Finally...the cut begins

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.13%

Finally...the cut begins

After graduating HS I weighed an embarrassing 150lbs mainly because I was a XC runner but I got siick of being laky so I started lifting. The first year I had no idea what I was doing but in August 03 I started eating right and training correctly and over the past 2 years I have managed to get to 210. Unfortunately, I have also put on about 10 extra lbs of fat, so the quest to trim begins. As you might suspect I have a very fast metabolism and I usually consume around 4000kcals/day so I will start this cut at around 3000-3500kcals/day.

Stats: 5'10" 209 14.8% bf(electrical impedence)

Training: 2 on/1 off
    Chest/Tris
    Back
    off
    Legs
    Delts/Bis
    off
    repeat

Diet:
    Carbs between 300-450/day depending on activity
    Protein 275ish
    Fat 60

Supps:
    K-RALA
    Sesathin
    Biotin
    CEE
    Taurine
    Multi
    Whey/Casein

My only fear is that I will lose my muscle...I tried a cut previously and lost a good deal of muscle. With that in mind I will be doing this for eight wks...generally just increased activity cuts about 5-7 lbs within 2-3 wks. I will start on 9/25 so I should be done around thanksgiving time and hopefully weigh about 195, 7%bf.
    ??s/comments.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.72%

sounds good man, im on that same split as you are. how much cardio you gonna put out a week?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.13%

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    sounds good man, im on that same split as you are. how much cardio you gonna put out a week?
    I usually do about 30 mins of cardio after upper bidy sessions. Cardio will be either heavy bag work or incline jogging on a treadmill
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.13%

I have a ? that I have been pondering for a while now...should I use an oral or trans to help combat any muscle loss issues. I have 1test, 4ad, md, and mohn, but ahve not used them yet.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If you have a fast metabolism re-work your calories.

Start around 3800 and then drop from there. 500 - 1000 calories is a pretty big drop.

I wouldn't use anything yet at 21.. hormone production is still up... but hey... it's your body.... of course....
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.13%

Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
    If you have a fast metabolism re-work your calories.

Start around 3800 and then drop from there. 500 - 1000 calories is a pretty big drop.

I wouldn't use anything yet at 21.. hormone production is still up... but hey... it's your body.... of course....
    Age is the thing that is holding me back, but I read that MOHN is mild and doesnt mess with growth plates so I would lean towards using this(not to mention the strength and mood improvements). The 1000 kcal drop would likely be only once a week to create metabolic confusion. If I do it more than once, it will likely be to break a plateau but I will follow with a refeed
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Grmlock
    I have a ? that I have been pondering for a while now...should I use an oral or trans to help combat any muscle loss issues. I have 1test, 4ad, md, and mohn, but ahve not used them yet.
    what's MD and mohn?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.13%

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    what's MD and mohn?
    MD and MOHN are both prosteroids that were banned in January. While I think that MD was supposed to be a bulker, they are both used primarily for cutting
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Grmlock
    Age is the thing that is holding me back, but I read that MOHN is mild and doesnt mess with growth plates so I would lean towards using this(not to mention the strength and mood improvements). The 1000 kcal drop would likely be only once a week to create metabolic confusion. If I do it more than once, it will likely be to break a plateau but I will follow with a refeed
    Then I would listen to the little birdie on your shoulder. I am not going to preach a no steriod/ph use at a young age... but I feel that if my natural test production is still up and I am not to my genetic potential, then I won't be using yet. It's all determined by that person. Especially on a cut durring the winter months.

IMHO.. I don't think the diet/time of diet requires it as a whole.. Once you start they say.... it's doubtful that will be your only cycle..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kbayne Begins The Cutting Phase
    By kbayne in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 307
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 08:10 PM
  2. The cutting begins Nov. 24th.
    By Leggo my Ego in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 09:22 AM
  3. And the cutting begins
    By karategirl in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 08:17 AM
  4. does anybody use 1-test [FINAL]to cut?
    By bicepts101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2003, 03:24 PM
  5. the transformation begins
    By b-boy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 01:47 AM