Cellulose Gel (The stuff that makes RTDs thick)
- 08-26-2005, 11:42 PM
- 08-26-2005, 11:51 PM
I think that it is actually the carrageenan that gives the RTD the thickness
- 08-27-2005, 12:02 AM
I believe that is used as well, but in all the RTD's I've been drinking lately, (MetRX 51) and Pure Protein, Cellulose Gel is the third ingredient behind protein and water. I googled it but only found industrial suppliers.
08-27-2005, 10:15 AM
maybe custom or stryder can hook us up. Gentlemen????.............
08-27-2005, 08:56 PM
Have you ever tried xanthan gum or guar gum? As long as you use a blender, those will make a protein shake much thicker as well.
08-28-2005, 11:44 AM
just use fat free/sugar free pudding mix. limits your flavor options but definatly makes your shakes seem like an awsome cheat.
08-28-2005, 01:51 PM
sugar-free jello. add 1/2 cup to a single serving in the blender - adds flavor, variety, makes it much more filling - and if you chill it good after blending, it eats like a dessert, spoon & all....
08-29-2005, 01:23 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CaseyW in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 01-09-2012, 02:41 PM
- By swtnycboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 02-07-2008, 02:44 PM
- By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 12-12-2007, 09:30 AM
- By pistonpump in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-18-2007, 02:23 PM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-03-2007, 03:27 PM