I want to be fat!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    soon enough man, it's depressing to lose strength though!
    Eh. if I could be 245 at 12%, I think I could deal with the strength loss...for a couple days anyway.

2. I think IGF is calling your name...

I don't think I'm ever doing an aggressive cutter again. I've never done an 'anabolic' cut. But my squat went down from 405 x 15 to 315 x 4. Yeah.... I didn't know any better, Epherda + not a lot of food. Finally, finally, I'm back to where it was before.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    I think IGF is calling your name...

I don't think I'm ever doing an aggressive cutter again. I've never done an 'anabolic' cut. But my squat went down from 405 x 15 to 315 x 4. Yeah.... I didn't know any better, Epherda + not a lot of food. Finally, finally, I'm back to where it was before.
    I may try IGF in the future, but it's just not in the budget right now. Plus I still need to go through the little "spending spree" collection that I picked up from October to January 20th. After that, I may give MR's IGF or IBE's Oratropin a try. We'll see, I just know that I need to get the diet in order before I do anything, that's for sure.

4. ha, yes save it for NEXT summer
    that's what im doing. perhaps a slow, long, lean mass, recomp cycle after the new year. No 'cutting' cycle for me.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

5. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    ha, yes save it for NEXT summer
    that's what im doing. perhaps a slow, long, lean mass, recomp cycle after the new year. No 'cutting' cycle for me.
    Yep, it's gonna be a recomp all the way...body fat in the low double digits is good enough for me.
    •   

6. I just wanna say how impressed i am by the replies i've recieved here to my question.

On any number of other boards if i asked an "i want to be X fit in X amount of time" question i'd get flamed all over the place. I can understand why aswell, these questions are usually asked by kids with little to no weight training or diet knowledge. Kids who want quick results but dont realise the level of work it takes to acheive their goals.

I have been visiting forums like this for about 6 months now, (with anabolics being now my favorite) so i have learnt alot and am obviously learning all the time.

Anyways i'll stop the hijacking and start my own thread so u guys can advise me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to loose fat but not be stimmed the F out?!
    By alwaysfirst in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 08:25 PM
  2. My "I don't want to be sick stack"
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 10:26 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 01:19 PM
  4. I want to be clear on this newbie question
    By Seahawk1122 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7