HCG for fat loss?

1. Question HCG for fat loss?

Anyone familiar with administering HCG for fat loss. I came across a websight showing a couple clinics that do just that(http://hcgobesity.org/) Don't know if this is legit or not. Anyone have any knowledge of HCG used this way?

2. I've see that info before and personally I wouldn't use HCG for weight loss. You can do some real damage to your unit. And once that goes it's pretty much over.

3. Agreed. HCG is great for what it is commonly used for, but I would never want to take the risks from long term use.

4. Amen. I couldn't figure out a mechanism that would allow it to work. Wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

5. Maybe its been a while but I didnt know you could take HCG orally? It also says that they did this in combination with a low calorie diet so you know some of these women may have never dieted before in there life. If it were me I would just diet first of all and then introduce some test or tren to hit really low bf% If your going to suppress your hpta might as well do it with something with higher benefits rather than hcg

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 06:45 PM
  2. GH vs. Igf-1 for fat loss...
    By masshole in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 06:05 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 03:53 PM
  4. HIIT: The optimal protocol for fat loss?
    By Lifeguard in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 03:10 PM
  5. Arimidex doses for fat loss?
    By smokinghawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 07:22 AM