Soooo anyone else f^ck up their diet on the 4th of july?

AldrichAStern

Awards
Haha, just curious -- to those who're cutting, did anyone stick to their diet? I intended to... but with all the beer and barbeque it was pretty much impossible.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
In the middle of my summer cut (it is going quite well too)... I gained ~ 6 lbs over the weekend... I am sure it is from all the sodium.. Pizza, burgers and etc. It was worth it though.. I felt great today.. Just classify it as as an extended refuel and pay the cardo king...

Neu

Awards
I was to drunk all weekend to remember what I ate :thumbsup: but it couldnt have been good cause I feel like total crap today

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Haha, just curious -- to those who're cutting, did anyone stick to their diet? I intended to... but with all the beer and barbeque it was pretty much impossible.
Heck yeah! Went to a picnic and there was no quality food, so I loaded up on tortilla chips and two kinds of seven-layer dip--that was my MEAL. Cake and homemade ice cream for dessert.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I had B/S chicken thighs (instead of breasts) and some fruit. I only had one spoonful of homemade ice-cream and I'm proud to say that I didn't eat the whole bag of chips by myself this time (thank God there weren't any Doritos or Cheetos or the outcome would have been much different). No alcohol either. So I was a woose. But I had my cheat meal on Saturday so I had to keep it real.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not too bad. i carbbed up last night and I threw down some potatoe salad and a few donuts along with a couple beers.

BULK_CITY

Awards
i did not cheat at all, went to a party and brought my chicken breast in a ziplock bag and ate it there, HARDCORE (this is true :( )

AldrichAStern

Awards
Wow, everyone, you just made me feel so much better. Except for you BulkCity. You can go to hell.

Haha honestly, I've been pretty hardcore on my diet the past few weeks... but I figured that the 4th of July is one of those times when a slipup is all right.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Ice cream, pizza, beer, taco bell. Yum.

BULK_CITY

Awards
well to be honest i did have some pork ribs and sausage earlier in the day
:O

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I had my fair share of steaks and hot links but no liquor

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
'bout 10 beers, pizza, sausages, and lots of other junk food. Oh, well, got to have cheat days once in a while. Took extra MP dose though and had A LOT of fun.

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
'bout 10 beers, pizza, sausages, and lots of other junk food. Oh, well, got to have cheat days once in a while. Took extra MP dose though and had A LOT of fun.
It all pretty much flew out the damn window - starting on sunday! Ah well. Good times.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Heh. I don't think anyone posting in this thread is preparing for a major bodybuilding contest... So just enjoy life and don't beat yourself up for eating some friggin barbecue with friends and family :D

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I ate all my meals like I do everyday since I bring them everywhere I go in a cooler. :D

Other than that, I drank 2 beers and a fifth of Jaquin's Vodka by myself. :sad: I didn't even feel shitty the next day..which is VERY weird since I hardly ever drink anymore. I replenished with MAD gatorade in the morning after cardio...( i actually got a free treadmill over the weekend from my lovin' sis'. :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Heh. I don't think anyone posting in this thread is preparing for a major bodybuilding contest... So just enjoy life and don't beat yourself up for eating some friggin barbecue with friends and family :D
Amen to that, I look at it as a reward for the hard work. It won't kill us once in a while.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
most of us have been eating healthy for a LONG ASS time. one day doesn't do anything.
Just like the people who eat mcdonalds everyday--if they eat healthy one day it won't make a difference either lol.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I've had a bad 2 weeks...but, I only had 2 good weeks before that :think: So, I think I'm prety much the same....:rofl:

I love eating, so the 4th was just another day for me. :D

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks for ruining my justification for me lol

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I limit my cheats to about 24-36 hr periods....As long as I do that, it seems not to have a negative effect.
What that means is I had a wonderful Saturday...and half a wonderful Monday...lol.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
even thought i worked ( bartended) I have been eating like a pig......:( thats what happens when your on prednosone......

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
After not being able to eat for 5 days, I ate and ate and ate over the weekend, especially on the 4th.

Homemade ice cream
Hot links
Cake (celebrated a b-day)
Nachos with all the crap, I mean good stuff.
Beer (first time in over 2 years)
Chips
Fresh white corn
A bunch of fresh fruit
I'm sure there was some other junk too. I went from 220 to 225 in matter of a few days. However, I had been a bit dehydrated prior to.