- 08-06-2005, 09:14 PM
okay, i did this today, its a pretty simple recipe for yam and chili, but i wish someone would've told me sooner, so here it goes:
1 cup of Hormel Chili (vegetarian, 99% fat free)
1/4 cup lowfat cheddar cheese
Cook yam in oven or microwave.
Heat Chili for 2-3 minutes in microwave.
Put Chili in yam, sprinkle with lowfat cheddar cheese, and then microwave again for another 30 seconds for cheese to melt.
what do you guys think? maybe as a PWO meal?
- 08-07-2005, 02:35 AM
- 08-07-2005, 08:47 AM
This actually sounds pretty good! BTW, what's the difference between YAMS and SWEET potatoes? I don't know which ones I have! DOUH!
08-07-2005, 12:37 PM
08-07-2005, 02:07 PM
No they aren't. sweet potatoes are lighter in color and are much drier. Yams are darker and very moist. I prefer yams myself. I just microwave them with the skin on, and then cut chunks and throw it on my chicken breasts for meals. I eat yams 3X per day. There is a produce stand by my house that sells huge yams (Yambos) for $0.58 per pound. Cheap carbsOriginally Posted by cable626
Similar Forum Threads
- By dez/null in forum Weight LossReplies: 75Last Post: 05-23-2004, 04:25 AM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:35 PM
- By Sheesh in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 02-23-2003, 10:31 PM
- By institutional in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 02-12-2003, 03:48 PM
- By WYD02 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 02-09-2003, 12:12 PM