- 11-29-2005, 10:33 AM
- 11-29-2005, 11:40 AM
11-29-2005, 11:45 AM
12-03-2005, 10:20 AM
12-03-2005, 01:50 PM
LOL. Last night was my cheat night and I had sushi as well. A spicy tuna roll and a 4 pieces of salmon. mmmmm.
12-09-2005, 12:34 AM
Sushi for a cheat meal is a winner, plus I tell myself the extra omega's will do me good. I like to hit the all-you-can-eat sushi place near me and try to put them out of business.
12-09-2005, 01:23 AM
Are you still in a caloric deficit after eating it? If you're binging on sushi, then it may ruin your diet if you overeat. But this voodoo about eating simple carbs and having it magically turn into fat is overblown.Originally Posted by Elizzard
If you're in a caloric deficit, then you should be fine.
12-10-2005, 03:00 PM
If you are worried about the rice just get a sashimi dish. Id eat sushi almost every day if quality sushi wasnt soo expensive
Similar Forum Threads
- By Manimalia in forum RecipesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2008, 02:12 PM
- By ItsHectic in forum RecipesReplies: 52Last Post: 12-20-2007, 12:51 PM
- By ItsHectic in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2007, 04:32 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2007, 10:57 AM
- By maxer in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2006, 02:41 AM