carb-up pre contest
- 03-14-2003, 01:01 AM
- 03-14-2003, 01:10 AM
Tastycake Butterscotch KrimpetsFor answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
- 03-16-2003, 09:29 PM
03-16-2003, 11:18 PM
Hate to say it, but the best carb up I ever did (not for shows or pics, I dont do them) was a 12 pack of becks after 4 weeks of a keto diet. I had all 12 before bed and when I woke up, I was full as hell..it was really remarkable.
No I do not recommend this at all
03-16-2003, 11:22 PM
Hell yes!! Sounds like a plan to me! I imagine you'd have to do it overnight like wardog did to take advantage of the dehydration from the alcohol... Otherwise you'll come in all bloated
03-17-2003, 12:20 AM
Daddy, I'm not really sure if you're looking for advice or just wanting to see what crazy things others have eaten.
I've recently heard from a solid source, that the loading should begin about three days prior to showtime. On the first day, it's a pure carb-load. On the second day, you begin to fat-load. And, on the final day, anything goes...pies, ice cream, anything.
I can try to get some more info if you're interested.
03-17-2003, 12:28 AM
03-17-2003, 12:31 AM
03-17-2003, 04:09 AM
yeah, actually I was concerned with getting complex carbs... would it be a problem if I was to consume some throughout the day or should I strict to simples as much as possible
Similar Forum Threads
- By xtreme1 in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2010, 07:55 AM
- By Cooky32 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2010, 01:47 AM
- By FullyBuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-09-2003, 10:06 AM
- By Rhapsody in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 06-15-2003, 10:52 PM
- By WiNgS in forum Weight LossReplies: 34Last Post: 04-12-2003, 09:51 AM