How to tell difference between bloat and fat???

BigLifter

Awards
ok i don't think i'm gaining that much fat even though my waiste has shot up 2.5 inches and my weight is up 20lbs in the last 3 weeks while clean bulking. 3 weeks ago my bodyfat was roughly 7-8 percent and i've been running tons plus i'm an ecto so i hardly put on fat. but i've been loading up on the dairy everday (1/2 gallon milk, some yogurt, tons of whey, 24oz cottage cheese) and eating many clean but sodium friendly foods.

How to tell if it's bloat or fat????

and isn't eating the dairy and sodium stuff good for bulking. i'm not worried about the bloat now but in a month i'm stopping these foods because of school and i was wondering if i could still successfully bulk with limiting those foods????

lionel

Awards
Unless you down a whole buffet as your last meal of the day, most of the food you've eaten the previous day would have been digested come the next morning. If its bloat, you'll have a comparitively smaller gut than last night.

I think the dairy may be wrecking some havoc in your sysyem.. try taking em out for a few days and see how it goes..

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
ok i don't think i'm gaining that much fat even though my waiste has shot up 2.5 inches and my weight is up 20lbs in the last 3 weeks while clean bulking. 3 weeks ago my bodyfat was roughly 7-8 percent and i've been running tons plus i'm an ecto so i hardly put on fat. but i've been loading up on the dairy everday (1/2 gallon milk, some yogurt, tons of whey, 24oz cottage cheese) and eating many clean but sodium friendly foods.

How to tell if it's bloat or fat????

and isn't eating the dairy and sodium stuff good for bulking. i'm not worried about the bloat now but in a month i'm stopping these foods because of school and i was wondering if i could still successfully bulk with limiting those foods????
Unless you're taking down some hardcore aromatizing AAS/PHs, 2.5" in 3 weeks + 20lbs sounds like excess BF to me (of course there is some muscle and water gain, and maybe increased glycogen storage too). So, keep that in mind.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
my last cycle i seemed to bloat up on water seriously. even with letro. i'm an ecto too, & my cals were really pretty low. (like 2700/day 40/40/20) it seems like you can take on water in different ways? mine slowly went away. made me wonder for weeks if i could be getting fatter while training to the hilt & eating pretty modestly.