- 11-19-2005, 01:24 PM
- 6'4" 208 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
was browsing over one of the other inferior bb's the other night (while AM was momentarily down). i saw a guy talking about a fat/carb meal every 3 days to reset leptin or something of this nature. does this make any sense at all? i mean, i try to stick to protein/carb or protein/fat meals. i usually give myself a "cheat" meal on the weekend just to break up the militant meals that i adhere to on the weekdays.
- 11-23-2005, 05:24 PM
- 11-23-2005, 06:41 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mercedesdd in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2006, 05:02 PM
- By 200wannabe in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2005, 10:58 AM
- By 200wannabe in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2004, 07:02 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 04-03-2003, 08:45 AM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-27-2003, 06:50 AM