Im debating on these two subjects.. help me out
- 10-17-2005, 12:44 AM
- 10-25-2005, 03:24 AM
- 10-26-2005, 11:10 AM
10-26-2005, 06:18 PM
2nd one or Glen's reccommendation. When your bf gets into single digits CKD might help spur some additional fat loss, but I wouldn't do it until 7-8% is reached.
10-26-2005, 10:12 PM
I'd like to add that when I did CKD it was Ultimate Diet 2.0 by Lyle McDonald. A big difference with that program was that I hated going to the gym. And the worst part is that I ****ed up my RC b/c I was hitting every bodypart 3-4 X per week. I don't reccommend using it for long. You will burn out very quickly. If I ever do it again, I won't do more than 3 or 4 weeks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Seabee1507 in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 06-08-2011, 01:21 AM
- By Seabee1507 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-06-2011, 05:22 PM
- By rochabp in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 05-09-2010, 07:36 PM
- By denali7432 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2009, 03:54 PM
- By good_guye28 in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2004, 09:25 AM