fatloss equal strength loss?

luggnut

Awards
i always lose a lot of strenght on a cut. recently with the help of a PH cycle i've gotten up to my best bench ever of 320. i've benn able to maintain that through PCT and for a month after PCT. now i'm planning to cut to single digits and would like to keep most of my new strenght. is it possible?

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
thats a tough question, going into the single digits while keeping strength.....hmmmm, maybe one of the experst can chyme in but i say yes its possible if u have ur ALL your **** together.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
i always lose a lot of strenght on a cut. recently with the help of a PH cycle i've gotten up to my best bench ever of 320. i've benn able to maintain that through PCT and for a month after PCT. now i'm planning to cut to single digits and would like to keep most of my new strenght. is it possible?
Not possible for me. I usually start losing quite a bit of strength right when my abs start showing, but I only care about abs in beach weather and to me it doesn't matter whether I can bench a lot or not. When your cut up it just looks like you can!:thumbsup: