Trimax/MaxLMG

1meand

Awards
I'm planning on doing a two week cycle of Trimax and Max LMG to loose the last little bit of fat I have and wanted to know everyone's thoughts for PCT. I already did a search and didn't find what I wanted. My plan is Guggulbolic Extreme for the Trimax and I wasn't sure for the MaxLMG. I have some M sitting around, but wasn't sure if that was strong enough to do the job. I also wondered if Carbolin 19 would work with the Trimax to keep me from loosing any muscle. I ask because I have some sitting around that I haven't tried yet. I've read good reports on the Trimax/MaxLMG, but I already have the other stuff.
I used to be a Biotest whore, but found this site and have seen the light.
Thanks,
Dan

Kris

Board Supporter
Awards
Bump for input as Im just stated running something similar.

Ergomax LMG + Trimax for 3 weeks with Clen on the 3rd week, and first week of PCT on week 4

PCT Im using , Thyroid Energy, Nolva & Lean Extreme and Clen, after I drop the Clen (2 weeks total) then I'll add either HEAT or E/C

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Can't say enough about Thyroid Energy, great stuff.

Schwaugher

Awards
I did trimax/EC for a month and used Thyroid Energy@6caps and 7-keto@300mg daily until the bottles ran out. i lost 15 lbs and only gained back 3 during PCT. Next cut i think ill try T3/Prostanozol for 4 weeks, and i may throw in some clen. i haven't decided yet.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Did you by chance get your thyroid tested after PCT to see where your levels were at?

I did trimax/EC for a month and used Thyroid Energy@6caps and 7-keto@300mg daily until the bottles ran out. i lost 15 lbs and only gained back 3 during PCT. Next cut i think ill try T3/Prostanozol for 4 weeks, and i may throw in some clen. i haven't decided yet.

Schwaugher

Awards
sorry to dissapoint you, but no. i honestly didn't think it was necessary because i didn't go over 2 pills(4mg) a day of trimax. had i use 3 pills then i would have.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sorry to dissapoint you, but no. i honestly didn't think it was necessary because i didn't go over 2 pills(4mg) a day of trimax. had i use 3 pills then i would have.
This post makes no sense. The difference in taking 2 or 3 pills is more energy burned. A quick look at the bloodwork shows that 4mg per day shuts the thyroid completely off. He wants to make sure your thyroid is back up and working, the level of T3 during the cycle isn't going to affect that.