clen on the weekend?
- 10-12-2005, 07:46 AM
- 10-12-2005, 09:23 AM
10-12-2005, 11:46 AM
I read on another board that ephedra actually down regulates the beta-2 recpetors more than clen. Personally, I'd never use clen...again. The feeling of your heart pounding, while your just sitting down really doesn't seem to heart healthy.
10-12-2005, 09:34 PM
i only took it up to about 60/day, just a real nasty speed buzz from hell. like doing too much caffeine or something. heart rate was a little higher all day for sure, but just hard to function in my environment. i feel great usually doing eca, chocamine, green tea,yohimbine type thing.
Similar Forum Threads
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2013, 03:23 PM
- By AtomicFox in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 05-13-2011, 03:56 PM
- By Goat in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2008, 05:39 PM
- By Jim Mills in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 06-02-2006, 11:20 PM
- By b-boy in forum PicsReplies: 46Last Post: 02-13-2003, 02:55 PM