- 06-27-2005, 03:51 PM
- 06-27-2005, 04:17 PM
I get the sprouted multi-grain from Trader Joe's... it's very low GI and 7g of protein and 90cals per slice. Great taste to boot. If you're in the Chicago-area there are quite a few TJ's around.
- 06-27-2005, 07:10 PM
06-27-2005, 07:48 PM
06-27-2005, 09:59 PM
Trader joe's sprouted grain flourless breads are by far the best I've seen.
06-28-2005, 10:11 PM
06-28-2005, 11:04 PM
The trader joes brand tastes fine to me. Let me guess, you're a wonderbread kind of guy.
06-28-2005, 11:36 PM
naah i tried all the traderjoe'sbread
do you live in Cali?they have this great La Brea Bakery wheat bread...
06-28-2005, 11:39 PM
I'll give the la brea a shot some time when I've got company that doesn't like the taste of most healthy food...
You seriously don't like the taste of the TJ's sprouted grain breads? I make french toast with it every day and LOVE it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By handzilla in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-15-2004, 04:45 PM
- By csakiges in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2004, 09:15 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2003, 03:44 PM
- By dodgeee-O in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-12-2003, 10:06 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 11-25-2002, 03:52 AM