HCG for fat loss?

Thracian

Awards
Anyone familiar with administering HCG for fat loss. I came across a websight showing a couple clinics that do just that(http://hcgobesity.org/) Don't know if this is legit or not. Anyone have any knowledge of HCG used this way?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I've see that info before and personally I wouldn't use HCG for weight loss. You can do some real damage to your unit. And once that goes it's pretty much over.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. HCG is great for what it is commonly used for, but I would never want to take the risks from long term use.

Thracian

Awards
Amen. I couldn't figure out a mechanism that would allow it to work. Wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Maybe its been a while but I didnt know you could take HCG orally? It also says that they did this in combination with a low calorie diet so you know some of these women may have never dieted before in there life. If it were me I would just diet first of all and then introduce some test or tren to hit really low bf% If your going to suppress your hpta might as well do it with something with higher benefits rather than hcg