what range should you keep your blood sugar in for optimal fat burning?
- 12-06-2005, 12:45 PM
- 12-06-2005, 10:30 PM
above 70 I say around 80 but below 100 for normal people. I try to keep it around 100 at all times. Insulin sensitivity is more important than just your glucose levels. I think you can figure that out by getting an insulin test.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rick28 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 11-01-2008, 06:32 AM
- By lk9932 in forum BulkingReplies: 12Last Post: 06-24-2007, 08:34 PM
- By nattyHST in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 02-01-2007, 03:03 AM
- By hethcliff in forum AnabolicsReplies: 38Last Post: 07-29-2005, 08:32 AM
- By CROWLER in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-02-2003, 05:46 PM