Reknowned Custom Diet Creator Needed - AnabolicMinds.com

Reknowned Custom Diet Creator Needed

1. Registered User

Reknowned Custom Diet Creator Needed

Here's the deal:

I am getting married next June. My fiance would like to lose 20 lbs before the wedding. She already lifts 4x per week and does cardio 4 - 5 mtimes per week, and I used to live with her, she has a pretty clean diet - definitely no junk food. She also seldom drinks alcohol. However, no matter what she does, she can't seem to lose the fat around her mid-section. She has shredded legs, better calves than I have seen on any non-pro BBer, yet she can't get rid of the extra on her abdomen and arms.

So, I am looking for someone who can give her a custom diet and training program so she can meet her goal of getting down to 125 (currently 145) by June. I know I have heard people in the past talk about custom diet and exercise programs they got over the internet, from highly recommended persons, and achieved great results. Obviously I am willing to pay good $$$ for someone who is truely recommended and people will vouch for as achieving great results. She has plenty of time and discipline to meet her goals, she just needs to know exactly what to eat, when to eat it, and a training program to go along with it.

She is what I would call an advaced female lifter (barbell bench presses - WITH weight, etc.). She danced throughout her childhood and was a cheerleader in college, hence the awesome legs and athletic abilities.

Anyway, please let me know who I can contact that is respected and has a good reputation. I know this means a lot to her, and I have seen her work so hard without getting the results she deserves for all the effort. Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

2. Registered User

Just shoot up to Bobo's training forum. He is the owner of this site and an excellent trainer. I cut with him in the spring and I'm bulking with him right now. Great results on both ends.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Just shoot up to Bobo's training forum. He is the owner of this site and an excellent trainer. I cut with him in the spring and I'm bulking with him right now. Great results on both ends.
    As a general rule don't take advice from dead dragon-slayers. This suggestion, however, is an excellent one!

...s'up, B?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Diet help, need more whole foods
    By glipp in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 05:45 PM
  2. bulk diet. help needed!
    By THEleroy in forum Bulking
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 08:08 AM
  3. Diet Help Needed