. 1996 Jun;45(6):712-7 Effects of oral albuterol on serum lipids and carbohydrate metabolism in healthy men. Maki KC, Skorodin MS, Jessen JH, Laghi F.



    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  7. Thanks bro ... I really appreciate your help and comments. You brought up some good info. I've always hated taking clen due to its sides. Who is selling albuterol? PM me if you need to. Thanks again.

    Sprt

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    Thanks bro ... I really appreciate your help and comments. You brought up some good info. I've always hated taking clen due to its sides. Who is selling albuterol? PM me if you need to. Thanks again.

    Sprt
    Two different sponsor are... CEM products, and IBE/Innovative Research. Ive Researched both... and both are dosed perfectly... got the same effects off 4mgs of CEM as 4mgs of IBE.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    Two different sponsor are... CEM products, and IBE/Innovative Research. Ive Researched both... and both are dosed perfectly... got the same effects off 4mgs of CEM as 4mgs of IBE.
    Damn, I ordered 2 bottles of clen a couple weeks ago. I didnt even see the albuterol. I wish we would have had this talk earlier. Oh well, i'll have ot place another order. Still waiting on my pervious order though.

    Anyone know why IBE's customer service went to **** lately? Never had a problem with them in the past. Seems like ever since this katrina incident, they have fallen off their horse a little. Nevertheless, their still a great company.

    How do you dose albuterol? similar to clen?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    Damn, I ordered 2 bottles of clen a couple weeks ago. I didnt even see the albuterol. I wish we would have had this talk earlier. Oh well, i'll have ot place another order. Still waiting on my pervious order though.

    Anyone know why IBE's customer service went to **** lately? Never had a problem with them in the past. Seems like ever since this katrina incident, they have fallen off their horse a little. Nevertheless, their still a great company.

    How do you dose albuterol? similar to clen?
    Yeah start low to assess, just like clen... Its does in mgs. Id start at 2 mgs, then 3, then 4... I havent found the need to go above 4... also Albuterol is short acting... so you dose a few times a day, and its easier to know when to take the last dose... for sleep and all.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  11. So lets see, we ended this thread on Clen & Albuterol. What about cAMPH? Does anyone have any experiences with this?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    So lets see, we ended this thread on Clen & Albuterol. What about cAMPH? Does anyone have any experiences with this?
    Have used that too... is definately a GREAT product. The bread of it is Forskolin... so look up some studies on that, and you will get a good idea of what your looking for.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    Thanks bro ... I really appreciate your help and comments. You brought up some good info. I've always hated taking clen due to its sides. Who is selling albuterol? PM me if you need to. Thanks again.

    Sprt

    Just as an aside, there are numerous people who have run clen transdermally without the sides. A lot of people will just measure out the clen into a bottle of lipoderm. I've never heard of anyone getting the jitters or heart palpitations that way--just a localized warming effect.

    Might be a wiser way to run these supps.

  14. Tis true Mtruther. I tried 3000 mcg's of liquid clen in the regular lipoderm - and had the aforementioned warming effect but none of the sides I had when I ran it orally.

    Give it a shot!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Tis true Mtruther. I tried 3000 mcg's of liquid clen in the regular lipoderm - and had the aforementioned warming effect but none of the sides I had when I ran it orally.

    Give it a shot!
    A Dermal Clen? Hmmmm ... what where your results, those who have done this?

  16. If more research was done, and the FDA got off their damn ignorant horse, DNP would revolutionize the war on fat and obesity. It would def need to be prescription only, and run at the lower long term doses for the average person. It would almost make it unfair to everyone who ever had to bust their ass to lose their unwanted weight. and its relatively cheap when purchased legally. 50 bucks for 100 grams.

  17. I did see that my lower abs looked better. I ran it for like 11 days.
    I definately saw improvement in that time period.
    As mentioned, didn't see any sides.

    Check out the "Spooky Lipoderm Support" thread in the Avant section. (At least I think it's in the Avant section.....)

  18. I've decided, after many hours researching this option, to use DNP. I found a good source for cheap. I plan on starting out at 200mg ED for 2wks. If that does me well, I'll take 7 to 10days off and run it again at 200mg ED for the first week & 400mg for the second week (again for 2 weeks). I want to see how I react to it, the sides, before jumping into anything (naturally). I'll be using Lipo-Ultra along with it.

    I also plan on using cAMPH, Lipoderm-Ultra (several bottles), Phenogen, SesaThin, & Albuterol or Clen later in the furture. I'm going order them now so I have them on hand when I need them. When that time comes (to run them) I'll probably alternate between the Albuterol/Clen 2wks on/off and cAMPH, Phenogen 2wks on/off ... always running the lipo-ultra and sesathin along with regular fishoils and cardio. What do you all think?

    As for my list of supps ^^ do you have any suggestions for me? Add or take away anything?

    Thanks,
    Sprt

  19. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    I've decided, after many hours researching this option, to use DNP. I found a good source for cheap. I plan on starting out at 200mg ED for 2wks. If that does me well, I'll take 7 to 10days off and run it again at 200mg ED for the first week & 400mg for the second week (again for 2 weeks). I want to see how I react to it, the sides, before jumping into anything (naturally). I'll be using Lipo-Ultra along with it.

    I also plan on using cAMPH, Lipoderm-Ultra (several bottles), Phenogen, SesaThin, & Albuterol or Clen later in the furture. I'm going order them now so I have them on hand when I need them. When that time comes (to run them) I'll probably alternate between the Albuterol/Clen 2wks on/off and cAMPH, Phenogen 2wks on/off ... always running the lipo-ultra and sesathin along with regular fishoils and cardio. What do you all think?

    As for my list of supps ^^ do you have any suggestions for me? Add or take away anything?

    Thanks,
    Sprt
    Sounds solid... as long as diet is in check. As for DNP, your second cycle I gaurantee dont last 2 weeks... when you up to 400, things change DRASTICALLY. That is why I like 200mgs per day, for longer times. Just dont forget the Querciten, and/or Benadryl.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    Sounds solid... as long as diet is in check. As for DNP, your second cycle I gaurantee dont last 2 weeks... when you up to 400, things change DRASTICALLY. That is why I like 200mgs per day, for longer times. Just dont forget the Querciten, and/or Benadryl.

    Adams
    Let me ask you ... because DNP dyhdrates and depletes electrolite balance, would you recommend drinking gatoraid? The reason i ask is because of the simple carbs. I've read simple carbs really turn the heat up and start you sweating. Its like a double edge sword. You need to stay hydrated and keep electrolite balanced (excuse my spelling by the way), but no one likes to sweat. How bad is the sweating, truthfully, when simple carbs are consumed? I guess it doesnt matter, there isnt really a away around them (simple carbs); they're everywhere.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    Let me ask you ... because DNP dyhdrates and depletes electrolite balance, would you recommend drinking gatoraid? The reason i ask is because of the simple carbs. I've read simple carbs really turn the heat up and start you sweating. Its like a double edge sword. You need to stay hydrated and keep electrolite balanced (excuse my spelling by the way), but no one likes to sweat. How bad is the sweating, truthfully, when simple carbs are consumed? I guess it doesnt matter, there isnt really a away around them (simple carbs); they're everywhere.
    At 200 mgs a day the sweating it tolerable... at night it picks up a bit.. you'll wake up with sweat running down your face... at 400 a day... it down right unbearable almost. I could only go 3 or 4 days at 400. As for the gatorade... You are right about the electrolytes... its leeches them out quickly..same with sodium. I never bothered with gatorade myself... I just at clean, and drank a **** TON of water. If you do take in the gatorade, I do suspect you will be damn hot for the next two hours or so. DNP is a listen to your body type thing... Dont start judging it till the 3rd day, since it builds up in your system... Then test the waters. Drink some gatorade, and see how it makes your feel. Etc.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    At 200 mgs a day the sweating it tolerable... at night it picks up a bit.. you'll wake up with sweat running down your face... at 400 a day... it down right unbearable almost. I could only go 3 or 4 days at 400. As for the gatorade... You are right about the electrolytes... its leeches them out quickly..same with sodium. I never bothered with gatorade myself... I just at clean, and drank a **** TON of water. If you do take in the gatorade, I do suspect you will be damn hot for the next two hours or so. DNP is a listen to your body type thing... Dont start judging it till the 3rd day, since it builds up in your system... Then test the waters. Drink some gatorade, and see how it makes your feel. Etc.

    Adams
    I just tried to PM you, but for some strange reason I dont have permission. Weird, I'll have to talk to admin. I want to show you some ****, if you wouldnt mind taking a loot at it. You try PMing me or E-Mailing me at my cyber-rights in the sig. I would appreciate it.

  23. Wow...from sesathin to DNP. This thread to a wild Journey. Be careful sport and treat DNP with the respect it deserves.

  24. I hear exercise is a good fat burner. Ok, I'm going to leave and NOT be an ass....

    In all seriousness, I'd be afraid I'd dose or measure my DNP wrong and my wife would find me in a pile of burnt ashes.

  25. hi whats a good site for me to get some albutrol and how much do i need to take mgs ? my bf is over 20
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thyroid Problems and Fat Loss Supps ?
    By T-AD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 12:40 PM
  2. The different types of fat loss supps
    By TruffleShuffle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 02:40 PM
  3. Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-04-2005, 08:18 PM
  4. New fat loss Supp. What do you think?
    By Tatt2d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 03:56 PM
  5. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
Log in
Log in