"love handle" area difficulty losing

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i've been doing 1hr cardio ed, diet is good-low g.i. and been using clen and t3. i'm 5' 11" 236 and at 12% bf. i can see 4 abs and i still have decent love handles and can't get into 36" jeans. a trainer told me that once you get love handles-you will always have them. i was heavy at 1 time and i'm very frustrated about this. i need some opinions on what to do??

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a brilliant trainer... I bet you'd lose the fat in your spinal chord before you'd lose the fat in your love handles, because we all know "once you have the handles, you'll always have 'em!!!"

Keep cutting, when your bf gets low enough, the handles will disappear.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You may try a cortisol blocker like lean extreme or something similar. I also seemed to have good results from Lipoderm Y.

I do agree with Magickk that if you keep cutting you will lose them but they can be stubborn. Certain hormones can cause you to really hold on to that last bit of fat there.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
It just takes more, consistent effort and a few dietary tweaks, that's all.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Get a new trainer.
You just have to keep adjusting your diet as you lose bf.
Eventually they will start going, but they usually go last for guys.
Some of the supps mentioned earlier will help too, but you may want to wait until your a little closer to your goal.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You may try a cortisol blocker like lean extreme or something similar. I also seemed to have good results from Lipoderm Y.
Yeah, Lipoderm-Y would help out, but Lipoderm-Ultra would be even better.

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
a trainer told me that once you get love handles-you will always have them.
Aren't trainers supposed to motivate you and say, "Ya with my help you'll loose those love handles in no time."
:think:

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah, Lipoderm-Y would help out, but Lipoderm-Ultra would be even better.
What would be even better is Lipo-Ultra with clen in it and the evil cap cream. Worked great for me, but was kind of painful in the beginning. Otherwise I definitely would agree with just the Lipo-Ultra which also by itself worked great for me, just not as good as the other mix.

-WannaGro

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, add some capaicin to Lipoderm-Ultra for Lipoderm-NAPALM, son.

Only men need apply for that one.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards

It works, I'm sitting here typing this with it on right now. Great product and after I tried it with clen and cap, it got better. If you want something worth having(visible abs), you have to be willing to make some sacrifices. Like a not fun diet, cardio, and the occasional stomach covered in "Lipoderm-NAPALM":icon_lol:.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
I think so, but I'm unsure because I have never used ab-solved.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Fat distribution is negatively affected by decreases in growth hormone. GH, on top of being the most lypolytic hormone your body makes, is also a pro at redistributing fat and giving your skin that rubbery elasticity that turns into flubbery slackness with age.

I know, I'm the same age as you s.norman.

Get some Ecto/hexatropin or some p-GH and you'll see the double-miracle of tighter skin where you are lean, and less fat where you aren't. After that, losing the love handles will be a piece of cake, the fat will come off there as "easily" as it comes off everywhere else.

Whoever posted about cortisol is also right. 7-oxo-dhea or 7-keto-dhea diacetate or one of THOSE (ALRI's Impact Ultra comes to mind) are perfect for cortisol control.

Moloch

Banned
Awards
Had a friend of mine use dmso transdermally with dnp powder, he'd make a mixture of the two and apply it directly to his love handles, wrap it with saran wrap and it auctually worked, just broke open the caps mixed with dmso and applied directly..<shrug> not sure if it works for everyone but it did for him.
Moloch

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Had a friend of mine use dmso transdermally with dnp powder, he'd make a mixture of the two and apply it directly to his love handles, wrap it with saran wrap and it auctually worked, just broke open the caps mixed with dmso and applied directly..<shrug> not sure if it works for everyone but it did for him.
Moloch

Got to be a joke right. DNP would stain the skin yellowish.

Moloch

Banned
Awards
I sh** you not

No seriously the dude did, He's got a deep dark bronze tan but he's still stained yellow and its been a few months now, he finally bought some stuff I think from the animal that removes dnp stains but he's still got yellow sides but he has no love handles, the truth is to good here to make this up, he still has yellowish hands and this is after the cleaner but it's going away and hes' got a handle so to speak on his handles..:)

he does have some before and after photos, i'll see if i can get them, you can see the yellow..he said he always got a chemical taste in his mouth..

Moloch

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've been doing 1hr cardio ed, diet is good-low g.i. and been using clen and t3. i'm 5' 11" 236 and at 12% bf. i can see 4 abs and i still have decent love handles and can't get into 36" jeans. a trainer told me that once you get love handles-you will always have them. i was heavy at 1 time and i'm very frustrated about this. i need some opinions on what to do??
Its your diet. You can use everything in the world but if your diet isn't right it won't make a world of difference.

And tell the trainer to get a new job....

KD1

Awards
  • Established

Ok I tried this yesteday because when I get back from Vacataion Im going to cut for 6 weeks and wanted to see what its like.

HOLY SH1T! THE BURN!!

The whole workout I had a scowl on my face fighting the roasting sensation in my abs.

When I got home I checked out what I looked like in the mirror...

My stomach/handles looked like I had a really bad sunburn on them! I thought I was fucked, that it was going to look burnt like this for days, but it went away about an hour after showering. Had to take an ice cold shower, man that felt good.

Still, I dont think I can do it, unless it gets easier after a few days. I mean I was miserable for a couple hours there.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok I tried this yesteday because when I get back from Vacataion Im going to cut for 6 weeks and wanted to see what its like.

HOLY SH1T! THE BURN!!

The whole workout I had a scowl on my face fighting the roasting sensation in my abs.

My stomach/handles looked like I had a really bad sunburn on them! I thought I was fucked, that it was going to look burnt like this for days, but it went away about an hour after showering. Had to take an ice cold shower, man that felt good.

Still, I dont think I can do it, unless it gets easier after a few days. I mean I was miserable for a couple hours there.
You can go with the .035 percent instead of the .1 high potency stuff

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

HOLY SH1T! THE BURN!!

Wow, I must not be putting enough on. I have the .1% stuff and it doesn't burn hardly at all when I apply it. I wait a bit and put absolved over it and it burns a little, but definitely nothing overwhelming..How much cap are you putting on?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got one word for the love handles....albuterol...incinerated mine..

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'd like more info on this, what's the best place to buy capaicin, the best potency? do u get it in powerder form? How much do you add to lipoderm-ultra?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Clen powder, does this only affect the area applied to? Or will it effect you just like taking it orally? Also where can you buy the powder at? I can find it as an oral solution but I dont know of anyone selling it as a powder, not sure if it is a source, if it is, i understand that you cant post. Also where do you buy the capaicin? I am also interested in trying this later this year after my initial cut, kind of waiting to use the "heavy artillery" for the end.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd like more info on this, what's the best place to buy capaicin, the best potency? do u get it in powerder form? How much do you add to lipoderm-ultra?
You can buy the cream at any drug store. Wal greens has it. It's where the balms are(icy hot etc)

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Generally your trainer must be misinformed unless.......you say you were heavy for awhile. How heavy and how long? I was very overweight for about 10 years and I had lovehandles that were skin NOT fat.............if that happened to be the case there is little other than surgery depending on the extent of it. I hope thats not the case and then its all of the advice you have already gotten here. In my case it was skin and I just had it removed last week........now I have to sit on my ass a month and gain some fat lol what a chicken egg game.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards

HOLY SH1T! THE BURN!!

I think it does something to the nerves after a while, because the burning decreases over time, but as it does I lose some feeling in that area.

I use the High Potency .1%:twisted: if this is to much for you start with the weaker and work your way up. I got mine from super wal-mart, it was cheaper than walgreens. You don't add it to the Lipo/Ab-Solved you put it on first and then you apply the Lipo on top, so its a cream not a powder. The clen would ideally be a powder, but I used the liquid stuff from IBE that I got from the BOGO sale. I used part of my Lipo then added the clen solution.

Hope this helps everyone
-WannaGro

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear that u have to sit on the sidelines for a while. as far as the handles, they were fat and i'm in the process of removing them

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
its been 1 week since i got an 8oz dermabolics carrier and 10g yohimbine powder and i have lost 1.5in from waistline. i put the cap cream on 1st then the yohim. spray 2x day. i am really impressed about how well this stuff woriks!!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You are just using cap and yohimbine? If so, where are you getting powders for this at? I definatly want to do something like this later this year for some serious cutting. I would like to get a six pack for once. Ive been doing weighted abs to try and have something to show. Lets hope I can do it this year, if not ill have to work harder for next year.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
the dermabolics and yohimbine i get from 1fast400.com. i also use clen/t3

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
clen and t3 togetehr while on the other stuff? YOu on any anabolics or what are you using to help keep muscle?

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
very surprised that 40mg mohn has been able to offset the losses brought on by 100ug t3. in fact i have gained 7lbs since using mohn w/ t3. again i did not expect this to happen esp. since t3 leaves muscles rather flat. i have a pumped up look and my strength has inc. slightly. mohn=great stuff.

and i have dropped significant bf% on 1.25hr cardio ed and strict diet

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good way to get banned. READ THE FUCKIN RULES.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the slip. BTW it's not what I thought it was on the BN board, its just ATD so no harm there. As for the other question, a pm would have been fucking smarter.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Many will disagree, but this has worked for me quite a few times. Beverly International's GH Factor.... 6-10 on empty stomach before bed, same in the a.m. It truly does help with the "problem" areas, when fat loss via other means has stalled.
Yeah, it's only amino acids, and right, everyone will say it SHOULDN'T work....... but I am not the only one who has gotten results from it. Worth a try.

miked512

Awards
You sound like me. I don't have any advice besides the diet and maybe, just maybe the jump rope for almost an hour. Its what I'm trying ... about to actually do that now.

deech

Board Supporter
Awards
I have a bad love handle problem too. first of all the trainer is an idiot - you can lose them if you get lean enough (I did for a little while). The trick is STAYING that lean. I tried Lipo Ultra and cortisol control stuff, but the only thing that worked for me was dieting down to single digits (I did UD2 diet for 6 weeks, which worked like a charm, but use whatever works for you.)

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i did very well w/ dermabolics carrrier 8 0z w/ 10g yohimbine and capzasan cream. it is incinerating my handles

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
where do you get your capsazan? is it mixed already?
Also, what's your bf%? do you have any fat on your thighs or upper chest?

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
cap cream is in walmart, k-mart, drug store w/ arthritis type gels.
i'm at 8-9% right now

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What where you when you started the mix? Cardio? Calorie/carb restriction? That's a pretty cheap little mix, sounds interesting.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Clenbuterol with combined with Lipo 6, 6 caps lipo 6, and 100mcg of Clen is working wonders.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
What where you when you started the mix? Cardio? Calorie/carb restriction? That's a pretty cheap little mix, sounds interesting.
what i started out 12 weeks ago was 18%. it was due to inactivity from a car accident-i got a large disk herniation that left me w/ pain and numbness in the legs. i began t3, clen/keto, lr3 igf-1 (weeks 1-4). and weeks 5-12 added MOHN-i was surprised at how well MOHN offset the muscle losses from t-3. in act i even added some lean mass (6lbs) while dropping bf% slow an steady. even though i can only train lightly w/ neck and back injuries.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
cardio was 40min 2x day
DIET was low glycemic carbs, protein, and some unsat. fats: oatmeal, bread-stoneground whole wheat/grain,green veggies, chicken ceasar salad, yams, chicken breast, brown rice, tuna, turkey burgers, fish, peanuts, some lunch meats, 1% milk

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
SUPP intake: lr3 igf-1 40ug ed 1-4
clen/keto- 120-140ug
t-3 100ug ed, protein intake high.
i'm down to 8-9% right now and i added my VERSION OF LIPO-Y 10g yohimbine in 8 0z derm. spray. 2 weeks ago and i lost 2in around waist. i just got more, definitely pleased w/ the result. forgot to mention that i'm using capzaszan cream 1-2x ed

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i will continue this fat burn cycle w/ DIFFERENT supps-i need 2-3 months longer to recover from large disk herniation. my lower disk is actually almost all the way out nearly touching the pinal cord-so i really can't be lifting anything right now.
i'm just starting this NEW, INNOVATIVE, treatment for disk herniations-i hope it all works out.

mindgames

Awards
I have a similar problem.

I'm 41 years old, just a tad under 6 ft., 199lbs and pretty darn ripped everywhere..... except my abs/love handle area. It has only become a prob pretty recently. A slowing metabolism??

I'm gonna give ec stack a go 25mg ephedrine 200mg caffeine
What do you guys think?