- 07-28-2005, 03:57 PM
I was waiting for a haircut the other day and picked up a copy of either MD or MM that had a short article on flax oil. It basically said to take 2 tablespoons of flax at night before bed with your casein shake to enhance fat burning throughout the night. So, I know I have been dosing two teaspoons of flax, but not before bed. The flax I have is 4.65 grams per teaspoon for about 40 calories a shot. It seems way high to be sucking down two tablespoons before bed to me, but I was looking for any feedback. I guess what I am asking is a two part question:
Does anyone take flax before bed?
How much flax should be taken?
- 07-28-2005, 05:40 PM
I'm no expert but I also have liquid flax that is 4.65 grams a teaspoon and I take one teaspoon in the morning with all my vitamins and another teaspoon before bed with a whey/casein shake...i tend to maintain 11-12% but I cannot tell you if that has anything to do with the flax.
bump for more info
- 07-28-2005, 09:23 PM
Thanks for the info. I have always taken the flax with my morning vitamins and at lunch. I will throw a teaspoon in my casein shake I am making right now...
Similar Forum Threads
- By luxxor in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2008, 08:06 PM
- By dlew308 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2007, 10:24 PM
- By BigP0ppa3 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 04-26-2006, 04:14 PM
- By bizzare_777 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2005, 11:38 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-31-2002, 05:07 PM