supps to oxidize more fat?

BigGose

Awards
Most supps for fat loss will help you lose weight but there is nothing to cut only fat. Unless you compete, you shouldnt be trying to cut fat fast. You'll lose alot of muscle and strength.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
The buterol's are sympathomimetics, meaning they're more lipolytic than anything.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
dnp .. that's the answer to your question .. with that said don't ever touch that poison

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good ol' caffeine. Works time and time again.

red5marauder

Awards
I've been using Hot-Rox for last week and seems to really be helping. I was losing fat like crazy the first few weeks of my diet ( (and gaining muscle), but then my metabolism slowed to a crawl. I saw HOt-Rox at Wal-mart and decided to give it a try. It's given me a noticeable boost and a "heated" feeling. No rapid heart beat or jitters like ephedra. It comes in three different strengths. Of course the one I got at Wal-mart is the weakest and it is mislabeled with limit of 4 tablets a day, but I read on the biotest website that you can safely go up to 8 a day. They do recommend you start off with 1 tablet twice daily to assess your tolerance. Make sure you take it on an empty stomach and wait 45 minutes before eating.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been using albuterol with good success. No clen-like sides except alittle bit shaky hands for the first 4 days. Great energy boost and is possibly anabolic at high doese...so i read....but for now im dosing 4mg 3 times a day with no sides any more and iver dropped 4 lbs this week. I'm not doing murderous cardio either. I love the stuff.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Hot-Rox for last week and seems to really be helping. I was losing fat like crazy the first few weeks of my diet ( (and gaining muscle), but then my metabolism slowed to a crawl. I saw HOt-Rox at Wal-mart and decided to give it a try. It's given me a noticeable boost and a "heated" feeling. No rapid heart beat or jitters like ephedra. It comes in three different strengths. Of course the one I got at Wal-mart is the weakest and it is mislabeled with limit of 4 tablets a day, but I read on the biotest website that you can safely go up to 8 a day. They do recommend you start off with 1 tablet twice daily to assess your tolerance. Make sure you take it on an empty stomach and wait 45 minutes before eating.
That "heated" feeling is essentially a menapausal hot flash.... Guggulsterones are crap imho.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
garz Supplement Auction 2
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Supplement Auction 6
Supplement Auction 6