Flax Question

1. Question Flax Question

I was waiting for a haircut the other day and picked up a copy of either MD or MM that had a short article on flax oil. It basically said to take 2 tablespoons of flax at night before bed with your casein shake to enhance fat burning throughout the night. So, I know I have been dosing two teaspoons of flax, but not before bed. The flax I have is 4.65 grams per teaspoon for about 40 calories a shot. It seems way high to be sucking down two tablespoons before bed to me, but I was looking for any feedback. I guess what I am asking is a two part question:
    Does anyone take flax before bed?
    How much flax should be taken?

2. I'm no expert but I also have liquid flax that is 4.65 grams a teaspoon and I take one teaspoon in the morning with all my vitamins and another teaspoon before bed with a whey/casein shake...i tend to maintain 11-12% but I cannot tell you if that has anything to do with the flax.

bump for more info

3. Thanks for the info. I have always taken the flax with my morning vitamins and at lunch. I will throw a teaspoon in my casein shake I am making right now...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 01:31 PM
  2. flax oil question
    By luxxor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 08:06 PM
  3. flax/fish oil dosage question
    By dlew308 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 10:24 PM
  4. Flax seed question
    By BigP0ppa3 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 04:14 PM
  5. Question, regarding Flax seed oil.....
    By bizzare_777 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 11:38 PM