- 07-25-2005, 09:10 PM
I just finished a cutting cycle and I was thinking of doing this PWO...
50g whey protein
5g micronized creatine
20g dextrose (from corn sugar)
I was going to either A) take them all togeather post workout or B) take the vitargo and creatine post workout and take the whey and dextrose 20-30 minutes after that.
Thanks for all input.
PS- This is the last time I cut durring barbique season
- 07-25-2005, 11:48 PM
dextrose IMO is a poor choice PWO .. there are numerous studies that support this as well
complex carbs do the same thing without the negative drawback of potentially making you fat .. i go with 50g of oats with 50g of whey and 2 cups of milk in the blender
i'm not familiar with vitargo .. isn't it some sort of potato carb or something? ..anyway i really believe what i use is the best choice (not to toot my own horn, its just from research and studies)
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 258Last Post: 05-29-2016, 11:45 AM
- By rxp1997 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 7Last Post: 08-04-2011, 06:35 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 12-19-2002, 04:32 PM
- By hemotep in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-26-2002, 08:25 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-19-2002, 03:19 PM