please help out omega 3-6 and 9

  1. please help out omega 3-6 and 9


    Hi, ive heard i need omega 3-6-and 9 oils everyday

    I take Flax and Fish oil ever day . I eat salmon every couple of days.
    I cook wiith olive oil aND canola oil.

    so flax and fish contain omega 3-6-and 9?

    if not, if i took these omega 3-6-9 oils would it help me pack on more muscle?

    and lastly what is a good omega 3-6-9 oil?


  2. bump..does anyone know if omega 3-6 and 9 are essential

    are flax and fish enough?

  3. fish and flax oil provide omega 3's

    olive and other monounsaturated fats provide omega 6's

    you're fine with what you are currently taking.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson

    you're fine with what you are currently taking.
    AGREED!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    Hi, ive heard i need omega 3-6-and 9 oils everyday

    I take Flax and Fish oil ever day . I eat salmon every couple of days.
    I cook wiith olive oil aND canola oil.

    so flax and fish contain omega 3-6-and 9?

    if not, if i took these omega 3-6-9 oils would it help me pack on more muscle?

    and lastly what is a good omega 3-6-9 oil?
    If your doing that, then your getting enough. More doesn't always mean better.

  6. Thanks guys

  7. Keep up the good work. Those omega's will keep you healthy.

  8. the body cannot produce omega fats naturally so you need to include them in your diet. Almonds are a good source, as are the sources you listed. Consuming them actually makes it easier for your body to lose fat and also lubricates your joints and promotes overall good health.

  9. when i make my eggs and cook them in Olive oil(OO)l, or make my red poatooe fries in OO, or cok with canola oil . Does this count as taking in a certain amount of fats or should i take my 10 grams of fish or flax oil along with the oo or canola?

    because i think this question is very important; otherwise a person might be taking in too much fat, which can have an effect on cutting. At the same time too little fat decreases testostrone production. id rather be on the safe side knowing my testostrone is optimal.

  10. bump please

  11. more times then not, when you use these oils for "cooking" you change their chemistry and they are no longer helpful to your body... it is best to eat them in their natural state and temp.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MaynardMeek
    more times then not, when you use these oils for "cooking" you change their chemistry and they are no longer helpful to your body... it is best to eat them in their natural state and temp.
    Really? I guess I just never really thought about it. So if you cook eggs in olive oil, the olive oil will lose some of its fat content or what?

  13. don't cook with flax oil. It'll degrade it completely. Keep it in the fridge!

  14. when you heat a c-c double bond (that's what makes them an unsaturated fat) the bonds break and you no longer have your good fat

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MaynardMeek
    more times then not, when you use these oils for "cooking" you change their chemistry and they are no longer helpful to your body... it is best to eat them in their natural state and temp.
    Exactly. You create ROS. It is best to cook with a saturated fat like Ghee. Higher smoke point and more stability s'dary to saturation. It's easy to make yourself. You use a lot less oil when cooking. Add delicate oils after cooking, EVOO & Flax especially.

  16. Is borage oil good for something?

  17. [QUOTE=william3162]Is borage oil good for something?[/QUOT


    Very good. Like evening primrose oil, even better. Not a replacement for flax or fish oil alone, however.

  18. ok i have an example say i eat a cooked baked chicken breasts

    the chicken breast has 7 grms of fat

    i take two tablespoons of flax thats 17 grams...

    is this to much fat for a 220 lbs person per meal

    you see yoiu can reduce carbs but healthy fats are needed for optimal testostrone production

  19. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    ok i have an example say i eat a cooked baked chicken breasts

    the chicken breast has 7 grms of fat

    i take two tablespoons of flax thats 17 grams...

    is this to much fat for a 220 lbs person per meal

    you see yoiu can reduce carbs but healthy fats are needed for optimal testostrone production
    Break your kcals down into macros and figure from there. Example: 3500 kcals 40/40/20; 350g carbs, 350g pro, ~78g fat. 78/#meals=fat grams per meal.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    ok i have an example say i eat a cooked baked chicken breasts

    the chicken breast has 7 grms of fat

    i take two tablespoons of flax thats 17 grams...

    is this to much fat for a 220 lbs person per meal

    you see yoiu can reduce carbs but healthy fats are needed for optimal testostrone production
    I don't know if you use flax oil or seeds, but 1 tablespoon of my flax oil is 14g so you would be taking 28 g of flax at one meal and that is probably too much at one sitting.

  21. I AGREE 28 GRAMS OF FATIS TOO MUCH AT ONE SETTING. ONE TABLESPOON OF MY FLAX CONTAINS ABOUT 5 GRAMS ACTUALLY 4.5

    Quote Originally Posted by dsl
    I don't know if you use flax oil or seeds, but 1 tablespoon of my flax oil is 14g so you would be taking 28 g of flax at one meal and that is probably too much at one sitting.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    I AGREE 28 GRAMS OF FATIS TOO MUCH AT ONE SETTING. ONE TABLESPOON OF MY FLAX CONTAINS ABOUT 5 GRAMS ACTUALLY 4.5
    sure that's not a teaspoon? that's exactly what's in one teaspoon of mine.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 12:12 PM
  2. need advice please help out
    By mocon313 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 01:14 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-13-2005, 12:59 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 10:15 AM
  5. Please help out with cutting cycle!
    By Ript22Swole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-07-2004, 01:08 PM
Log in
Log in