- 06-27-2005, 04:51 PM
- 06-27-2005, 05:17 PM
I get the sprouted multi-grain from Trader Joe's... it's very low GI and 7g of protein and 90cals per slice. Great taste to boot. If you're in the Chicago-area there are quite a few TJ's around.
06-27-2005, 08:10 PM
06-27-2005, 08:48 PM
06-27-2005, 10:59 PM
06-28-2005, 11:11 PM
06-29-2005, 12:04 AM
06-29-2005, 12:36 AM
naah i tried all the traderjoe'sbread
do you live in Cali?they have this great La Brea Bakery wheat bread...
06-29-2005, 12:39 AM
I'll give the la brea a shot some time when I've got company that doesn't like the taste of most healthy food...
You seriously don't like the taste of the TJ's sprouted grain breads? I make french toast with it every day and LOVE it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By handzilla in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-15-2004, 05:45 PM
- By csakiges in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2004, 10:15 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2003, 04:44 PM
- By dodgeee-O in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-12-2003, 11:06 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 11-25-2002, 04:52 AM