albuterol and t3

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.1%

albuterol and t3

I had nice success recently using t3 solo at about 75mg a day for several weeks. Rebound doesnt seem to have been to bad. I did do San t3, Blaze and Camphibolic as pct along wiht clean eating and cardio.

Next time I was considering using Albuterol. The question I have is would it make more sense to do the t3 cycle and then do the albuterol after while doing thyroid pct? My thought is that while the thyroid is a surpressed you would then be elevating metabolism through another pathway hence further combatting rebound.

Make sense at all or is there some special synergy between the two?

I suppose as an option I could add ketofin and just extend the albuterol for couple weeks beyond the t3.

2. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jcam222
    I had nice success recently using t3 solo at about 75mg a day for several weeks. Rebound doesnt seem to have been to bad. I did do San t3, Blaze and Camphibolic as pct along wiht clean eating and cardio.

Next time I was considering using Albuterol. The question I have is would it make more sense to do the t3 cycle and then do the albuterol after while doing thyroid pct? My thought is that while the thyroid is a surpressed you would then be elevating metabolism through another pathway hence further combatting rebound.

Make sense at all or is there some special synergy between the two?

I suppose as an option I could add ketofin and just extend the albuterol for couple weeks beyond the t3.
    The way I combat rebound:
    I set my daily calories at about maintenance (before cardio). The T3 will increase metabolism below this cretaing a small deficit. I then add my cardio 4 days a week at about 700 calories per session. This formula gives me steady fat loss without a lot of catabolism. When I come off of the T3 I then drop my daily calories by 200-500 to offset the newly lowered metabolism and continue cardio of course. I sometimes use an appetite suppressant at this point to keep me sane. An EC stack and maybe some Hoodia work good for me. I feel my natty T3 recovers pretty quick but everyone is diff. I don't know much about Albuterol.
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.1%

what sort of dosage and cycle length do you use BP?
    •   

4. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jcam222
    what sort of dosage and cycle length do you use BP?
    100 mcg ed for 4 weeks. I start @ 50mcg & taper up to 100. 50 for 3 days 75 for 3 days & 100 till finished. I sometimes run 1 more week @ 25mcg ed but I can't tell if it helpes or not honestly.

At the end of that month I am usually 12-15 lbs leaner.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

some people claim that clen (whether albuterol is similar in this affect) is problematic when trying to restore thyroid output. Im not really sure the mechanism why, but it seems like clen has some indirect impact on the thyroid and thus may keep you suppressed. I wish I could dig up some old posts here or elsewhere on it but im too busy right now.
    Even still, whether it applies to albuterol as well....??

Similar Forum Threads

1. Albuterol and T3 Stack
    By OFT75644 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 07:20 PM
  2. T3, albuterol and supporting supps?
    By imichael in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 03:20 PM
  3. Igf-1 r3 and t3
    By Seahawk1122 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2