Glycoshield + Defuse + White Kidney Bean

laidback64

Awards
I have been taking a white kidney bean extract before I eat a carb heavy meal and so far have been getting pretty good results.

I am wanting to start taking defuse (2/2 protocol) and glycoshield. Would it be redundant to continue taking white kidney beans with those two supplements?

Also, would I take glycoshield thee times a day, 2 caps a time, and defuse twice a day 2 caps a time.

Is it ok to take defuse and glycoshield at the same time?

Thanks

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seems like your getting excessive. Glyco is made for higher carb meals. So should only be taken as such. If you are already using something, I would wait and use after.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with cheftepesh1 on this. More is not always better. Using both glycoshield and defuse is overkill. I would choose one and use it for high carb meals only.

How many grams of carbs per day are you consuming? And what are your current goals (weight gain, weight loss, etc.)?
A GDA can help with digestion and nutrient partitioning, but using them excessively won't make any difference overall in weight gain or weight loss.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Defuse works thru different MOA so it’s actually quite synergetic with Glycøshield. Defuse will work to block fat storage and total calories from meals. Glycøshield will work with the carbs . White kidney bean not necessary.

I use Glycøshield daily at anywhere from 2-8 capsules and usually 3 defuse when needed. For all other uses (daily consumption) Lipøshield can be stacked instead of using defuse daily

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with what the others have to say. Personally i would just use glycoshield with your carb meals and see what kind of results that gives you.

GIJane1928

Awards
Do you recommend cycling a GDA or can it be used non stop? One would think the body would adapt to the ingredients.