what range should you keep your blood sugar in for optimal fat burning?
- 12-06-2005, 11:45 AM
- 12-06-2005, 09:30 PM
above 70 I say around 80 but below 100 for normal people. I try to keep it around 100 at all times. Insulin sensitivity is more important than just your glucose levels. I think you can figure that out by getting an insulin test.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rick28 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 11-01-2008, 05:32 AM
- By lk9932 in forum BulkingReplies: 12Last Post: 06-24-2007, 07:34 PM
- By nattyHST in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 02-01-2007, 02:03 AM
- By hethcliff in forum AnabolicsReplies: 38Last Post: 07-29-2005, 07:32 AM
- By CROWLER in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 01-02-2003, 04:46 PM