Low GI, Low fat carb?
- 08-03-2005, 06:22 PM
- 08-03-2005, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by judge-mental
- 08-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Oatmeal has too much fat? What oatmeal are you eating? Oats are good stuff all the time.
Also, I wouldn't recommend cutting fat to less than 15%. I know this from experience.
08-04-2005, 06:32 AM
well yeah, I was going to go 20% fat. I just rather use lecitin/fish oil
oatmeal has 7 grams of fat per 100 gram... with 66 carbs and 13 protein. that comes out to about 18% fat calories...
anyway eating oatmeal all day is tiresome
what is the GI of buckwheat?
08-06-2005, 02:33 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By thesinner in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-18-2007, 04:17 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum Weight LossReplies: 25Last Post: 02-24-2005, 01:23 PM
- By doggzj in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 01-26-2005, 11:52 PM
- By Alt+F4 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2004, 01:41 PM
- By WiNgS in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2003, 01:12 AM