Eating!

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Eating is fun, i agree

shady

Awards
eating is fun , but cooking sucks ! it seems like every time i turn around i am thawing some thing out or marinateing some thing . i will say it is easier to cook your daily food at one time . it will save you time in the long run . oh yeah my dad keeps saying that i'm gonna die at 30 because my cholesterol will be so high . holla

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
What are you eating that is high in Cholesterol??
And you need a certain amount...it is good for you! Just not too much! And I think also many people worry about cholesterol amounts. But I think it is saturated fat you need to be more worried about than cholesterol!

shady

Awards
dude here is what i eat . breakfest is 4 eggs and a 6oz steak , my next meal around 11 i eat 2 tuna fish sandwiches , work out at 1:00 , eat 2 chicken breast and some vegies , then around 5 i'll cook some more steak or 92/8 hamburger meat and some vegies , then my last meal is 2 more tuna sandwiches . thats just the food i eat . i will have yogert for snacks , and also protein shakes . thats about it .

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
dude here is what i eat . breakfest is 4 eggs and a 6oz steak , my next meal around 11 i eat 2 tuna fish sandwiches , work out at 1:00 , eat 2 chicken breast and some vegies , then around 5 i'll cook some more steak or 92/8 hamburger meat and some vegies , then my last meal is 2 more tuna sandwiches . thats just the food i eat . i will have yogert for snacks , and also protein shakes . thats about it .
That doesn't sound half bad. The hambuger has lots of fat, but if not cutting don't worry. And I would throw some EFA's in there(like flax oil)!!!

shady

Awards
yeah i do i take two flax oil pills a day along with my multi and liver tabs . and for the hamberger meat 92/8 is the leanest i can find .

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
As long as you get EFA's , you are trying to put on muscle! Sounds good to me! Just stay away from sugar! Drinks,ect. Sugar=bad!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I also like eating...... but actually donot understand what is going on this forum ???? Anyways you can buy anabolic steroids for weight loss.
Dude do everyone a favor and do research before you get flammed. Fat loss is mainly about diet. Sleep working out and diet are 80% of everything supplements are only going to help so much no wonder drugs here. Read the forums and put effort into learning fundamentals about the basics

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also like eating...... but actually donot understand what is going on this forum ???? Anyways you can buy healthy food and reduce your caloric intake for weight loss.
Fixed the last part for you, but can't figure out the first part. One question mark is sufficient friend. Know what I mean?

senshirly

senshirly

Awards
Weight loss is a lifestyle, both eating and exercises are best naturally way.

This simply means that you must find a diet that will easily and effortlessly fit into your everyday life. A plan that you never have to give up, and you wouldn’t want to because it’s enjoyable and keeps you looking your best.