Need more advice for this...

AGOF

Awards
I want to also lose all the ANNOYING fat that is in my thighs, chest, and stomach that didnt go away after I lost about 65 lbs. (at 187 now). Besides this, i look ok. Can anyone make a suggestion? :head:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
post up your diet, training, rest schedule, etc.

AGOF

Awards
I dont really have a stable training schedule man, I was hoping someone here could help me ;)

As for my diet, well...
I try to stay away from unhealthy stuff but sometimes have to give in. In a day, I usually eat:

breakfast:cereal, sometimes wheat toast.

lunch:
turkey sandwich,lettuce,tomato,mustard,whole wheat bread. Drink water or tea

dinner:chicken or some kind of meat, baked potato with pepper and a LITTLE sour cream, vegetable: usually corn,green bean,peas

AGOF

Awards
Ps How acceptable is it to eat other things that arent so healthy once in a while, like diet coke, pizza, sub, etc. etc.?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
oh damn, you need some help bro, lol. at least 6 meals a day, start with bodyweight x 1.25 = protein. probably around the same for carbs, maybe a little higher. flax seed oil, whole eggs, salmon, olive oil, etc. have good fats in them. good foods to eat - canned tuna and chicken, lean beef, fish, lentils, oatmeal, whole wheat/grain products, etc. get ya some good whey protein to consume for pre and post workout. mix it with some oatmeal or something. good stuff. diet is quite simple once you have an idea.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Ps How acceptable is it to eat other things that arent so healthy once in a while, like diet coke, pizza, sub, etc. etc.?
when cutting, allow yourself 1 cheat meal per week. when bulking, adjust accordingly, i'll generally eat a few on weekends, then it's back to strict for the weekdays. keeps me lean enough.