What is on your grocery list?
- 08-01-2005, 07:47 PM
Good call! I like the fac there is no fat and 20 chips is a great serving size for that low of calories. I found some peach flavored salsa the other day and it was GREAT!
And salsa is nearly guilt-free, as long as you watch your Na intake.
- 08-01-2005, 08:53 PM
I 've been buying alot of beans recently. They are cheap and pretty healthy with plenty of fiber.
- 08-01-2005, 08:56 PM
A couple good salsa ideas: cottage cheese & refried beans (both fat free).
You can mixc ottage cheese about 50/50 w/ salsa, &/or add refried beans & fat free sour cream. Pretty good stuff. Probably lowers the GI of the chips quite a bit too. One of my favorite snacks.
08-02-2005, 01:47 PM
The turkey chili wouldn't be a wise choice if i were trying to keep the bloat under control would it?
08-02-2005, 02:12 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mulletsoldier in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 52Last Post: 08-02-2014, 11:24 PM
- By Rugger in forum General ChatReplies: 24Last Post: 11-04-2008, 11:54 PM
- By Cellardude in forum General ChatReplies: 72Last Post: 10-21-2007, 09:47 PM
- By Big BAMA in forum SupplementsReplies: 43Last Post: 07-16-2007, 08:55 AM
- By Sheesh in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2003, 12:19 AM