Clen and effects

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
First, I'm am not looking into clen until I get blood work done.

However, I would like to know how bad clen is as far as causing
anxiety and jitters? I know that too much and that's what you will get,
but I have also heard that if you keep the doses low, that won't be a factor.

Is there a dose range you can do that will reap the benefits of clen and minus the sides? Just curious. Thanks.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First, I'm am not looking into clen until I get blood work done.

However, I would like to know how bad clen is as far as causing
anxiety and jitters? I know that too much and that's what you will get,
but I have also heard that if you keep the doses low, that won't be a factor.

Is there a dose range you can do that will reap the benefits of clen and minus the sides? Just curious. Thanks.
Well as far as it "feels" basically like youve ingested way too much caffeine. You feel like everything is moving inside you I dont find it to pleasent but it gets the job done.:thumbsup:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
If you're prone to anxiety..definitely stay away. I have no problems with this, I'm depressive not axious, so I kinda like being on Clen. The first few days can be rough and insomnia can be pretty bad. After that, I think it wears you out so that you can sleep normally.

As you know, jitters are sign of too high of a dose..at least theoretically. Some people shoot for this dosage range. I've spent several days in the jittery range and it's kind of a rush..and it definitely burns fat and wears you out but not much more than a lower dose IMO.

All in all, its nice for a few days but I'm always glad to get off of it.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. I better just stick to a non-stimulant fat burning supp.

dan34

Awards
stay away unless your a pro

In my opinion this is the worst thing you can put in your body other than m1t, which is good for SHORT CYCLES to jump start a longer cycle. I have never regained the same level of endurance I had before several short cycles of clen. I have read in several sources that it causes heart cell death, and in combination with the heart enlargement from heavy training and probably steriods this can kill you in the long run, even if your cholesteral is good. I believe it is one of the main causes of many of the deaths of pros lately. That's my two cents, I wish I'd never touched it. Do your cardio and help your heart it needs it with heavy weightlifting.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In my opinion this is the worst thing you can put in your body other than m1t, which is good for SHORT CYCLES to jump start a longer cycle. I have never regained the same level of endurance I had before several short cycles of clen. I have read in several sources that it causes heart cell death, and in combination with the heart enlargement from heavy training and probably steriods this can kill you in the long run, even if your cholesteral is good. I believe it is one of the main causes of many of the deaths of pros lately. That's my two cents, I wish I'd never touched it. Do your cardio and help your heart it needs it with heavy weightlifting.
Dan it really isnt all that bad if you dont abuse it.

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
As far as effects go, if you are sensitive to stims then you will feel clen, but if you are not sensitive then you shoul be okay. There are several articles at mindandmuscle.net

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
look at the dosing scheme starting at 20mcg/day and working up incrementally. Stay at the same dose if you are still jittery at all, don't go up 'til you are good at that level. That's how you can make it work. People generally go up too fast. I've done numerous clen cycles, but each time I need to step up incrementally to avoid sides.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Clen kicks ass. Melts the fat off better than anything I've tried.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sorry for the hijack..quick q? i was wondering if anyone could tell me if all CEM bottles have the same mL per spray rate. Was looking at the clen and it doesnt say how much it dispenses. Same as the albuterol....let me know?