Fat Loss Supps, your thoughts and opinions. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Fat Loss Supps, your thoughts and opinions.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Supporter
    Answers

If more research was done, and the FDA got off their damn ignorant horse, DNP would revolutionize the war on fat and obesity. It would def need to be prescription only, and run at the lower long term doses for the average person. It would almost make it unfair to everyone who ever had to bust their ass to lose their unwanted weight. and its relatively cheap when purchased legally. 50 bucks for 100 grams.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I did see that my lower abs looked better. I ran it for like 11 days.
    I definately saw improvement in that time period.
    As mentioned, didn't see any sides.

Check out the "Spooky Lipoderm Support" thread in the Avant section. (At least I think it's in the Avant section.....)

3. On a Mission!
    Answers

I've decided, after many hours researching this option, to use DNP. I found a good source for cheap. I plan on starting out at 200mg ED for 2wks. If that does me well, I'll take 7 to 10days off and run it again at 200mg ED for the first week & 400mg for the second week (again for 2 weeks). I want to see how I react to it, the sides, before jumping into anything (naturally). I'll be using Lipo-Ultra along with it.

I also plan on using cAMPH, Lipoderm-Ultra (several bottles), Phenogen, SesaThin, & Albuterol or Clen later in the furture. I'm going order them now so I have them on hand when I need them. When that time comes (to run them) I'll probably alternate between the Albuterol/Clen 2wks on/off and cAMPH, Phenogen 2wks on/off ... always running the lipo-ultra and sesathin along with regular fishoils and cardio. What do you all think?

As for my list of supps ^^ do you have any suggestions for me? Add or take away anything?

Thanks,
    Sprt

•   

4. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    I've decided, after many hours researching this option, to use DNP. I found a good source for cheap. I plan on starting out at 200mg ED for 2wks. If that does me well, I'll take 7 to 10days off and run it again at 200mg ED for the first week & 400mg for the second week (again for 2 weeks). I want to see how I react to it, the sides, before jumping into anything (naturally). I'll be using Lipo-Ultra along with it.

I also plan on using cAMPH, Lipoderm-Ultra (several bottles), Phenogen, SesaThin, & Albuterol or Clen later in the furture. I'm going order them now so I have them on hand when I need them. When that time comes (to run them) I'll probably alternate between the Albuterol/Clen 2wks on/off and cAMPH, Phenogen 2wks on/off ... always running the lipo-ultra and sesathin along with regular fishoils and cardio. What do you all think?

As for my list of supps ^^ do you have any suggestions for me? Add or take away anything?

Thanks,
    Sprt
    Sounds solid... as long as diet is in check. As for DNP, your second cycle I gaurantee dont last 2 weeks... when you up to 400, things change DRASTICALLY. That is why I like 200mgs per day, for longer times. Just dont forget the Querciten, and/or Benadryl.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

5. On a Mission!
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    Sounds solid... as long as diet is in check. As for DNP, your second cycle I gaurantee dont last 2 weeks... when you up to 400, things change DRASTICALLY. That is why I like 200mgs per day, for longer times. Just dont forget the Querciten, and/or Benadryl.

Adams
    Let me ask you ... because DNP dyhdrates and depletes electrolite balance, would you recommend drinking gatoraid? The reason i ask is because of the simple carbs. I've read simple carbs really turn the heat up and start you sweating. Its like a double edge sword. You need to stay hydrated and keep electrolite balanced (excuse my spelling by the way), but no one likes to sweat. How bad is the sweating, truthfully, when simple carbs are consumed? I guess it doesnt matter, there isnt really a away around them (simple carbs); they're everywhere.

6. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Let me ask you ... because DNP dyhdrates and depletes electrolite balance, would you recommend drinking gatoraid? The reason i ask is because of the simple carbs. I've read simple carbs really turn the heat up and start you sweating. Its like a double edge sword. You need to stay hydrated and keep electrolite balanced (excuse my spelling by the way), but no one likes to sweat. How bad is the sweating, truthfully, when simple carbs are consumed? I guess it doesnt matter, there isnt really a away around them (simple carbs); they're everywhere.
    At 200 mgs a day the sweating it tolerable... at night it picks up a bit.. you'll wake up with sweat running down your face... at 400 a day... it down right unbearable almost. I could only go 3 or 4 days at 400. As for the gatorade... You are right about the electrolytes... its leeches them out quickly..same with sodium. I never bothered with gatorade myself... I just at clean, and drank a **** TON of water. If you do take in the gatorade, I do suspect you will be damn hot for the next two hours or so. DNP is a listen to your body type thing... Dont start judging it till the 3rd day, since it builds up in your system... Then test the waters. Drink some gatorade, and see how it makes your feel. Etc.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

7. On a Mission!
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    At 200 mgs a day the sweating it tolerable... at night it picks up a bit.. you'll wake up with sweat running down your face... at 400 a day... it down right unbearable almost. I could only go 3 or 4 days at 400. As for the gatorade... You are right about the electrolytes... its leeches them out quickly..same with sodium. I never bothered with gatorade myself... I just at clean, and drank a **** TON of water. If you do take in the gatorade, I do suspect you will be damn hot for the next two hours or so. DNP is a listen to your body type thing... Dont start judging it till the 3rd day, since it builds up in your system... Then test the waters. Drink some gatorade, and see how it makes your feel. Etc.

Adams
    I just tried to PM you, but for some strange reason I dont have permission. Weird, I'll have to talk to admin. I want to show you some ****, if you wouldnt mind taking a loot at it. You try PMing me or E-Mailing me at my cyber-rights in the sig. I would appreciate it.

8. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Wow...from sesathin to DNP. This thread to a wild Journey. Be careful sport and treat DNP with the respect it deserves.

9. Registered User
    Answers

I hear exercise is a good fat burner. Ok, I'm going to leave and NOT be an ass....

In all seriousness, I'd be afraid I'd dose or measure my DNP wrong and my wife would find me in a pile of burnt ashes.

10. Banned
    Answers

hi whats a good site for me to get some albutrol and how much do i need to take mgs ? my bf is over 20

11. On a Mission!
    Answers

one of our sponser sells albuterol. dig deeper.

12. Banned
    Answers

little bit about me i was working out none stop lost weight at 16 lost 60 pounds kept it off for 8 yrs . then mom died and i went into a depression gained 50 pounds then went to school because of stress gained 30 more . all along over 8 yrs tryed trainers supplements, wws, jenny,hypnosis, only thing worked was t3 and cytomel lost 30 but gained back yr later

13. Banned
    Answers

what is sesamin never heard of it before until in here and lipoultra can i get these at gnc ?

14. On a Mission!
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jim brooks
    what is sesamin never heard of it before until in here and lipoultra can i get these at gnc ?
    Sure, if you want to spend a small fortune.

www.bulknutrition.com
    Look up avantlab products.

15. Banned
    Answers

thanks for helping me bro . i have a ? if i take superdrol 20 mgs with albuterol 12 will i gain weight because of the superdrol ? i will do 1800 cal and cardio

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

If you are interestd in a seasamin product- I'd get the Scivation product. Nutraplanet has it on sale for like $26.

I wouldn't run Superdrol at 1800 cals. IMO, that would be a waste. It seems to work bette at high cals with enough carbs. I doubt you could get 1800 cals and enough carbs to make SD effective.

And there is a chance you would gain a small amount of weight on SD and albuterol.

17. Banned
    Answers

thanks for the info

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

thought this may be of interest:

FDA may make first weight-loss pill available over the counter
    WASHINGTON (AP) — A prescription diet drug that blocks the absorption of fat is "no magic pill" but will nevertheless help control calorie intake, the drug manufacturer said Monday as the Food and Drug Administration considered whether to approve the pill for over-the-counter sales.

In 1999, the regulatory agency approved orlistat, marketed as Xenical, for sale as a prescription drug. The drug blocks the absorption of fat the first weight-loss drug it has approved for over-the-counter sales.

Now, GlaxoSmithKline Consumer health care seeks to sell an over-the-counter version of the pill.

"There is no magic pill for weight loss and orlistat is not a magic pill. Orlistat is a tool that will help people control their calorie intake and modify their diet," said John Dent, the pharmaceutical company's senior vice president of research and development.

That proposed version, called Alli (pronounced "ally"), would contain half the dose of the prescription capsule. Two FDA advisory committees were to vote on recommending approval late Monday.

The agency usually follows the non-binding recommendations of its outside panels of experts.

An earlier, internal FDA review found the drug is a "safe and effective weight loss agent," but held off on concluding whether it should be sold without a prescription. The review found that over-the-counter use of the drug could lead to vitamin deficiencies and encourage abuse.

On Monday, FDA panel members questioned whether consumers would be able to distinguish Alli from non-approved dietary supplements also sold as weight-loss aids. They also expressed concern about its effect on vitamin intake.

When taken with meals, the drug blocks the absorption of about one-quarter of any fat consumed. That fat is passed out of the body in stools, which can be loose or oily as a result. Other side effects include gas, incontinence and oily spotting. About half of patients in trials experienced such side effects, the company said.

In six-month clinical trials, obese people who took orlistat lost on average 5.3 pounds to 6.2 pounds more than did those who were given dummy pills, according to FDA documents. The drug's effect on weight loss is "gradual and modest," said Steve Burton, Glaxo's vice president of weight control.

The primary concern of FDA reviewers was the drug's potential to create vitamin deficiencies, since its use also blocks absorption of fat-soluble vitamins like D, E, K and beta-carotene. The company has recommended patients take multivitamins when using the drug.

However, at least 47% of people ignored that advice in drug trials. Furthermore, just 35% of diabetes patients in a study correctly stated the drug was inappropriate for them, according to FDA documents.

Those sort of results worried FDA reviewers, who questioned the risk of selling the drug directly to consumers "without the principal involvement of a learned intermediary," or prescribing doctor.

The reviewers also showed concern about the increased potential for abuse or misuse of a prescription-free version of the drug, especially among bulimics or binge-eaters who could develop vitamin deficiencies due to chronic use. The company said there was a "very low" potential for abuse.

British-owned GlaxoSmithKline's U.S. operations are based in Philadelphia and Research Triangle Park, N.C.

article was found in USA Tody: http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/...tm?POE=NEWISVA

19. On a Mission!
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut
    thought this may be of interest:

FDA may make first weight-loss pill available over the counter
    WASHINGTON (AP) A prescription diet drug that blocks the absorption of fat is "no magic pill" but will nevertheless help control calorie intake, the drug manufacturer said Monday as the Food and Drug Administration considered whether to approve the pill for over-the-counter sales.

In 1999, the regulatory agency approved orlistat, marketed as Xenical, for sale as a prescription drug. The drug blocks the absorption of fat the first weight-loss drug it has approved for over-the-counter sales.

Now, GlaxoSmithKline Consumer health care seeks to sell an over-the-counter version of the pill.

"There is no magic pill for weight loss and orlistat is not a magic pill. Orlistat is a tool that will help people control their calorie intake and modify their diet," said John Dent, the pharmaceutical company's senior vice president of research and development.

That proposed version, called Alli (pronounced "ally"), would contain half the dose of the prescription capsule. Two FDA advisory committees were to vote on recommending approval late Monday.

The agency usually follows the non-binding recommendations of its outside panels of experts.

An earlier, internal FDA review found the drug is a "safe and effective weight loss agent," but held off on concluding whether it should be sold without a prescription. The review found that over-the-counter use of the drug could lead to vitamin deficiencies and encourage abuse.

On Monday, FDA panel members questioned whether consumers would be able to distinguish Alli from non-approved dietary supplements also sold as weight-loss aids. They also expressed concern about its effect on vitamin intake.

When taken with meals, the drug blocks the absorption of about one-quarter of any fat consumed. That fat is passed out of the body in stools, which can be loose or oily as a result. Other side effects include gas, incontinence and oily spotting. About half of patients in trials experienced such side effects, the company said.

In six-month clinical trials, obese people who took orlistat lost on average 5.3 pounds to 6.2 pounds more than did those who were given dummy pills, according to FDA documents. The drug's effect on weight loss is "gradual and modest," said Steve Burton, Glaxo's vice president of weight control.

The primary concern of FDA reviewers was the drug's potential to create vitamin deficiencies, since its use also blocks absorption of fat-soluble vitamins like D, E, K and beta-carotene. The company has recommended patients take multivitamins when using the drug.

However, at least 47% of people ignored that advice in drug trials. Furthermore, just 35% of diabetes patients in a study correctly stated the drug was inappropriate for them, according to FDA documents.

Those sort of results worried FDA reviewers, who questioned the risk of selling the drug directly to consumers "without the principal involvement of a learned intermediary," or prescribing doctor.

The reviewers also showed concern about the increased potential for abuse or misuse of a prescription-free version of the drug, especially among bulimics or binge-eaters who could develop vitamin deficiencies due to chronic use. The company said there was a "very low" potential for abuse.

British-owned GlaxoSmithKline's U.S. operations are based in Philadelphia and Research Triangle Park, N.C.

article was found in USA Tody: http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/...tm?POE=NEWISVA
    Ive been in NY-Long Island area allweek and that is all i haveeard about ( on the radio & nes channels). I'm so sick of hearing about it. If it works so well as a script, why havent many of us heard about it? Now they want to lower the dose andsell it OTC? I doubt its going to have any more of an effect than it does script. & you'll always have soem idoit up his/he dose and have some adverse sides to it causing manufactures to pull it from the shelves again.

besides, i heard all it does it make u **** water and blow gas all day. literally!! lol, WTF! Just another overly hyped out script turned OCT that will do nothing for America's obese.

20. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Ive been in NY-Long Island area allweek and that is all i haveeard about ( on the radio & nes channels). I'm so sick of hearing about it. If it works so well as a script, why havent many of us heard about it? Now they want to lower the dose andsell it OTC? I doubt its going to have any more of an effect than it does script. & you'll always have soem idoit up his/he dose and have some adverse sides to it causing manufactures to pull it from the shelves again.

besides, i heard all it does it make u **** water and blow gas all day. literally!! lol, WTF! Just another overly hyped out script turned OCT that will do nothing for America's obese.

It works okay for people who won't control their diet. For BBing its pretty close to worthless.

21. On a Mission!
    Answers

QUESTION: Say I wantd to try a different dermal in the future. From your experiences, which is better ...

Skulpt

Liposolv

EDIT: PLEASE READ THE FAQ ABOUT SPONSORS.

22. Banned
    Answers

23. On a Mission!
    Answers

I guess I'll stick tot he lipoderm-ultra i have been using. I dont experience any problems with it what so ever. It alsp helped contribute to a 2.75inch lose from my waste in my recent DNP cycle. So no need to switch things up when your current dermal is working fine.

Thanks for that reply thouhg. Interesting read.
    Sprt

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thyroid Problems and Fat Loss Supps ?
    By T-AD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 10:40 AM
  2. The different types of fat loss supps
    By TruffleShuffle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 12:40 PM
  3. Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-04-2005, 06:18 PM
  4. New fat loss Supp. What do you think?
    By Tatt2d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 01:56 PM
  5. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 12:12 AM