need help losing weight
- 11-07-2005, 02:04 PM
- 11-07-2005, 02:08 PM
11-07-2005, 02:39 PM
Meal 1: I have 1 serving of oatmeal with 2% milk and 50 g protein shake with 2% milk
Meal 2: 1 Chicken breast
meal 3: 50 g protein shake with 2% milk
meal 4: 2 filot migeon and a baked potato
meal 5: same as meal 3
I have around 15% bodyfat. This is my typical low carb day. I would add a potato on meal 2 and some oats with the shake.
11-09-2005, 11:02 AM
Take a week off from dieting and then go at it again.
edit: Also, how far are you running? Personally, I prefer sprints for fat loss, they work excellent. I'd usually do 12 100-meter sprints 4-5 times weekly.
11-09-2005, 03:02 PM
11-09-2005, 03:40 PM
I will take a week off and then start again on the diet.
I usually run for 30 minutes not sure how far though.
Thanks for the help
Similar Forum Threads
- By SarahH. in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 03-23-2016, 01:44 PM
- By Sprinterguy4 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-24-2013, 05:45 PM
- By shmerica in forum Female FitnessReplies: 9Last Post: 09-23-2009, 12:05 PM
- By Noroxas in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 06-10-2009, 12:27 PM
- By Stryfe in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-18-2008, 03:33 AM