Fat Loss Supps, your thoughts and opinions.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
A couple fat loss sups I've become interested in are Lipo-Ultra, SesaThin, & Phenogen by avant.

I've used Lipo-Ultra in the past with decent results. Other than that, I have no personal experience with the other two products. I've been reading a lot about them; they seem promising.

Does anyone have any experience with these products? If so, what are your thoughts and opinions on them?

Lastly, please feel free to list your favorite fat fighting supps. I'm interested in hearing other stories & experiences as well.

Reggin

Awards
I have gone through about 3 bottles of Sesamin/thin in total.

The first bottle I used in conjunction with a moderate diet and exercise program, and experienced above average results.

The second and third bottles, I used as more of an anti-fat gain supplement. Other than working out in the gym for about 45 minutes 3x a week, I actually lost something like .5-.7 lbs./week on this with a very bad diet.

I am currently about to double dose Sesathin for about 4 weeks in conjunction with 6g fish oil spread among the doses. I anticipate this to work very well.

Phenogen I tried, but it exacerbated a medical condition I have (it's complicated) but I wouldn't worry about this, as it's more or less unique to me. As for total feedback, it has been much more successful with the old formula as oppossed to the new one (old has Sesathin, new has GTE), but Avant is currently selling off a few bottles of its old formula, so get it while you can.

Lipo-derm Ultra I tried and didn't see above average results, but I was at a higher bodyfat than is recommended for people to take it (I was ~19% bf at the time)

I also, in conjunction with my double-dose Sesathin, plan on using this again.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just bought a bottle of ab-solve today. I'm currently at 12.5% but with a decent amount of VAT fat. I'm anxious to give it a shot as I've heard great things.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
IMO can't beat an EC stack .. cheap as hell and SUPER effective (when combined with a good diet)

bodysculpt

Awards
Sesathin/Camp/MP

Currently taking Sesathin/Camp.

Ive lost a couple of kg's in the last 3-4 weeks but attribute this to clean eating and fat burning.

Dropped the MP totally..

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
No doubt clean eating is 80% of the battle and contributes to the majority of your results. I'm all for clean eating and usually dont start using BF reduction products until BF loses slow to a hualt.

I'd like to ask though, regarding SesaThin & Lipo-Ultra: Since Lipo-U contains SesaThin, can you lower your daily dose of oral SesaThin? Or does it even matter because Lipo-Y works locally not systematicly?

bodysculpt

Awards
wish i could, or any of the above products for that fact.. :-s

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to ask though, regarding SesaThin & Lipo-Ultra: Since Lipo-U contains SesaThin, can you lower your daily dose of oral SesaThin? Or does it even matter because Lipo-Y works locally not systematicly?
I'd keep your SesaThin dose the same, because as you said, Lipoderm-U works locally.

As for why we sell it for 59.99, well, it wouldn't make much sense to undercut our retailers. If we did that, we would sell a whole lot less.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Here is the reaosn behind my posting ...

I've decleared war on my visural fat!! I tend to hold a lot of fat around the mid section and not so much anywhere else. I wanted to use these products to help rid as much fat around my waist as possible (mainly my love handles). I plan to use them after or during my next cycle. I'll also be using var @ 40mg to 60mg ED.

So as far as belly fat and supps, would anyone recommend any other sups to help aid int his fight? I'm sure the three I have mentioned, along with AAS and a strict diet and cardio routine, will be more than enough to reach my goal. Just looking to other hear opinions/experiences.

Thanks,
sprt

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wait, if you've got visceral adipose tissue (the kind that pushes your stomach outward from the inside), you're better off going with Ab-Solved. If you've got subcutaneous adipose tissue (the kind that's right underneath your skin that you can pinch), you're better off with Lipoderm-Ultra.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Wait, if you've got visceral adipose tissue (the kind that pushes your stomach outward from the inside), you're better off going with Ab-Solved. If you've got subcutaneous adipose tissue (the kind that's right underneath your skin that you can pinch), you're better off with Lipoderm-Ultra.
Definitely 95% subcutaneous ... for sure; which is why I got such good results my first time around with Lipo-Ultra. lol, I have a decent 6pak under the fat I've put on since the holiday season kicked in, I just need to bring it out.

My plan is to cut down naturally to a lower/more comfortable BF% (12% - currently 15% or so). Then jump into a cycle (Tren/Test/EQ/Var maybe some winny somwhere in there too. I'm planning for a length cycle). At the end of this cycle is when I want to impliment the products we've discussed along with Clen and cAMPH. Of course not all together at once, but spread out over the next few months during PCT (which is when I easily gain BF usually). Maybe you guys can help me put together a nice schedule for these compounds and supps. Goal BF% is 8%.

I'm not naturally thin (I'm not fat), but I've always carried a little BF. I gain it very easily. The lowest I've ever gotten it was 10% a few years back. So 8% might be stretching it for me. I know I'll not be able to hold it, but damnit I want it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If your cycle is a planned recomp/cut, you might read some more on Equipoise.
Most folks report a very large increase in apetite. That might make it difficult to eat clean.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
If your cycle is a planned recomp/cut, you might read some more on Equipoise.
Most folks report a very large increase in apetite. That might make it difficult to eat clean.
lol, thanks, but I'm good on the EQ. I love the stuff. Its mild sides and slow progressive gains are just what I'm looking for. An appetite increase is what I want. Anavar will destroy any appetite I have anyway, & currently that isnt much.

EQ works well for both cutting and bulking, which essentially what I'm doing (body recomp). I cant hink of any other compound that would work better for my cycle. Can you?

Besides, diet will be the biggest factor in my recomp, not the compound I take.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've read that Kwy say testosterone is a great recomp drug. And everyone seems to like Trenbolone for fat loss. So, why not just test and tren?
Wouldn't want to overdue it...

But, yeah, diet is the most important in a recomp. A recomp can easily turn into a sloppy bulk if one doesn't pay close attention to his diet. (I've done it - ugh!)

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I've read that Kwy say testosterone is a great recomp drug. And everyone seems to like Trenbolone for fat loss. So, why not just test and tren?
Wouldn't want to overdue it...

But, yeah, diet is the most important in a recomp. A recomp can easily turn into a sloppy bulk if one doesn't pay close attention to his diet. (I've done it - ugh!)
Sloppy bulk ... I've done it too. lol.

I've also run a few test/tren short cycles and wasnt too impressed with the results. I actually dont respond well to tren; with the exception in hardness. Besides that, I dont really see much from its use. I didnt even want to run it, but after some thought and talking with some guys I've decided it might be help those cuts & vascularity come out.

I'll be running Tren Enan this time (USP grade) not the cattle inplants I used in the past. I'm hoping to see better results this round.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Did you make the tren into acetate for injection or base for transdermal?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
my favorite current stack would be albuterol/melting point, plus ectotropin or IGF-1 if you've got lots of disposable income...

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
my favorite current stack would be albuterol/melting point, plus ectotropin or IGF-1 if you've got lots of disposable income...
I plan on using clen. What is the difference between the two; clen and albuterol?

As for the $$, yeah no ... I'm scrapping up & saving every penny at the moment.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan on using clen. What is the difference between the two; clen and albuterol?

As for the $$, yeah no ... I'm scrapping up & saving every penny at the moment.
Clen can hurt your endurace. Whereas Albuterol really helps it. Also the heart tissue death that comes along with clen is a real kicker.

Adams

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Clen can hurt your endurace. Whereas Albuterol really helps it. Also the heart tissue death that comes along with clen is a real kicker.

Adams
I'll definitely have to look into this albuterol. You say it doesnt cause heart tissue damage huh? Do we have any studies on it available? I'll do a search. Something definitely worth looking into it seems.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll definitely have to look into this albuterol. You say it doesnt cause heart tissue damage huh? Do we have any studies on it available? I'll do a search. Something definitely worth looking into it seems.
Yeah lemme look on up real quick. Unfortunately you wont find a study on humans since Clen is made for horses (I believe), but here is one on rats.

beta2-Adrenergic receptor stimulation in vivo induces apoptosis in the rat heart and soleus muscle.

Burniston JG, Tan LB, Goldspink DF.

Research Institute for Sports and Exercise Sciences, Liverpool John Moores Univ., Webster St., Liverpool, L3 2ET, United Kingdom. [email protected]

High doses of the beta2-adrenergic receptor (AR) agonist clenbuterol can induce necrotic myocyte death in the heart and slow-twitch skeletal muscle of the rat. However, it is not known whether this agent can also induce myocyte apoptosis and whether this would occur at a lower dose than previously reported for myocyte necrosis. Male Wistar rats were given single subcutaneous injections of clenbuterol. Immunohistochemistry was used to detect myocyte-specific apoptosis (detected on cryosections via a caspase 3 antibody and confirmed with annexin V, single-strand DNA labeling, and terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase-mediated dUTP nick-end labeling). Myocyte apoptosis was first detected at 2 h and peaked 4 h after clenbuterol administration. The lowest dose of clenbuterol to induce cardiomyocyte apoptosis was 1 microg/kg, with peak apoptosis (0.35 +/- 0.05%; P < 0.05) occurring in response to 5 mg/kg. In the soleus, peak apoptosis (5.8 +/- 2%; P < 0.05) was induced by the lower dose of 10 microg/kg. Cardiomyocyte apoptosis was detected throughout the ventricles, atria, and papillary muscles. However, this damage was most abundant in the left ventricular subendocardium at a point 1.6 mm, that is, approximately one-quarter of the way, from the apex toward the base. beta-AR antagonism (involving propranolol, bisoprolol, or ICI 118551) or reserpine was used to show that clenbuterol-induced myocardial apoptosis was mediated through neuromodulation of the sympathetic system and the cardiomyocyte beta1-AR, whereas in the soleus direct stimulation of the myocyte beta2-AR was involved. These data show that, when administered in vivo, beta2-AR stimulation by clenbuterol is detrimental to cardiac and skeletal muscles even at low doses, by inducing apoptosis through beta1- and beta2-AR, respectively.

Adams

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah lemme look on up real quick. Unfortunately you wont find a study on humans since Clen is made for horses (I believe), but here is one on rats.

beta2-Adrenergic receptor stimulation in vivo induces apoptosis in the rat heart and soleus muscle.

Burniston JG, Tan LB, Goldspink DF.

Research Institute for Sports and Exercise Sciences, Liverpool John Moores Univ., Webster St., Liverpool, L3 2ET, United Kingdom. [email protected]

High doses of the beta2-adrenergic receptor (AR) agonist clenbuterol can induce necrotic myocyte death in the heart and slow-twitch skeletal muscle of the rat. However, it is not known whether this agent can also induce myocyte apoptosis and whether this would occur at a lower dose than previously reported for myocyte necrosis. Male Wistar rats were given single subcutaneous injections of clenbuterol. Immunohistochemistry was used to detect myocyte-specific apoptosis (detected on cryosections via a caspase 3 antibody and confirmed with annexin V, single-strand DNA labeling, and terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase-mediated dUTP nick-end labeling). Myocyte apoptosis was first detected at 2 h and peaked 4 h after clenbuterol administration. The lowest dose of clenbuterol to induce cardiomyocyte apoptosis was 1 microg/kg, with peak apoptosis (0.35 +/- 0.05%; P < 0.05) occurring in response to 5 mg/kg. In the soleus, peak apoptosis (5.8 +/- 2%; P < 0.05) was induced by the lower dose of 10 microg/kg. Cardiomyocyte apoptosis was detected throughout the ventricles, atria, and papillary muscles. However, this damage was most abundant in the left ventricular subendocardium at a point 1.6 mm, that is, approximately one-quarter of the way, from the apex toward the base. beta-AR antagonism (involving propranolol, bisoprolol, or ICI 118551) or reserpine was used to show that clenbuterol-induced myocardial apoptosis was mediated through neuromodulation of the sympathetic system and the cardiomyocyte beta1-AR, whereas in the soleus direct stimulation of the myocyte beta2-AR was involved. These data show that, when administered in vivo, beta2-AR stimulation by clenbuterol is detrimental to cardiac and skeletal muscles even at low doses, by inducing apoptosis through beta1- and beta2-AR, respectively.

Adams
No no - do you have any studies on albuterol and the effects it has/not has on heart tissue. I know Clen cuases damage.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Salbumtomol is pill form of Albuterol.

Effect of beta1- and beta2-adrenergic stimulation on energy expenditure, substrate oxidation, and UCP3 expression in humans.

Hoeks J, van Baak MA, Hesselink MK, Hul GB, Vidal H, Saris WH, Schrauwen P.

NUTRIM, Department of Human Biology, Maastricht University, PO Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands. [email protected]

In humans, beta-adrenergic stimulation increases energy and fat metabolism. In the case of beta1-adrenergic stimulation, it is fueled by an increased lipolysis. We examined the effect of beta2-adrenergic stimulation, with and without a blocker of lipolysis, on thermogenesis and substrate oxidation. Furthermore, the effect of beta1-and beta2-adrenergic stimulation on uncoupling protein 3 (UCP3) mRNA expression was studied. Nine lean males received a 3-h infusion of dobutamine (DOB, beta1) or salbutamol (SAL, beta2). Also, we combined SAL with acipimox to block lipolysis (SAL+ACI). Energy and substrate metabolism were measured continuously, blood was sampled every 30 min, and muscle biopsies were taken before and after infusion. Energy expenditure significantly increased approximately 13% in all conditions. Fat oxidation increased 47 +/- 7% in the DOB group and 19 +/- 7% in the SAL group but remained unchanged in the SAL+ACI condition. Glucose oxidation decreased 40 +/- 9% upon DOB, remained unchanged during SAL, and increased 27 +/- 11% upon SAL+ACI. Plasma free fatty acid (FFA) levels were increased by SAL (57 +/- 11%) and DOB (47 +/- 16%), whereas SAL+ACI caused about fourfold lower FFA levels compared with basal levels. No change in UCP3 was found after DOB or SAL, whereas SAL+ACI downregulated skeletal muscle UCP3 mRNA levels 38 +/- 13%. In conclusion, beta2-adrenergic stimulation directly increased energy expenditure independently of plasma FFA levels. Furthermore, this is the first study to demonstrate a downregulation of skeletal muscle UCP3 mRNA expression after the lowering of plasma FFA concentrations in humans, despite an increase in energy expenditure upon beta2-adrenergic stimulation.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No no - do you have any studies on albuterol and the effects it has/not has on heart tissue. I know Clen cuases damage.
Ah... let me find if I can dig one of em up real quick.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Metabolic and electrocardiographic effects of albuterol in pediatric asthmatic patients treated in an emergency room setting.

Del Rio-Navarro B, Gazca-Aguilar A, Quibrera Matienzo JA, Rodriguez Galvan Y, Sienra-Monge JJ.

Neumology and Allergy Department, Hospital Infantil de Mexico Federico Gomez, Mexico.

beta 2 agonists are first election drugs for the treatment of asthma exacerbations. However, rates of complications derived from this asthma therapy like cardiovascular effects have addressed question marks on a possible paradoxical condition, leading to an increased mortality rate. The study was open label, non controlled and aimed to assess the effect of albuterol nebulizations on serum potassium levels, arterial oxygen saturation and electrocardiographic changes in asthma exacerbation in pediatric patients. Albuterol was administered at a dose of 150 mcg/kg/course for 10 minutes in two occasions. Thirty children with mild to moderate asthmatic exacerbation, admitted to emergency room, were included in the study. Bronchodilators administration in the previous 24 hours and history of cardiac or metabolic disease were considered exclusion criteria. Drugs affecting serum potassium were not allowed. Severity of exacerbation was rated by the Wood-Downes criteria. Average sample age was 7.4 +/- 1 years, heart rate increased from 111 +/- 23.23 to 130.0 +/- 22.14 beats/minute, with no clinical significance; serum potassium levels decreased from 4.47 +/- 0.52 to 3.73 +/- 0.49 mEq/L between baseline and final visits, respectively; QTc interval was significantly enlarged from 0.397 to 0.418 milliseconds between initial and final records (p < 0.001), but had no clinical meaning. No arrhythmias were recorded. Pulse oxymetry did not show significant changes (90.6 +/- 3.0% and 92.1 +/- 3.2 at baseline and final visits). The most common reported adverse event was distal tremor, which was present in 80% of the cases. Neither serum potassium decrement nor prolonged QTc after albuterol had clinical significance. Albuterol is a safe drug for the treatment of mild to moderate asthma exacerbations in pediatric patients.

^^This is all I could dig up right now pertinent. Though inhaled, doses are in line with albuterol for Lipolysis. I will try to find more.

Adams

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
So clen appears to cause tissue famage in the heart as well as slow twitch muscle fiber atrophy. And the study of Albuterol mentioned down regulation of skeletal muscle ... what does that mean? I'm not scientific term savy.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So clen appears to cause tissue famage in the heart as well as slow twitch muscle fiber atrophy. And the study of Albuterol mentioned down regulation of skeletal muscle ... what does that mean? I'm not scientific term savy.
Down regulation of the Beta-2 Receptors. Which was known all along... Basically saying Albuterol (Same as Clen) will lose effectivness over time.. that is why you cycle it.

Adams

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Down regulation of the Beta-2 Receptors. Which was known all along... Basically saying Albuterol (Same as Clen) will lose effectivness over time.. that is why you cycle it.

Adams
No, it also says downregulation of skeletal muscle ... look in your second study post towards the end.

"Furthermore, this is the first study to demonstrate a downregulation of skeletal muscle UCP3 mRNA expression after the lowering of plasma FFA concentrations in humans."

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, it also says downregulation of skeletal muscle ... look in your second study post towards the end.

"Furthermore, this is the first study to demonstrate a downregulation of skeletal muscle UCP3 mRNA expression after the lowering of plasma FFA concentrations in humans."
This is the downregulatoin of Uncoupling Protien 3 in skelatal muscle. From what I have read when lowering FFA concentrations in humans... sensitivity to UCP3 increases. But I cannot find where and what UCP3 does. Maybe Dr. D or someone else with more expierience in that field can help you.

Though check these studies on Albuterol.. has HDL increasing effects, while lowering LDL.. .and Lowering overall cholesterol.

You can find them all at pubmed.

(1) Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2000 Jul;32(7):1300-6. Effect of salbutamol on muscle strength and endurance performance in nonasthmatic men. van Baak MA, Mayer LH, Kempinski RE, Hartgens F.

(2) Aviat Space Environ Med. 2004 Jun;75(6):505-11 Albuterol helps resistance exercise attenuate unloading-induced knee extensor losses. Caruso JF, Hamill JL, Yamauchi M, Mercado DR, Cook TD, Keller CP, Montgomery AG, Elias J.

(3) Metabolism. 1996 Jun;45(6):712-7 Effects of oral albuterol on serum lipids and carbohydrate metabolism in healthy men. Maki KC, Skorodin MS, Jessen JH, Laghi F.

Adams

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro ... I really appreciate your help and comments. You brought up some good info. I've always hated taking clen due to its sides. Who is selling albuterol? PM me if you need to. Thanks again.

Sprt

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro ... I really appreciate your help and comments. You brought up some good info. I've always hated taking clen due to its sides. Who is selling albuterol? PM me if you need to. Thanks again.

Sprt
Two different sponsor are... CEM products, and IBE/Innovative Research. Ive Researched both... and both are dosed perfectly... got the same effects off 4mgs of CEM as 4mgs of IBE.

Adams

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Two different sponsor are... CEM products, and IBE/Innovative Research. Ive Researched both... and both are dosed perfectly... got the same effects off 4mgs of CEM as 4mgs of IBE.
Damn, I ordered 2 bottles of clen a couple weeks ago. I didnt even see the albuterol. I wish we would have had this talk earlier. Oh well, i'll have ot place another order. Still waiting on my pervious order though.

Anyone know why IBE's customer service went to **** lately? Never had a problem with them in the past. Seems like ever since this katrina incident, they have fallen off their horse a little. Nevertheless, their still a great company.

How do you dose albuterol? similar to clen?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, I ordered 2 bottles of clen a couple weeks ago. I didnt even see the albuterol. I wish we would have had this talk earlier. Oh well, i'll have ot place another order. Still waiting on my pervious order though.

Anyone know why IBE's customer service went to **** lately? Never had a problem with them in the past. Seems like ever since this katrina incident, they have fallen off their horse a little. Nevertheless, their still a great company.

How do you dose albuterol? similar to clen?
Yeah start low to assess, just like clen... Its does in mgs. Id start at 2 mgs, then 3, then 4... I havent found the need to go above 4... also Albuterol is short acting... so you dose a few times a day, and its easier to know when to take the last dose... for sleep and all.

Adams

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
So lets see, we ended this thread on Clen & Albuterol. What about cAMPH? Does anyone have any experiences with this?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So lets see, we ended this thread on Clen & Albuterol. What about cAMPH? Does anyone have any experiences with this?
Have used that too... is definately a GREAT product. The bread of it is Forskolin... so look up some studies on that, and you will get a good idea of what your looking for.

Adams

mtruther

mtruther

Awards

Sprt

Just as an aside, there are numerous people who have run clen transdermally without the sides. A lot of people will just measure out the clen into a bottle of lipoderm. I've never heard of anyone getting the jitters or heart palpitations that way--just a localized warming effect.

Might be a wiser way to run these supps.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Tis true Mtruther. I tried 3000 mcg's of liquid clen in the regular lipoderm - and had the aforementioned warming effect but none of the sides I had when I ran it orally.

Give it a shot!

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Tis true Mtruther. I tried 3000 mcg's of liquid clen in the regular lipoderm - and had the aforementioned warming effect but none of the sides I had when I ran it orally.

Give it a shot!
A Dermal Clen? Hmmmm ... what where your results, those who have done this?

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
If more research was done, and the FDA got off their damn ignorant horse, DNP would revolutionize the war on fat and obesity. It would def need to be prescription only, and run at the lower long term doses for the average person. It would almost make it unfair to everyone who ever had to bust their ass to lose their unwanted weight. and its relatively cheap when purchased legally. 50 bucks for 100 grams.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I did see that my lower abs looked better. I ran it for like 11 days.
I definately saw improvement in that time period.
As mentioned, didn't see any sides.

Check out the "Spooky Lipoderm Support" thread in the Avant section. (At least I think it's in the Avant section.....)

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I've decided, after many hours researching this option, to use DNP. I found a good source for cheap. I plan on starting out at 200mg ED for 2wks. If that does me well, I'll take 7 to 10days off and run it again at 200mg ED for the first week & 400mg for the second week (again for 2 weeks). I want to see how I react to it, the sides, before jumping into anything (naturally). I'll be using Lipo-Ultra along with it.

I also plan on using cAMPH, Lipoderm-Ultra (several bottles), Phenogen, SesaThin, & Albuterol or Clen later in the furture. I'm going order them now so I have them on hand when I need them. When that time comes (to run them) I'll probably alternate between the Albuterol/Clen 2wks on/off and cAMPH, Phenogen 2wks on/off ... always running the lipo-ultra and sesathin along with regular fishoils and cardio. What do you all think?

As for my list of supps ^^ do you have any suggestions for me? Add or take away anything?

Thanks,
Sprt

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've decided, after many hours researching this option, to use DNP. I found a good source for cheap. I plan on starting out at 200mg ED for 2wks. If that does me well, I'll take 7 to 10days off and run it again at 200mg ED for the first week & 400mg for the second week (again for 2 weeks). I want to see how I react to it, the sides, before jumping into anything (naturally). I'll be using Lipo-Ultra along with it.

I also plan on using cAMPH, Lipoderm-Ultra (several bottles), Phenogen, SesaThin, & Albuterol or Clen later in the furture. I'm going order them now so I have them on hand when I need them. When that time comes (to run them) I'll probably alternate between the Albuterol/Clen 2wks on/off and cAMPH, Phenogen 2wks on/off ... always running the lipo-ultra and sesathin along with regular fishoils and cardio. What do you all think?

As for my list of supps ^^ do you have any suggestions for me? Add or take away anything?

Thanks,
Sprt
Sounds solid... as long as diet is in check. As for DNP, your second cycle I gaurantee dont last 2 weeks... when you up to 400, things change DRASTICALLY. That is why I like 200mgs per day, for longer times. Just dont forget the Querciten, and/or Benadryl.

Adams

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Sounds solid... as long as diet is in check. As for DNP, your second cycle I gaurantee dont last 2 weeks... when you up to 400, things change DRASTICALLY. That is why I like 200mgs per day, for longer times. Just dont forget the Querciten, and/or Benadryl.

Adams
Let me ask you ... because DNP dyhdrates and depletes electrolite balance, would you recommend drinking gatoraid? The reason i ask is because of the simple carbs. I've read simple carbs really turn the heat up and start you sweating. Its like a double edge sword. You need to stay hydrated and keep electrolite balanced (excuse my spelling by the way), but no one likes to sweat. How bad is the sweating, truthfully, when simple carbs are consumed? I guess it doesnt matter, there isnt really a away around them (simple carbs); they're everywhere.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me ask you ... because DNP dyhdrates and depletes electrolite balance, would you recommend drinking gatoraid? The reason i ask is because of the simple carbs. I've read simple carbs really turn the heat up and start you sweating. Its like a double edge sword. You need to stay hydrated and keep electrolite balanced (excuse my spelling by the way), but no one likes to sweat. How bad is the sweating, truthfully, when simple carbs are consumed? I guess it doesnt matter, there isnt really a away around them (simple carbs); they're everywhere.
At 200 mgs a day the sweating it tolerable... at night it picks up a bit.. you'll wake up with sweat running down your face... at 400 a day... it down right unbearable almost. I could only go 3 or 4 days at 400. As for the gatorade... You are right about the electrolytes... its leeches them out quickly..same with sodium. I never bothered with gatorade myself... I just at clean, and drank a **** TON of water. If you do take in the gatorade, I do suspect you will be damn hot for the next two hours or so. DNP is a listen to your body type thing... Dont start judging it till the 3rd day, since it builds up in your system... Then test the waters. Drink some gatorade, and see how it makes your feel. Etc.

Adams

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
At 200 mgs a day the sweating it tolerable... at night it picks up a bit.. you'll wake up with sweat running down your face... at 400 a day... it down right unbearable almost. I could only go 3 or 4 days at 400. As for the gatorade... You are right about the electrolytes... its leeches them out quickly..same with sodium. I never bothered with gatorade myself... I just at clean, and drank a **** TON of water. If you do take in the gatorade, I do suspect you will be damn hot for the next two hours or so. DNP is a listen to your body type thing... Dont start judging it till the 3rd day, since it builds up in your system... Then test the waters. Drink some gatorade, and see how it makes your feel. Etc.

Adams
I just tried to PM you, but for some strange reason I dont have permission. Weird, I'll have to talk to admin. I want to show you some ****, if you wouldnt mind taking a loot at it. You try PMing me or E-Mailing me at my cyber-rights in the sig. I would appreciate it.

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wow...from sesathin to DNP. This thread to a wild Journey. Be careful sport and treat DNP with the respect it deserves.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I hear exercise is a good fat burner. Ok, I'm going to leave and NOT be an ass....

In all seriousness, I'd be afraid I'd dose or measure my DNP wrong and my wife would find me in a pile of burnt ashes.

jim brooks

Banned
Awards
hi whats a good site for me to get some albutrol and how much do i need to take mgs ? my bf is over 20