John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey ..im 6ft3 i weigh in between 220-225(pssst i look bigger than i weigh)

please tear my diet up, down, and set me strait.

Currently im slowly cutting...for example ill usually keep my calories up to maintence,
but on some days i go down on my calories to keep the fatloss up.

note..i take sesathin(which seesm to be working), creatine, Gaba, a multivitman, at
least 2000 mgs of vitaman C daily, ala or vandyl sulfate ..currently its VS, saw palmetto

meal 1- bowl of oatmeal squares 50 carbs , 40 gram whey shake,
10 fish oil capsules

meal 2- protein bar 30 carbs 30 protein , 6 grams fat 2 grams sat fat

postrainign meal #1 immedialty post training 50 grams simple carbs(ast dextose powder)
40 gram whey

30 minutes later - 35 simple carbs , 40 whey protein, 10 grams flax oil

1 hour later - cooked salmon(lemon peppered).40 grams brown rice 30 carbs...10 grams of fat from salmon,broccoli

3 hours later ...2 lean turkey burgers 40 protein, broccoli, 2 peices of wheat bread , 1 ricecake with natty peanut butter on it...carbs 25 ,,,fats 10 grams

last meal- 50 gram whey shake , 10 fish oils

tear it up boys

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I'd probably go with oatmeal in meal #1 instead of the cereal (too much sugar and crap in cereal). I'm not a big fan of protein bars either cause again they have too much sugar or at least sugar alcohols. I'd go with oats in your PWO meals instead of simple carbs but opinions vary on this. Stick with whole grain breads or 12-grain instead of wheat bread. And for the last meal I'd drop it to maybe 20 g whey and some cottage cheese, chicken, tuna, .. some slow digesting protein that will provide with aminos all night.

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
Only true flaw I see is a lack of slower digesting proteins(i.e. too much whey) and a lack of a pretraing meal.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
last meal: a cup of cottage cheese, a tbsp natty almond butter

piece of whole wheat bread pre-WO

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me Oatmeal takes so long to eat. I also seem to have a weak stomach and wpi pre-digested is easier on the stomach than wpc..

my brand if cereal is quaker oats i take one servign with half a banana."Oatmeal Squares"

one serving contains 2.5 grams fat 0 sat fat.....total carbs 44 grams sugars 10 grams ,,,protein 6 grams

also some days i reduce the carbs..that was more of a maintence dayts on the example i gave of my diet.

keep tearing it down..this is good for me . Thanks Guys

I'd probably go with oatmeal in meal #1 instead of the cereal (too much sugar and crap in cereal). I'm not a big fan of protein bars either cause again they have too much sugar or at least sugar alcohols. I'd go with oats in your PWO meals instead of simple carbs but opinions vary on this. Stick with whole grain breads or 12-grain instead of wheat bread. And for the last meal I'd drop it to maybe 20 g whey and some cottage cheese, chicken, tuna, .. some slow digesting protein that will provide with aminos all night.