getting capsasin to absorb better

1. Gold Member
    Answers

getting capsasin to absorb better

I loved the results I was getting from lipoderm + cap but after getting it on my contacts, my girl, and a co-worker (come up with a quick excuse there!) I started taking some 00 caps of ceyenne powder. It has great effects for hunger control but I dunno if enough is getting systemic to have the same effects as lipo+. Obviously it wont be localized or as quick, but the theory was to get results systemically and slow/longterm.

Any thoughts to increase BV?

2. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by massmonster
    I loved the results I was getting from lipoderm + cap but after getting it on my contacts, my girl, and a co-worker (come up with a quick excuse there!) I started taking some 00 caps of ceyenne powder. It has great effects for hunger control but I dunno if enough is getting systemic to have the same effects as lipo+. Obviously it wont be localized or as quick, but the theory was to get results systemically and slow/longterm.

Any thoughts to increase BV?
    I am having the same trouble... I normally sleep naked and woke up with my C & B on FIRE the first night! I also have a little girl and have to be very very careful. But I don't think ingesting it will have the same effects mate. You need to apply it to the dermis to take it deep in to the epidermis and SAT.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Man, this stuff is death. I put it on my abs before heading to work. Man, that was a rough drive. I almost wrecked. I could not concentrate on the road.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
    I am having the same trouble... I normally sleep naked and woke up with my C & B on FIRE the first night! I also have a little girl and have to be very very careful. But I don't think ingesting it will have the same effects mate. You need to apply it to the dermis to take it deep in to the epidermis and SAT.
    This is exactly what happens to me. Almost like an alarm clock. Every morning at 5 mine are on fire too.

As far as cleaning it off your hands, I believe it is not water soluble and the guys over at Avant suggest using alcohol to remove it from the skin.
  5. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gdawg
    This is exactly what happens to me. Almost like an alarm clock. Every morning at 5 mine are on fire too.

As far as cleaning it off your hands, I believe it is not water soluble and the guys over at Avant suggest using alcohol to remove it from the skin.
    It's only happened once... but the when it did I tried Isopropyl 70% (Rubbing Alcohol) but it didn't do anything, slight cooling effect from the evaporation at best. I straight dunked it the beans and frank in a glass of milk. That was the only thing that helped. 5 minutes later all was good.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
    It's only happened once... but the when it did I tried Isopropyl 70% (Rubbing Alcohol) but it didn't do anything, slight cooling effect from the evaporation at best. I straight dunked it the beans and frank in a glass of milk. That was the only thing that helped. 5 minutes later all was good.
    Yeah, I never tried the alcohol myself; only heard from others. LOL, good to know about the milk. I'll have to remember that next time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting PH to stay in solution
    By Saggy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 11:42 AM
  2. Why are longer cycles said to be better?
    By Zim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 04:13 PM
  3. Getting ready to start
    By Juiceman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2004, 06:43 PM
  4. Getting back to where I was before, advice please
    By PastorofMuppets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-08-2004, 03:23 PM
  5. Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!