ATW COUNTDOWN

W

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys - I will always sneak the ten percent deal for you......but if you want the other specials, please order before sunday night.

Laura

Okay - Just a reminder that my sales HAVE to end on Sunday Night before midnight, EST.

Last week I was able to sneak a few more in during the week....but they are on to me, now.

SO PLEASE get them in this weekend if you want one of the following:

TEN PERCENT OFF your total order

or

TEN DOLLAR MAX on shipping - no matter how large your order

or

ONE FREE LB of ISOLATE - any flavor

or

ATW SHIRT and a protein cookie or wheynola

SO PLEASE don't make me break the rules and get fired......get your order in before midnight on SUNDAY.

Any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Laura

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
ya right, like they'd fire you...you're their number one huslter.

ps--the avatar's hella funny.

W

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NO, sometimes the owner gets really angry because he says "Laura, you cannot just make up your own specials without telling the service department". Now, I find this funny, but he does not.........I have a ten percent discount code that I can keep for AM, but for the other specials, I have to have them in by Sunday night - You know how when you are in sales, the people in the office just hate you - even though YOU make their job possible.......... Oh wellllllllll, let's get those BULK ORDERS IN, the ten dollar shipping is a GREAT DEAL!!!!!! www.allthewhey.com

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Where is the shipping calc?

I didn't want to have to fill out the entire addy form to see how much it would cost to ship 25 lbs.

W

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
give me your zip and I will calc for you

W

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
but wait......with my special ending at MIDNIGHT - you could pay just 10.00. I am such a hawking whore that I embarrass myself.

Laura

W

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
see this......guys asks for something - I give it to him and NOTHING...,..,MEN!!!!!

alright.....2 hours left on my sale.

Laura

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'll drop you an email with my order. But, it looks like the 10% is a better deal on both 25 and 50 lbs.