Trimax/MaxLMG

1. Registered User

Trimax/MaxLMG

I'm planning on doing a two week cycle of Trimax and Max LMG to loose the last little bit of fat I have and wanted to know everyone's thoughts for PCT. I already did a search and didn't find what I wanted. My plan is Guggulbolic Extreme for the Trimax and I wasn't sure for the MaxLMG. I have some M sitting around, but wasn't sure if that was strong enough to do the job. I also wondered if Carbolin 19 would work with the Trimax to keep me from loosing any muscle. I ask because I have some sitting around that I haven't tried yet. I've read good reports on the Trimax/MaxLMG, but I already have the other stuff.
    I used to be a Biotest whore, but found this site and have seen the light.
    Thanks,
    Dan

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.

Bump for input as Im just stated running something similar.

Ergomax LMG + Trimax for 3 weeks with Clen on the 3rd week, and first week of PCT on week 4

PCT Im using , Thyroid Energy, Nolva & Lean Extreme and Clen, after I drop the Clen (2 weeks total) then I'll add either HEAT or E/C
  3. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!

Can't say enough about Thyroid Energy, great stuff.
    •   

4. Registered User

I did trimax/EC for a month and used Thyroid Energy@6caps and 7-keto@300mg daily until the bottles ran out. i lost 15 lbs and only gained back 3 during PCT. Next cut i think ill try T3/Prostanozol for 4 weeks, and i may throw in some clen. i haven't decided yet.
  5. Gold Member

Did you by chance get your thyroid tested after PCT to see where your levels were at?

Quote Originally Posted by Schwaugher
    I did trimax/EC for a month and used Thyroid Energy@6caps and 7-keto@300mg daily until the bottles ran out. i lost 15 lbs and only gained back 3 during PCT. Next cut i think ill try T3/Prostanozol for 4 weeks, and i may throw in some clen. i haven't decided yet.
  6. Registered User

sorry to dissapoint you, but no. i honestly didn't think it was necessary because i didn't go over 2 pills(4mg) a day of trimax. had i use 3 pills then i would have.
  7. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Schwaugher
    sorry to dissapoint you, but no. i honestly didn't think it was necessary because i didn't go over 2 pills(4mg) a day of trimax. had i use 3 pills then i would have.
    This post makes no sense. The difference in taking 2 or 3 pills is more energy burned. A quick look at the bloodwork shows that 4mg per day shuts the thyroid completely off. He wants to make sure your thyroid is back up and working, the level of T3 during the cycle isn't going to affect that.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-20-2005, 06:03 PM
  2. starting trimax cycle
    By fiddler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 12:47 PM
  3. Trimax w/Yohimbine & Clen
    By wdecuir in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-21-2004, 12:56 PM