Question about my diet

Changing

Banned
Awards
Hey guys i'm 5'8 145 I'm on my first day of superdrol and i'm eating super clean. How much should i be eating to bulk?

I don't think i'm going to do cardio as of yet i'm goign to bulk up some first.

My first bulk diet was

Cals - 1950
Carbs - 200
Protein 200 or 300
Fats - 40 5 of it is saturated.

Is this good enough for a 145 stature? let me know guys thanks!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
1950 is low bro, even for 145. i'd aim for 1000 over that. what are your maintenance cals at?

Changing

Banned
Awards
i have no idea what my maintance is. I use to be 188 but i needed to do a major cut and start over.

I don't want to try and gain fat but you think i should aim for 3120 cals?

3120 CALS Super CLEAN
Carbs 320
fat 64
protein 320 maybe go over sometimes.

Is that better? i don't want to do cardio really i need to add some weight but at the same time i'm eating super clean so i won't add that much fat. I'm taking LXR and GXR with my bulk.

Also Beezle My legs are freakin scrawny! should i work them 2-3 times a week? i want to see if i can add at least 5-10 pounds on my legs i really don't care about my upper body.

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
Don't work them more often, just work them more intensly. Post up a typical leg day routine.

Changing

Banned
Awards
honestly i go by the machines and do 4 set of ten working up the weight.

I squated to which was an embarassment only 1 45 plate on both sides. and i did hamstrings 2 sets of 10 reps.

This is the first time i worked out seriously in a long time. i do miss my 188 weight but i got to fat so i'm working my way up again.

This time i'm conscentrating on my legs if they don't feel sore at all that means it's recovered corrrect?

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've got similar stats and I need about 3000 kcals to start to put on weight. 3120 sounds good, especially since you're on.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i have no idea what my maintance is. I use to be 188 but i needed to do a major cut and start over.

I don't want to try and gain fat but you think i should aim for 3120 cals?

3120 CALS Super CLEAN
Carbs 320
fat 64
protein 320 maybe go over sometimes.

Is that better? i don't want to do cardio really i need to add some weight but at the same time i'm eating super clean so i won't add that much fat. I'm taking LXR and GXR with my bulk.

Also Beezle My legs are freakin scrawny! should i work them 2-3 times a week? i want to see if i can add at least 5-10 pounds on my legs i really don't care about my upper body.
yup, that diet looks much mo' better. i'm not sure LX is necessary with the cycle since corisol won't be a problem with an androgen induced bulk with high cals. it'd be a great addition to PCT though. i can see the benefit of GXR though.

lol, i'm the last guy to talk legs with bro. mine are strong but size is lacking, especially in the calf area. i don't believe 2-3 times a week is the answer though. stick to the core compound movements like squat, leg press, and SL deadlifts.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established

I squated to which was an embarassment only 1 45 plate on both sides. and i did hamstrings 2 sets of 10 reps.

This is the first time i worked out seriously in a long time. i do miss my 188 weight but i got to fat so i'm working my way up again.

This time i'm conscentrating on my legs if they don't feel sore at all that means it's recovered corrrect?
refer to my previous statement. drop the machines.

shatfield

Board Supporter
Awards
Skip the machines, or at least save them for last. Keep sqatting, doesn't matter how much weight you can do. And, stick to low reps- even 5 or 6. You'll get stronger/bigger.

If you think 3000 calories is too much, start with 2500 for a week or two, see if you notice anything. If not, add some more.

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
Even if you can only squat 135, keep at it and slowly add the smaller plates. You will find that you can do more than you thought. Nothing beats squating. About 4 months ago I hurt my back doing deadliftss (found out my spine is bent with an xray so no more heavy deads or squats). I took 3 months off from squats and deadlifts and for legs concentrated on leg presses with the sled. Over the next 3 months I got up to 805lbs on the sled for 3 sets of 10.

Last month I figure it is time to start squating again, light with a belt this time. I did 1 warmup set of 15 with the bar, 1 warmup set of 15 at 135, 3 sets of 10 at 185, then 1 more set of 15 at 135 and that simply killed my legs for 3 days.

Squating works your legs in ways the machines will never be able to.

I am back up to hitting 205lbs for sets and hope to slowly work back to 245 before too long

Changing

Banned
Awards
do you guys think i should add maxlmg to the SD (not E-max)