CARDIO on NO CARB days
- 08-05-2005, 01:39 PM
- 08-05-2005, 04:41 PM
No, you absolutely can't do that. Rick James will come back to life and slap you if you do.
- 08-05-2005, 05:22 PM
u can have a pro/fat meal 30min after cardio and meal2 2.5-3hr later pro/carbs
u need some carbs bro to restore energy. u can go low 30-45g carbs in that dayjust one pro/carb meal and u`ll be fine
08-05-2005, 05:24 PM
Hehehe... Short answer. Yes...Originally Posted by Blown
08-05-2005, 05:30 PM
That would be counter productive IMO. Cardio has the same effect of increased insulin sensitivity as strength training does. If I had one meal a day to eat carbs and it was a cardio only day, I would definitely have it after cardio.Originally Posted by cyflex
08-06-2005, 10:49 AM
i agree bro.. i know that lipolisis continue after stop cardio for 30-45min and slowly decreased by time after..if i`m wrong correct me, so thats the point of the pro/fat meal after cardio and restore the energy laterOriginally Posted by Lean One
08-07-2005, 08:59 AM
Maybe I went against the grain, but I did a Low, Med, Hi carb cycle for 15weeks and cut from 18% BF to 9-10% with little loss in muscle. I DID do cardio (lower intensity) on Low carb day figuring that it would speed up fat burning. But then again my low carb day was 100-150 carbs...so not low-low...but that gradual cut was how I was able to keep most of my lean mass.
Well...just finished cutting...be kind.
Similar Forum Threads
- By FitModel in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2014, 11:59 PM
- By EatMoar in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 03-29-2013, 02:34 PM
- By AtomicFox in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 25Last Post: 04-18-2011, 07:05 AM
- By nonidentity in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2011, 02:40 PM
- By Turk in forum Weight LossReplies: 37Last Post: 12-27-2007, 04:52 PM