Need more advice for this...
- 11-02-2005, 10:28 PM
- 11-02-2005, 10:43 PM
11-02-2005, 11:02 PM
I dont really have a stable training schedule man, I was hoping someone here could help me
As for my diet, well...
I try to stay away from unhealthy stuff but sometimes have to give in. In a day, I usually eat:
breakfast:cereal, sometimes wheat toast.
turkey sandwich,lettuce,tomato,mustar d,whole wheat bread. Drink water or tea
dinner:chicken or some kind of meat, baked potato with pepper and a LITTLE sour cream, vegetable: usually corn,green bean,peas
11-02-2005, 11:04 PM
Ps How acceptable is it to eat other things that arent so healthy once in a while, like diet coke, pizza, sub, etc. etc.?
11-02-2005, 11:10 PM
oh damn, you need some help bro, lol. at least 6 meals a day, start with bodyweight x 1.25 = protein. probably around the same for carbs, maybe a little higher. flax seed oil, whole eggs, salmon, olive oil, etc. have good fats in them. good foods to eat - canned tuna and chicken, lean beef, fish, lentils, oatmeal, whole wheat/grain products, etc. get ya some good whey protein to consume for pre and post workout. mix it with some oatmeal or something. good stuff. diet is quite simple once you have an idea.
11-02-2005, 11:12 PM
when cutting, allow yourself 1 cheat meal per week. when bulking, adjust accordingly, i'll generally eat a few on weekends, then it's back to strict for the weekdays. keeps me lean enough.Originally Posted by AGOF
Similar Forum Threads
- By dsade in forum NutraplanetReplies: 159Last Post: 12-10-2007, 02:57 PM
- By pocketboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-31-2007, 01:35 PM
- By eqlb in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-18-2007, 01:36 PM
- By psywzrd in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-14-2006, 11:16 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2005, 09:41 PM