KetoSalts Question?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I’ve recently read a lot about Ketogenic diets and have been experimenting with it. I was wondering how exactly Keto Salts work. For example, if a person who normally eats carbs takes Keto Salts, do they go into ketosis? If so, when does your body burn off the glycogen? Doesn’t that sugar remain in your body?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One of the biggest mistakes out there is that people will try to do ketones and add saturated fat to their diet, but then they don’t pull back on the carbohydrates. That together can create an increase in weight gain.” For best results, you should be following a mostly ketogenic diet, wherein you get about 80 percent of your calories from fats, 15 from protein, and 5 from carbs.

Hope this helps

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
There is no requirement to keto salts

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My apologies as realize I answered your question incorrectly, if you are not in Ketosis, using Keto Salts will not help.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My apologies as realize I answered your question incorrectly, if you are not in Ketosis, using Keto Salts will not help.
Yea that’s what I figured. They’re marketed as if they bring you into ketosis faster. But why would your body utilize the salts when it has glucose