What to eat between meals?

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I try to stay away from eating some form of meat between meals. I have been taking sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and almonds, and some sprouted grainbread, which taste like birb feed ****. I have some casein protein but I just save it for before bed, that stuff is expensive. The main reason why I choose not to eat so much meat is the digestion factor, I will have gas all day. Anyone know of any good MRP's, but these to are expensive.

C

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i love whole wheat bagels for carbs...and even raw oatmeal if your a real man...i put about 2 cups of oats in a shaker with skim milk and chug it down.

cheese sticks that are the 75% reduced fat are decent...my brand comes with 11g protein per bar and only 2.5 grams of fat (.5 saturated) and 0 carbs.

Fat Free all natural yogurt is a good snack too, IMO.

all of the above options are way cheaper than any MRP's or even just regular protein bars in general.

regards,
COTC

C

charliewat

Awards
I eat almonds like 2 hours after a larger meal. Mini wheat bagels are cool as well the have like 100 cals each

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops whey mixed with 1 cup of oatmeal grinded in a coffee bean grinder. good stuff.

puts hair on your chest too.

<------- see? :lol:

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I find I'm hungry in between meals, I simply eat more meals. :food:

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
2 scoops whey mixed with 1 cup of oatmeal grinded in a coffee bean grinder. good stuff.

puts hair on your chest too.

<------- see? :lol:
that's pretty funny, i had been doing this for a while (no grinder, just a blender) and my chest is harrier than yours...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
that's pretty funny, i had been doing this for a while (no grinder, just a blender) and my chest is harrier than yours...
yeah, the grinder takes away 67% of hairiness. :blink:

i've got a little patch at the bottom of my neck, it's annoying.

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
yeah, the grinder takes away 67% of hairiness. :blink:

i've got a little patch at the bottom of my neck, it's annoying.
oh, is that the exact figure, I thought it was just 63%...lol. And yes neck hair sucks ass, it's too hard to shave.

anyways, back to the topic at hand--you could eat a big head of lettuce and add some other low cal stuff.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wal-mart carries these little packets of lunch meat for only 50 cents each. Each packet contains about 10 grams of protein or so. And they're the perfect size for when you're not really hungry buy know you have to eat.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
If you're cutting, I like to snack on a few almonds or raw veggies if Im getting hunger pangs. Baked Tostitos are an awesome snack - there's literally nothing in them besides corn and salt - 20 chips have ~1g of fat. A little salsa and 20 of those chips and you've got a great snack!

BV